Jisoo | adopting a puppy

You and Jisoo wanted to start a little family together, but not in THAT way... yet. Dalgom was getting a little lonely so you and Jisoo formulated a plan. You guys have been searching for reputable puppies up for adoption and found a humane society that rescued pups. Personally, you preferred big dogs, but you knew that Jisoo was afraid of big dogs. So, you searched for a terrier mixed breed that had an energetic but affectionate temperament.

You were sitting on the couch scrolling through a website when you found a companion whose personality fit your guy's lifestyle. There was a male puppy named Scout and, based on the pictures, you thought he was a handsome pup. 

"Babe, I found a terrier named Scout. Come look." You said to Jisoo.

Jisoo walked over and to the couch and plopped down beside you, "Oh, he's so adorable. I'm sure Dalgom would love playing with someone his size." She picked Dalgom up and gave him kisses on the head.

You called the humane society that held Scout and got some information from them. He was only one years old and he does well with other dogs, perfect for Dalgomie. You and Jisoo agreed to set an appointment to see Scout on Saturday, which happened to be tomorrow. You were so excited, you couldn't wait. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Time Skip: Saturday; PICKING UP THE PUPPY

You and Jisoo couldn't sleep last night. After putting Dalgom in his crate, you stayed up chatting until 3 in the morning. 

You awoke with a big smile on your face. Today was the day to pick up your new puppy a.k.a Dalgom's new friend. You kissed Jisoo's cheek until she woke up. She woke up shortly after and laughed, tackling you back onto the bed. After a quick make out session, and by quick I mean like 10 minutes, you both got ready separately. Since you finished first, you took Dalgom out of his crate and put a leash on him. 

"Babe, I'm gonna take Dalgom out for a few minutes!" you yelled so your girlfriend could hear you.

"Okay, baby. I should be done soon." Jisoo replied.

After your little morning bathroom break, you let Dalgom roam free and made breakfast for Jisoo and yourself. Right as you finished making breakfast, Jisoo walked out of the bedroom and god did she look amazing. She wore a simple, casual outfit, but she looked like an angel.

 She wore a simple, casual outfit, but she looked like an angel

"Thanks baby." Jisoo kissed you on the cheek.

It was finally time to take a trip to the humane center. Jisoo didn't want to bring Dalgomie because there were too many dogs there; she was afraid that he would get scared.

When you arrived, an employee greeted you and led you to a small room. There, you saw Scout. He looked exactly like he did in the pictures and you fell in love instantly. After spending a half hour with him, you and Jisoo agreed that Dalgom would get along with Scout. So, you signed all the paperwork and paid all the adoption fees.

When you got home, Dalgom sensed another animal's presence. He started barking like crazy.

"Dalgomie, calm down." Jisoo ordered.

You slowly brought Scout down to Dalgom's level to let them sniff each other. After a few minutes, they were fine so you set Scout down. They both immediately ran around the house and played with toys together.

You and Jisoo laughed. She looked at you lovingly. "Y/n, I know we're no where ready for a family, but having two dogs seems pretty close, and every time I think of my future, you're in it. Every time I think of having a family, it's always with you. Every time I think about waking up, the first thing I want to see is your face. I love you so much, baby and I can't wait to start a real family with you." Jisoo said.

Throughout her whole speech, you tried not to cry. "Baby, I love you so much too." You gave her a long kiss until a couple of barks interrupted you. 

"I think it's dinner time." Jisoo said, laughing. "You boys have bad timing." she scolded.

You watched how Jisoo interacted with the dogs as if they were kids and that's when you knew that she would be the perfect mom to your future kids.

Word Count: 729