bp | admiration

in this chapter, you're dating all the bp members

-------------------------------------

You were binging blackpink videos the whole afternoon. You missed them dearly as they were currently in the studio preparing for their next comeback (still waiting for their comeback) As the video was playing, you heard four contagious laughs. You smiled to yourself. That means your girls are back. You quickly jumped out of bed and rushed to the front door. When you opened it, you were met by four faces; the only four that you can trust. 

You latched onto the closest person which happened to be Jennie. You hugged her neck tightly and buried your face in her hair. She laughed and hugged you back just as eagerly. 

"Hey, love." she said softly. She carefully stroked your hair and lifted you by the legs gently as if you were going to break. You smiled against her. While Jennie was carrying you into the living room, you looked up and made eye contact with Jisoo. She gave you a kiss that soon turned into a make out session.

"Are you two really doing this while I'm carrying Y/n?" Jennie questioned.

You and Jisoo laughed. Jennie put you down and you were immediately tackled by Lisa. She started tickling you. 

"Lisa! I'm gonna kill you!!!" 

"You can try baby but you love me too much to do that," she replied.

After you got her to stop, she gave you a quick peck on the lips.

"I want more," you whined.

"Baby, there are too many people in the room. You know I would go way farther than a kiss." she smirked. You rolled your eyes at her and went to get some food from the kitchen. As you were looking through the fridge, a pair of long arms wrapped around your waist. It was Rosé, the softest of the four girls.

"You didn't greet me yet, jagi," she said. You turned around apologetically and looped your arms around her neck. 

"I'm sorry, baby. I was just really hungry. Let's get something to eat and cuddle in your room." She smiled at that and buried her face in your neck. You stayed like that for a few minutes. Rosé was usually the clingiest out of all of them which you didn't mind. You enjoyed her company and her kindness when it comes to taking care of you. 

You both decided to eat some instant noodles and went upstairs to her room. The other girls are settling in and getting their rest. For Rosé to fully relax, she needs you by her side. 

After an hour of watching some k dramas, Rosé ended up falling asleep. You quickly cleaned up your trash and tucked her in. You gave her a kiss on the cheek and closed the door.

You had some homework you had get done, so you burrowed yourself in your room to finish it.

Time Skip: bedtime 

----------------------------------------------------------

You felt so productive. (can't relate) You managed to finish your work just before the girls' bedtime. You crept out of your room and tiptoed to Jennie's since her room was the closest to yours. Every night, you have a routine with your girls before you go to sleep.

When you opened her door, she was on her bed watching a video. She saw you and immediately opened her arms to hold you. You quickly jumped in them and felt a comforting feeling that only she can give. Jennie kissed you on the cheek. She laid you down and rolled on top of you. She gave you a kiss; pecking your lips over and over until the kisses turned into a make out session. After a few minutes, you pulled away, completely out of breath. She pouted and tried to kiss you again.

"Love, I have a shorter breath stamina than you. I have to breathe." you said.

Jennie pouted again, "I just wanna kiss you."

You said, " We can continue this tomorrow; I have to say good night to the others."

She nodded. She gave you one more long kiss and let you go, smacking your butt as you got out of her bed. You wiggled your butt as you closed the door causing her to giggle.

Across Jennie's room was Jisoo's. You opened her door and saw her playing games on her desk. You silently made your way onto her lap and straddled her. Jisoo smiled and pecked you on the lips, still playing the game. You hugged her tight for a few minutes. You loved how she never got annoyed with your presence. She would always accept you no matter what she's doing. As you sat on her lap, you studied her face. Her angelic features were unreal. You were so lucky to have her, to have all of them. 

"Babe, you're making me blush. You can't do that, I have to win this game," Jisoo said.

"I'm sorry, but you're so beautiful I can't help it," you replied.

The moment you said that, you heard a "GAME OVER". 

Jisoo groaned. "Babe, why are you so cute, huh? You made me lose my game." She rubbed your sides while smiling at you. You kissed her small lips. When you pulled away, you guys just stared into each other's eyes. Jisoo broke eye contact first and checked the time.

"Baby, it's getting late, go to bed okay?" 

You pouted, but agreed.

You were getting tired so you tried to hurry to Rosé's room. When you got to her room, she was still sleeping. You tiptoed to the side of her bed and covered her with the duvet. You turned off her lamp and gave her a quick kiss. She unconsciously smiled.

Once you shut the door, you made your way to the craziest of the bunch, Lisa. You were expecting her to seduce you into sleeping with her for the night. What you didn't expect was her dressed in a doggie onesie while facetiming her mom. You peeked at the screen and saw that her cats were on the phone. 

"Leo, I'm gonna get you. Look, I'm a scary dog."

You laughed so loud that you scared Lisa and probably surprised the others too. 

Lisa quickly ended the call and stuttered, "P-princess, what are you doing here? I thought you were in your room."

You laughed even harder. "It would be a shame if I didn't witness this masterpiece. I wanted to say good night but this is so much better. Where's my phone? I have to take a picture of this." 

"Babyyyyyyyy," Lisa whined, "I thought you loved me."

"I do love you because of your silly personality," you replied.

She smiled at that and got up to give you a hug. "I love you," she said.

"I love you too, baby." you replied.

You quietly walked back to your room and got settled in your bed. You drifted off into sleep, dreaming about the girls that you can call yours, blackpink.

Word Count: 1153