Chaennie | going abroad pt. 2

The next morning, you felt refreshed like you were reborn. It was a weird, but good feeling. Immediately, you remembered your date with Jennie and Rosé. You instinctively reached for your phone and called Erin. It wasn't super late back at home so she should have pick up the phone. 

Instantly, you heard her voice. "Finally! Bruh, I was beginning to think you forgot about me."

"I could never forget about my stupid best friend." you rolled your eyes.

"I don't even need to see your face to know that you're rolling your eyes. I'm a freaking psychic and I sense that you have something to tell me."

"Well, duh. That's why I called you dumbo." you replied.

"Okay, rude. This better be good or else I'm going to bed." she said.

"Okay, well I met these two really great girls. One is named Jennie the other is Rosé. They are by far the hottest, most scrumptious looking females I've ever seen." you basically told them about how you three met and just ranted on and on about their beautiful faces.

By the end of it, you took a deep breath. Erin took that opportunity to speak, "Wow, you are already whipped for these girls and you just met them. Also, there's two of them so you like both? Is that even legal in dating territory?"

"I mean, they don't seem to have a problem with it. I'm not sure how much time I can spend with them on this trip though because I still have a lot of studying to do. If I don't keep my grades up, the school will send me back home."

"Just know how to manage your time. You'll be fine. And also, next time you see them make sure to be bold and confident. Make the first move." Although that was simple advice, you felt comfort from her words.

You looked at the time. "Shoot! Okay, I gotta go. My date's in an hour and I haven't got ready yet. I'll let you know how it goes later."

"Alright, bye bestie." She hung up.

Getting ready took you about half an hour which is a record for you. You drove to the location and walked in the front door. You three decided on a small café in the corner of a busy street. It was a last minute decision but nonetheless, it was an aesthetically decorated place.

You arrived 10 minutes early, so you ordered a drink and sat down at a booth. While you were on your phone, you heard the front door ding causing your head to shoot up. There they were. Jennie and Rosé entered the café and looked around for you. Rosé spotted you and eagerly made her way to the booth. 

"Hiya, Y/n!! I missed you." Rosé said cheerfully. She sat across from you.

"We just saw each other yesterday." you said, blushing.

"Hey, baby." 

You turned your head just in time to see Jennie smirking. Instead of sitting with Rosie, she plopped herself right next to you, wrapping an arm around your waist.

"So, I was thinking. We should get to know each other more since we don't even know each other's last names." you said, nervously.

The two nodded in agreement.

"Well, what would you like to know?" Rosie asked.

"Have you ever been in a relationship before? What was it like? Did you fall in love with them? How many people have y-"

"Whoa, whoa. Slow down there, princess. Take a breath. One question at a time. We have all day." Jennie said.

You chuckled nervously. "Have you guys dated anyone before?" you said slowly.

Jennie replied first. "I have. His name was Kai. He was an amazing boyfriend but my parents didn't approve of him. Something about him being too much of a bad boy or whatever. I'm over it though." 

You nodded and turned to Rosé expectantly. 

"Well, I haven't been in any relationships, but I had a huge crush on this girl during high school. I was too much of a chicken to ask her out though. What about you Y/nnie?"

You remember what Erin said. Be bold and confident; make the first move 

"U-uh. I actually haven't been in a relationship until now." 

Jennie and Rosé gaped at you. They didn't expect you to be taken at all.

Before they could reply you said, "My girlfriends are really beautiful though. They make the stars look dim when they smile and laugh. Even though we just met, I'm already falling for them hard. You might know them actually. Their names are Jennie and Rosé. My mandu and chipmunk. At least, that's what I call them in my head."

Now, they were both blushing.

"Is that an invitation to go on a date? Or are you just playing us?" Jennie asked, cocking her eyebrow.

"Oh, I thought we were already on a date. This isn't a date? I told my best friend that I was going on a date and if she finds out that this wasn't a date she'll k-"

"Y/n, Y/n. You're rambling again." Jennie said, laughing.

"This can be a date if you want it to be." Rosie added, shyly.

"I would love that. I want to get to know you guys more. Unfortunately, this is a school trip so I'm not here permanently. But, I will spend as much time with you guys as possible only on one condition." 

They were both attentive to you, waiting for your next sentence. You stood up and walked out of the booth, causing Jennie to move out of your way. When you were standing, Jennie sat back down. 

"I will go on a date with you if...you can catch me before I reach the park." you laughed and screamed, making people look at you weirdly. But, you didn't care.

The girls laughed behind you and shook their heads, chasing after you. They looked forward to your date together and already knew that their relationship with you will make them smile forever.

Word Count: 1013