jennie | feisty

this is how I pictured Jennie looking like ^ SHE'S SO PRETTY 

jennie's my girlfr-BIAS...she's my bias 🤭

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You hated everything and everyone, besides your girlfriend Jennie. You both were attending an award show after party and you have to admit, Jennie looks hella hot. Too hot to the point where other idols were staring. You couldn't blame them, however you were known to be very jealous and possessive. You weren't famous, you just tagged along by Blackpink's side occasionally. Not everyone knew that Jennie had a girlfriend so some idols thought that they stood a chance with her.

You were getting some drinks when you saw Kai, a member of Exo, walk up to your girlfriend. You knew who he was. He was a gentleman, someone that can treat Jennie better than you. You pushed those thoughts to the back of your mind and walked back to them with drinks in your hand. 

As you were coming into a distance where you could hear them, you heard your girlfriend say, "...sorry ... taken." That's all you can make out. You finally reached them.

"Hi, Kai. Nice to see you again." you smiled.

He returned the gesture, "Hey, y/n. Long time no see. How's your night going?"

There's no way he was going to pretend to be friendly after going after your girl. "It's good so far. I'm lucky to walk beside my girlfriend. I'm so proud of her." Jennie blushed after hearing your compliment, but she also knew what you were doing; you were trying to let Kai know that she was yours.

Seeing as Jennie was taller than you, you wrapped your arms around her waist and nuzzled your face into her shoulder. Kai laughed.

"Something funny?" you said, turning your body around in Jennie's arms so that your back was to her chest.

"No! You guys are just cute together, that's it." he responded.

"Before you got here, Kai asked me if one of my actor friend was dating anyone." Jennie looked down at you and smiled knowingly. "I wanted to set them up on a blind date. They are pretty compatible honestly."

Kai blushed at Jennie's words. The embarrassment finally struck you. Kai wasn't even after your Nini. 

"OH!" you said a little too loud. "I-I'm sorry, Kai. I didn't know." 

Kai laughed again. "It's cool, y/n. I understand. I wouldn't want to lose someone that I love either."

You stiffened in Jennie's arms. When you turned to look at her, she had wide eyes.

Kai noticed the tension. "Oh, you guys haven't said the "L" word yet have you? Okay, that is my cue to leave."

You faced your girlfriend again. "Jen, I do love you, just so you know. You're the most gorgeous and talented girl in the world. I can't ask for anymore." Before she could respond, you kissed her passionately, not caring if anyone was looking.

When you pulled apart, her face was flushed. She was bright red, stammering her words. You were glad that you had that effect on her. Some people didn't get the hint that she was taken because they were still staring adoringly. That was your last straw. The sweet moment turned into a moment of fear and insecurity. 

You pushed your girlfriend off of you and grabbed her hand. She had a confused look on her face.

"Baby, where are we going? The party isn't over yet." Jennie asked.

You dragged her into a private bathroom and shut the door. Then, you threw your body towards Jennie, sending her back a few steps. Your eyes started to water as you buried your face into your girlfriend's neck.

"Wha-" Jennie was completely lost. First you told her that you loved her, then you start to cry. She swears that you are bipolar or something.

"What's wrong, my love?" Jennie asked, caressing your back. She held you tighter knowing that soothes you. 

"Everyone is staring at you. You're mine only. Only I get to have the moments that no one sees. Only I get to enjoy your beauty. No one else!" You knew how childish you sounded, but you loved her so much. You didn't want to lose her.

"Baby, listen-" You cut her off.

You pushed her away once again. "Why do you have to be so hot?! What's wrong with your perfect genes? I'm gonna have a talk with your parents to find out why you're so perfect!" You hugged her tightly again, not caring about her response.

Jennie's chest started to vibrate out of laughter. "That's why you're crying. You silly goose. Come here." She carried you like a toddler and sat you on the counter. She tried to pull away, but you didn't let her.

"You don't know how much I love you, Y/n. You mean the world to me. You helped me through things that don't know about. I will never leave you for someone else. Do you hear?" She gave you long kisses on your head. 

You finally pulled away, eyes puffy and swollen, "I'm sorry for being dramatic, you're just so amazing. I feel like an obsessed girlfriend or something. I just love you a lot." 

Jennie smiled at that and gently wiped the tears from your eyes. "Let's calm down for a while before heading back out okay?"

You nodded your head and hugged her again. Her long arms wrapped around your tiny frame as you slowly felt more comfort. 

Word Count: 893