Rosé | cuddles

hey, guys. sorry for not posting in a while. i'm having ap exams soon and i need to study. but here's a quick short story to relieve your fluff craving. enjoy!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You've never felt more comfortable in your entire life. You're currently sitting in bed with your lovely girlfriend, Rosé. You were in her arms while she was stroking your hair. To you, she was home. 

You broke the silence. "Baby, can I ask you a question?"

Rosé looked at you with curiosity. "What's wrong, love?"

"Do you still love me as much as you did when we first met?"

Rosé laughed. You always asked her questions like this. You were scared and insecure that she was going to leave you because of your past experiences.

"My love, you never have to worry about me not loving you. I think that's an impossible task to do. If someone paid me a million bucks I still couldn't force myself to not love you. But, to answer your question, no I don't love you as much as I did when we first met."

Your heart dropped. You knew it. She was going to break up with you.

Rosé continued. "I love you way more than I did back then. Everyday you surprise me with your new quirks and cute talents. I don't see how I can't fall even more in love with you."

You giggled, your cheeks turning a bright red. "I love you too." you mumbled.

Your girlfriend got up from the bed, making you frown. You felt cold now.

"Where are you going?" you asked.

"I have a lot of energy this morning. I feel kinda pumped up. You know what that means?" 

Your eyes widened. "N-no! Not today. Come on, I wanted cuddles!"

You jumped up from the bed and ran across the room.

"It's tickle time!!!!! Get over here, baby!" your girlfriend yelled and started sprinting towards you. 

You screamed in laughter and ran out the bedroom door. Eventually, she caught up to you and tackled you onto the couch.

You both were out of breath. She was resting on top of your small frame and put her face in your neck. 

"I love you, Y/n and I will never stop. We will find each other every life time. Not even the universe can stop me from loving you." Rosé said, her voice muffled.

While Rosé was ranting about how much she loved you. Her best friends quietly walked in. They wanted to surprise you guys with breakfast, but since it was so early in the morning, they didn't want to be too loud.

Jisoo was holding the drinks, while Lisa was holding the food. Jennie was just being nosy and touching everything you guys had, like a child. Then, they heard mumbling from the living room. They looked at each other in confusion and tip toed towards the voice. There, they saw Rosie and you cuddling. 

The more they got closer to you, the more they could make out the words.

"I love you to the moon and back; to the far far hil-" 

"Wow, I didn't know Rosé had such a soft side. What a simp." Lisa said, cringing at her bestie.

"Oh, hey guys." you said. "What are you doing here so early? I didn't even hear you come in."

"Yeah, you were probably too wrapped up in each other to even notice us." Jennie said, still snooping around.

"I love my girlfriend okay. You guys are just jealous you don't have a Y/n." Rosé replied cockily.

The girls rolled their eyes and set up breakfast on the living room table. The whole time they were eyeing you and Rosé, smiling at how in love you were with each other. They were happy that Rosé found you; you were perfect for her and she was perfect for you.

While the girls were busy, Rosé quickly said, "I love you, baby. Now, to get revenge let's put salt in their orange juice."

You smiled and pulled your girlfriend up from the couch to prank your best friends.

Word Count: 652