Lisa | jealousy

Your story was pretty cliché. You were in high school and transferred to another city, catching the eye of the popular jock. Her name was Lisa. A little background info: she's tall, muscular, smart, and just overall perfect. Long story short, she flirted with you until you fell for her charms. But of course, you played hard to get. You were more on the nerdy side, always using scientific terminology that none of your friends understood. To Lisa, you were flawless.

Her eyes weren't the only ones you attracted however. You also pulled other students as well. Even football players. The quarterback of the boy's football team was a little too cocky and confident. He asked you to prom, to which of course you rejected. Lisa was there to watch the whole scene unfold. When she saw his face of disappointment when you said no, she smirked.

About halfway into the school year, you and Lisa finally became a thing. She was the perfect girlfriend. She always brought you fresh flowers every month and offered to drive you wherever you needed to go. She picked you up every morning and took you on wonderful dates. There was one issue, though. Lisa could get hella jealous. You're not talking about her glaring at other people, it was more like killing them with her look. 

"Lisa, you're doing it again." you said.

You were both in the school hallway waiting for your first period to start.

Lisa sighed, "I'm sorry, baby. I can't help it. That boy is literally eyeing you." 

"Don't worry about it. Come here. " you pulled her in for a kiss to which she happily obliged. That must've caused the boy to look away because Lisa pulled back laughing. 

"Ha, what a loser." Lisa said.

"Don't call people that. You're so mean sometimes." you replied, rolling your eyes.

"I was just joking, love." 

You turned around in your arms to face your locker. You grabbed a few books and materials that you needed for class. While you were doing so, Lisa had her arms wrapped around your waist. She was gazing at your side profile. You looked so concentrated, it was cute. She stuck her face in your neck and left a few kisses. You smiled a little at the contact. 

Lisa heard footsteps walking her way. When she turned her head towards the sound, anger started bubbling inside of her again. It was that same old quarterback that asked you out to prom not too long ago. Josh was his name, or at least that's what Lisa assumed. She couldn't care enough to remember.

"Hey, Y/n. How is your day today?" Josh asked when he reached the both of you.

"Oh, hey Josh. My day is great. My girlfriend  made me breakfast in bed this morning. She loves to spoil me." you tried to emphasize the word girlfriend to make him go away. 

But still, he persisted, "I heard that there was a new café in town. I was wondering if y-"

"If you need better glasses, Josh I can buy some for you. We're clearing being intimate with each other. She's taken so back off!!!!" Lisa interrupted.

You didn't want to interfere with an angry Lisa so you just stood there, her arms still wrapped possessively around you.

"Well, maybe she might need something different. If I were her, I'd be so bored of you already, Lisa. Y/n, if you know what's good for you, you would come date me instead." Josh said.

 You stopped Lisa before she could speak. "Josh, no offense, but you really have that low of a self-esteem to ruin relationships don't you. We're happy and you're mad that you can't have that. I would advise that you leave my girlfriend and I alone. Baby, let's go." you shut your locker and took Lisa's hand. 

You led her to her car and got in.

"That was hot, babe." Lisa said.

You laughed. "I tried." you flipped your hair over your shoulder. "Let's go somewhere." you suggested.

"We have class soon." Lisa replied.

You shrugged, "Let's just ditch today. Who cares?"

Lisa laughed out loud. "You really are extra hot today." And with that she drove off.

Word Count: 705