Rosé | white roses

"I'll take this bouquet." you were at the flower shop buying a dozen of roses for your girl, Rosie. You knew that she preferred white roses over red. You were so excited to surprise her at the studio. You were jumpy while waiting in line to the cash register.

After you paid, you headed to your car with a smile. You checked your phone and saw that you had three missed calls and five text messages from Rosie. You purposely didn't pick up the phone so you can focus on your mission; your mission was to buy flowers and set up a date for the both of you. You quickly scheduled a reservation at an elegant restaurant that had a buffet, because you weren't sure what your chipmunk would feel like eating. Why not try all foods?

 You tried to be discreet because the paparazzi and fans have been crazy lately. The lack of blackpink content have left them no choice but to follow the people the girls were dating, which included you. 

You drove to the YG building and raced up the stairs to the studio. The first thing you heard was your girlfriend's lovely voice. You cracked the door open a little bit and peaked inside. 

She looked so serious, but so beautiful. Her hair was tied up in a messy bun and she was aggressively writing in her notebook. When you walked in to surprise her, you guys finally made eye contact.

"Baby." Rosé gasped. "You're here."

"Surprise, love." you giggled and gave her the white roses. She gasped, admiring them.

"When did you get these?" Rosé asked.

"Just now, I wanted to drop in really quick and give them to you. How's your music going?"

"Not good. I had no inspiration until you got here. You saved my life, love." Rosé sat down on her chair and started writing. Normally, when an idea sparks in her head you stay silent and observe. One word from you could possibly disturb Rosé's train of thought and you didn't want to risk that, not when she was writing about her feelings.

"There! The bridge and chorus are completed. I know this is so unoriginal of me, but I love the flowers that you gave me and I also love you, so I titled the song white roses." Rosé said, taking your hand in hers. "It's about the girl of my dreams who I didn't meet until a few years ago. She's able to make me cry and laugh and smile and feel. I would risk it all for this girl and I hope she knows that. Y/n, you mean everything to me, baby." 

You started tearing up. "Rosie, I love you so much. I already feel so special that your songs are about me, but you make me feel human. It's the first time in a long time that I was ready to commit fully, but you made that possible. I-" you were cut off by your ringing phone.

You wiped your tears and looked at Rosie. She nodded, signaling you to pick up the call. It was an unknown number. You usually don't pick up unknown numbers, but you somehow recognized it from somewhere.

"Hello?" you said.

"Hi, Ms. Y/l/n? We are ready for your reservation. Just park at the valet and they'll notify us to get your table prepared." you gasped, completely forgetting about your dinner date.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Rosé asked, a concerned expression on her face. She sat down next to you and pulled you to her side.

"Okay, thank you. We'll be there shortly." you replied to the employee.

"I booked a reservation for us at a restaurant but I forgot to let you know when I came into the studio. We have to leave now or else we'll be late. They might give our table to someone else!" 

She nodded in understanding and grabbed her purse and the flowers. You took her hand and dragged her out the door and downstairs. Making sure she doesn't trip, you slow down a little. When you both arrived outside, it was pouring rain. 

"Ugh, why does it have to rain now?" you yelled.

"Baby, come on. Forget the reservation. Let's just dance in the rain." Rosie said.

"Are you crazy? Do you want to get sick?" you replied.

Rosé just smiled and pulled you deeper into the parking lot. She took the white roses and kneeled onto one knee. "I, Roseanne park, promise to love you and to care for you forever, whenever, and wherever. Will you, Y/n, be my girl for eternity?"

You laughed out loud. "Yes. I, Y/n, will promise to never let you go when you're scared and to always be there by your side. Always and forever."

Rosé got up and kissed you. With the white roses in hand, she repeated, "Always and forever."

Word Count: 816