chaelisa | shortie pants

sorry for the long break, but I'm back!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were short. You're not insecure or anything, but it was hard sometimes, especially since your girlfriends were tall. Rosé and Lisa... your height difference was cute, to say the least. Walking together made you feel protected. They were kind of like a barrier of walls around you and being the introvert that you are, you liked not being seen. 

The best part is cuddling with them. You can hide in the height of their bodies, snuggling so close to them you can hear their heart beating. But, there was one problem. You can't freaking reach anything. It seemed that everything they owned was enlarged. Their cars, their clothes, even the cabinets were built to suit them. It was unfair. You always curse your parents for giving you the short gene. Actually, there is no short gene as they were both way taller than you. 

While you were lost in your short thoughts, Rosé came up to you. "Hey babe, whatcha thinking about?"

"Well, I was wondering if we can maybe redecorate our house. I think it's time for a change. And maybeeeeeeeee we can build some extra storage space that is more my level, if you know what I mean?" you looked up at her with big eyes.

Rosé chuckled, "Babe, all you got to say is, 'Rosé everything is so gigantic in my eyes, can we get some drawers that are a bit lower so that I don't have to stretch my tiny body everyday?'"

You pouted, "Fine if you don't want to help me, I'll help myself."

And with that you ran straight to Lisa.

You opened her room door and peeked in. She was sleeping. Her hair was thrown over her face and her limbs were going opposite directions. Suddenly, you had an idea. You went over to her bed and straddled her. She shifted, but didn't wake up. You went close to her ear and whispered, "Baby, wake up." That didn't work either. You lost your patience very quick. You shook her roughly by the shoulders until she woke up.

"W-what??? Gosh, Y/n you scared the crap out of me!" Lisa said.

"Oh, so you're calling me by my name now? No, 'hey baby I missed you while I was snoring and drooling in bed.'" You quickly got off of her and stormed out of her room.

"Wait, baby I'm sorry!!" Lisa scrambled off her bed and rushed after you. Rosé heard all the commotion upstairs and ran up to add more drama.

"What's going on?" Rosé said.

"Y/n's mad at me," said Lisa.

"Oh, do you think it's because she's short? I heard that shorter people store more anger in their tiny bodies. Maybe all that angry energy is bursting in her body." 

"Don't be ridiculous," Lisa said, "it's because shorter people are closer to hell, that's why their anger level is so high."

"ARE YOU GUYS SERIOUSLY TALKING ABOUT THIS RIGHT NOW?????!!!!!" you stomped towards them. "YOU BOTH ARE SLEEPING ON THE COUCH FOREVER!!!!"

You ran towards your shared bedroom and slammed the door.

"Geez, I don't want to see her when she's actually mad." Lisa said.

"Maybe if we make her reach for everything, she'll grow and then all her anger will evenly disperse within her body," Rosé said.

"I HEARD THAT!!! THAT'S ETERNITY ON THE COUCH FOR YOU ROSEANNE PARK!!"

Dating you was something indeed.

word count: 566