Jisoo | fan meeting

You don't what you've done in your past life to deserve dating Kim Jisoo. you loved her with all your heart and supported her through all her ups and downs. Unfortunately, you haven't seen her in a while because of the new comeback they are preparing for. IM SO EXCITED FOR THEIR COMEBACK

They were having a virtual fan meeting and you wanted to surprise your girlfriend. You contacted their manager and asked if you can sign up for the zoom fan meeting. They knew who you were so they help prepare a little meet for the both of you. You were so excited, you missed her dearly. The meeting was in 2 days, so you wanted to get some gifts for her. Since she was a turtle rabbit, you got her both of those stuffed animals. Throughout the night, you couldn't sleep because of all the excitement and adrenaline coursing through your body.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time Skip: DAY OF THE MEETING

You were waiting in the line of blinks on zoom. While you were waiting, you prepped your little surprise and dressed in one of her blackpink hoodies. You didn't forget Dalgom. You held his little body in your arms. 

In about 20 minutes, the laptop gave you a note that said you were the next one. You didn't know which member you would meet first, but it didn't matter; you missed all of them anyway. The screen loaded and Jennie's face popped up on your screen. You immediately smiled and greeted her.

"Unnie! Hey, I missed you so much." you said.

Jennie had a shocked expression on her face. "Y/n! Omigosh. Does Jisoo unnie know you're here?"

"No, she doesn't. I'm going to surprise her." you said ecstatically. 

Jennie nodded in understanding. "Well, she's going to be so surprised. She hasn't stopped talking about you lately. I can see why though. With the comeback right around the corner, she's been under a lot of pressure."

You sulked. "My poor baby. Hopefully, I can make her fe-" The timer cut you off.

"Time's up. I hope I can see you again soon. Call me tonight and we'll schedule a little brunch session together." Jennie said.

"Okay, bye unnie!." you waved.

The next member was Lisa.

"Lisa unnie. My crackhead buddy!" you screamed.

"Omo, Y/n you're here." Lisa said.

"Sshhhh, unnie don't be too loud. I'm trying to surprise Jisoo." you said.

"Oops, sorry. Anyways, I missed you so much. We definitely have to go shopping together soon. Maybe we can film a vlog on my channel where we buy different outfits for Jisoo unnie and have her vote on which one she likes the best." Lisa proposed.

"That's a really good idea. Text me later if you have time." you said.

"Okay, will do. Bye Y/nnie!" 

The third member was Rosé.

"Rosie posie wassup!" you said.

"AAAAAAAH is that my Y/n. Stop you're gonna make me cry." Rosé said, already tearing up.

"Rosie, I just got here." you laughed.

"I know, but I haven't seen you in such a long time. How've you been?" she asked.

You always appreciated Rosé cause she was sort of like your therapist. Whenever she had an issue, she would rant to you as well. It was a two way benefit and you guys have bonded over that.

"I've been good. We haven't talked in a while. We should facetime more often." you pouted.

"I know, I've been busy lately. But, I promise that I'll call you this week." she held her pinky to the laptop camera.

You laughed and did the same. "Okay, bye Rosie." you said.

"Bye Y/n!"

The screen was once again loading and you were bouncing up and down on the couch, waiting for your girlfriend's face to show on the screen.

Once you saw her angelic face, you screamed, "My love!!!!!"

Jisoo's eyes went wide. "Baby? OMIGOSH MY GIRLFRIEND IS ON THE PHONE. GUYS MY GIRLFRIEND IS HERE!" Jisoo screamed.

"We know!!!" Lisa, Jennie, and Rosé said in unison, smiling at their excited unnie.

"Look, Dalgom is here too." you held his little body to show her. 

"Dalgomie, mommy's coming home soon okay. Just wait for me and listen to your other mama." Jisoo said.

Dalgom barked in response and wagged his little tail.

"Baby, I hope you come home soon." you said.

Jisoo sighed. "I know, love. I've been meaning to call you, but I really haven't had the time to. I know I'm not acting like a good girlfriend and I'm really sorry for that, but when I do get back we can have all the cuddling time you want." 

"Baby, don't ever say that you're a bad girlfriend. I knew what to expect when I decided to date you. Just please take care of yourself for me." you said, sympathetically.

"I promise, baby. We're out of time, but I promise I'll be there with you soon." she said.

"Okay, I love you." you said.

"I love you too." Jisoo smiled and blew a kiss to you.

Word Count: 844