Jenlisa x femreader| laundry day

in this chapter, you're dating jennie and lisa

-------------------------------------------------------

Your girlfriends, Jennie and Lisa, were currently at work. They owned a fashion company and it was ranked the number one designer brand in Korea. You were so proud of them, they worked their butts off to get where they are at today. When you started dating them, you worked as a waitress at a small café in Seoul. Since they loved to spoil you, they told you to work in their company as the third owner of the organization. Of course, you said yes, but they wouldn't let you do any work only because they wanted you to relax and didn't want to put any pressure on you.

Instead of chilling at home, you started doing what normal girlfriends would do; you would cook for them so that when they got home, they could relieve some stress by eating. Every Sunday was laundry day. Today, you were going to surprise them by doing the laundry; you don't usually do it for them. You thought it would be a cute surprise so right as they left the house, you started your laundry day.

Both of their wardrobes consisted of black suits and blazers because they have that dark but sexy reputation in the fashion industry. You decided that you would dry clean their suits instead of washing them. You quickly drove the tuxedos to the dry cleaning and then drove back home to wash their other clothes.

After a few hours, the clothes were done. You went back to the dry cleaners and got their suits back. Whenever they were gone, you loved to try on their clothes to see what it felt like. You were curious.

You went into your walk-in closet and took one of Lisa's suits. You put it on and boy were you hot. The suit was a bit big since Lisa was way taller than you. So instead, you wore one of Jennie's, she had a smaller frame that matched you a little more. You were so busy trying on their clothes that you didn't realize your girls were back.

"Princess, we're home." Lisa yelled.

"I missed her so much. Where is my little baby?" Jennie whined.

Meanwhile, you were dancing in the mirror, like you always do, in private of course.

You were singing and dancing like a child, "You make me feel like I'm livin' a teenage dream, the way you tu-"

"Well this is a sexy sight to come home to." you heard Lisa's voice echo through the room. You slowly turned around, like a drama, eyes wide.

"Is that my tux?" Jennie asked, walking towards you.

"Yes, how do you like it?" you posed for her.

She laughed, "You're gorgeous, you should wear my clothes more often." Jennie winked.

"Wear my clothes." Lisa pouted. "You'll look so much hotter with my clothes on. And plus, I can wink better than Jennie unnie." Lisa winked at you, in a funny way.

"You guys are so weird." you shook your head. "But I love you guys, regardless." you gave them both a peck on the lips.

"We love you too." Lisa said.

Jennie added, " So much."

Word Count: 524