chaesoo | surprise?

it's been a while but i'm back!!!! i can't with school right now. and college apps are frying my brain :) anyways enjoy!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

You were rushing up and down the stairs of your condo. You lived with your girlfriends, Rosé and Jisoo. They were the light in your life, but currently you can say that your face looked quite the opposite. You were red as a tomato trying to put up anniversary decorations for your surprise party. It was your fourth anniversary with your girls and you wanted to do something nice for them. With the tour coming up, you wouldn't get to spend that much time with them. Before they left for their first concert, you wanted to relieve their tensions and nervousness before the show.

"This stupid balloon. You know, I could pop you and end your life right now. Or we can do this the easy way. Cooperate and I won't hurt you," you said to yourself. You attempted to stick the balloon onto the wall and with luck, it worked. "See, that wasn't so bad. Now you get to keep your life." You squinted at the balloon and slowly backed away. You had huge streamers up against a wall with polaroid pictures of you and your girlfriends. You were trying to make it look like a mini photo booth, but in the comfort of your home.

Now for the food, you ordered take out because you couldn't cook for the life of you. Your fate would have been worse than the balloon's if you ever cooked.

Your phone dinged. It was a message from Jisoo.

We're on our way home, baby. If you're tired, don't stay up too late. We brought you a gift for our anniversary. I love you 

You smiled. If they're heading home from the studio, you have 10 minutes to set everything up. Confetti's in place and the cake is in the fridge. Dinner is on the stove and all the decorations look flawless. Perfect.

You heard a car door slam and the voices of your girls becoming louder. You quickly grabbed the confetti gun and waited by the front door. 

When the door opened you popped the confetti gun and yelled, "SURPRISE HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!" 

Rosé screamed and fell onto the floor, while Jisoo was absolutely astonished by the decorations.

We both stared at Rosé as she was still being dramatic laying on the floor. She realized that we were waiting for her and quickly got to her feet. "Sorry." she said, blushing a little.

"You're good, love. Anyways...HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! I ordered some dinner and a cake for our celebration. We are also going to take a bunch of photos with the wall that I decorated. 

You started to walk towards your dining table when you slipped on the confetti. You tripped towards the wall of streamers and ended up tearing it down with your arms. The streamers fell over your head making you look like a really pink medusa. 

"Omigosh! Are you okay?!" Jisoo and Rosé immediately rushed over to you, pulling you up. 

"I'm fine, but the pictures! All the polaroids are scattered around now." you said.

"It's okay, baby. We love the effort you put into this," Jisoo said.

"Yeah, this was the nicest thing anyone has ever done for us," Rosé added.

"Ugh and now it's ruined," you said. You grabbed a polaroid of you three and held it up for them to see. "Uhhhhh, surprise?"

Word Count: 556