Rosé | asking her

Rosé was probably the most beautiful girl you've ever laid eyes on. You don't know how you missed her. Both of you have probably attended the same school for about 5 years now. She is an art student and lead singer in the school band. You, on the other hand, are the school president. You've encountered Rosé before since you had a lot of tasks to complete. The first time you saw her was at an art fair; you had to supervise and finish your reports on school activities. 

"Stop staring at her like you're gonna eat her, geez." of course your best friend, Jennie, would make any attempt to try and embarrass you.

"Jen, you're just jealous because no one at this school is a high enough standard for you." you replied.

"Well, yeah, but if you don't make your move, I'm might just steal her. She's definitely eye candy." she bit her lip while eyeing Rosé up and down. chaennie omg

"You literally said not to stare at her and now you're doing it." you rolled your eyes.

"I- just make your move already you chicken." Jennie linked my arm with hers and dragged me to Rosé's booth.

"Jen, what are you doing! I swear I'm gonna kill you." 

"Yeah, yeah sure." she replied.

We arrived at Rosé's booth. I imagined this scenario repeatedly in my head for the last few weeks and now, I blanked out on what to say.

"H-hi, Rosé. I'm Y/n..." I lost what I was gonna say. Rosé looked at me confused.

Jennie elbowed me in the ribs. "Right! I'm Y/n and I have to write a school report about this art event for the principal."

Rosé smiled. "Oh, okay. What would you like to know?"

What did you want to know? You blushed a dark red and just stared at her with you jaw hanging open. Luckily, Jennie jumped in for you. "She actually didn't get assigned a prompt to write about yet, but I'm sure she can discuss it with you at a coffee shop after school. She'll have her topic by then." Jennie looked at you expectantly.

"Oh, yes. My job for today is just to... browse around and see what's going on." you said, hesitantly. "If you're u-up for it, I would like to do an interview with you at the coffee shop across campus." She was definitely going to say no. She's going to think you're hitting on her, which you kind of are but not in a creepy way!

"Sure, I have to drop by the supply room to grab some materials, but I'll meet you at the front lawn at 4:00." she smiled.

You melted right there. "O-okay, see you then." You grabbed Jennie's arm and sped walked to the hallway.

"Woooo and she scored!!!" Jennie yelled.

"I can't believe you just did that!" you whisper-yelled.

"You mean, you can't believe that I made the move for you? You're welcome by the way." Jennie flipped her hair over her shoulder. "If you guys get married, make sure I'm the maid of honor."

You groaned, "Whatever, I need to mentally prepare myself. I'm going to go to wait out here for her to finish. While I'm doing that, I need to come up with questions to ask, since it's supposed to be an interview."

Jennie said, "Okay, you do that I'll be right back." she ran out of the school.

Jennie had to be the best wingwoman available. She went back to Rosé's booth.

"What's going on? She didn't back out did she?" Rosé asked.

"Nope, everything went according to our plan. Don't worry, she's really falling for you." Jennie replied.

Rosé let out a sigh of relief. Jennie and Rosé previously made a date plan. Long story short, Rosé knew that Jennie was your best friend and asked for advice to win your heart. Little did she know, you liked her as well. Jennie spilled everything to Rosé and they formed a strategy to subtly get you and Rosé to go on a mini date. Now that this was set into motion, Rosé couldn't believe that it was going to happen. 

Word Count: 698