Betrayed by my family

Lisa's POV
Lisa, Are you ready? Sam my cousin asked. Yes but I'm a little nervous. I said. Nervous? Why are you nervous? it's Your big day today and you get to settle down. You should be excited. Sam said. I am excited but it feels like something is missing... never mind. I'm ready, let's go ,I said to Sam . okay.
***Omg... what is happening? Sam, Sam . O lord please help me, where am I going to, that's not the way to the church,I'm supposed to be at the church now , What is wrong with You guys, Today's my wedding and this isn't the way to the church, And before I realize it , a man in black slapped me hard and said keep shut or else You won't like what would come next, and I kept quiet and I was driven to an unknown place and the man in black who slapped me dragged me in and five minutes later , a tablet was placed at my front and right there I saw my sister, my step sister Emily putting a ring on my supposed to be husband's finger, the man that I have only loved since we were little, and right there everything made sense, they were best friends or so I thought,they were lying and fooling me all this while and I believed them blindly, I closed my eyes tightly preventing any tears from dropping and when I opened my eyes again,I saw my step mum and my father hugging them and laughing, All of them knew he is my fiance and they are all celebrating with her, in anger I flinged the tablet away and the man in black wanted to slap me again when a call came through and he went away to answer and after two minutes he came back and gave his men an instruction and they dragged me back into the vehicle and when we got to my street, they dropped me and drove off, and that moment I understood what was really going on and I ran inside my house ,what I didn't expect was to see them, I thought the wedding was still going on and the person who spoke was Emily ,o my darling sister, Are u okay? You look dirty, she said . How could you, how could you Emily, i trusted you, how could marry my man ? I said. He was never your man, he was always mine, you were just too blind and naive to see that and now I hope you realize it, U bi**h , I said. Lisa , shut up , my father said, how dare you insult your sister who has always been there for you just because of a man. My father, like my own father said. Dad... Alissa be quiet. You called us and said u were not interested in this marriage and Aaron was already on the altar, thank God for your sister who sacrificed herself and married him or else I don't think we would be here having this conversation, My Dad said, Dad, I would never refuse ... Keep shut Lisa , I'm so disappointed in you, you should apologize to Aaron , your mother and most especially Emily for what you did today, Dad..
I said apologize, Dad said . No. I said and left the house in anger. My own Dad couldn't trust me , I know Emily planned all these, she was an expert in switching voices, she did it a lot while we were growing up, she imitated my voice and I get punished for what wasn't my fault , I kept walking till I got to a bar and I entered and ordered for beer, I kept drinking to forget everything. Emily was right, I was naive , my step mum and Emily had always hated me for reasons I'm yet to understand because I treat her like my own mother and her daughter like my own sister but they showed me nothing but disdain , Emily pretends to be a perfect daughter in front of my father and she acted like she loved me a lot when it was all a lie, she did it worse this time,she took my love away from me or was I just fooled, Aaron was her best friend, she knew Aaron before me and when I started liking him, I told her and she said it was okay because they were just friends and that he liked me also.
One more shot please, I requested and just then a familiar figure appeared before me. Lisa ? What do you want I screamed , Go to your wife, leave me the hell alone. I said. Lisa please listen to me . Listen to you ?? Ok, what do you have to say? I asked. Emily didn't mean what happened today to happen, we were shocked when we saw her but she played up the tape you said you weren't ready for marriage and you won't be coming, I was so mad I wanted to leave but then I knew the consequences so i had to marry her. Nobody would have forgiven you if things went wrong, he added. Are you done? Please leave. Lisa..
You heard me Aaron and you know I can do something when I'm this angry so leave . Lisa please listen to me and I slapped him hard across the face , Lisa what are you doing ? Emily finally showed up, Take this disgusting piece you call your husband and leave immediately, I don't want to ever see him or you again. I said . That is why you couldn't marry him bi**h, I would love to see how you would survive without your dearest Aaron. Emily said. How dare you? I raised my hands to slap her but she held it. I dare you to raise those filthy finger of yours on me. Slut . I wonder what kind of a mother gave birth to you. I know she must be wailing in pain in her grave wondering why she gave birth to you. I kicked her to the floor and I continued kicking her, Don't you dare ever talk about my mother again because she is better than the harlot you call a mother. At least my mother didn't give birth to a daughter who would snatch her step sister's lover on her wedding day. I spat . Lisa please stop, Aaron begged and dragged me away from her and then he carried her out of the bar. One more shot please, I shouted to the waiter and again A guy with a perfect look I must say sat down beside me and said , one shot for me too. Hey beauty ,he said . not in the mood . I answered. I didn't know a beauty like you could fight two people at a go. He said. So you saw that I said in embarrassment. Oh yeah and I must say you were great. He said . so Do you care to share what' s making a beautiful girl like you drink so much? He asked? This girl you think is beautiful got betrayed by her family and she just want to drink to forget all her sorrows. Ohh. Family...
I must say family are just like other creatures on the earth, the only difference is the similar name attached to the end of your name. Yeah, I guess I believe it now , I always thought my family was different and there was nothing that could go wrong, little did I know it was going to be like this. I said .
You know, things don't always turn out the way we want it to be. We just have to have another plan so we don't get hurt. Sometimes we have to deicide what we want by ourselves and carry it out without involving anyone, not family, not friends . He said . you seem to have experience stuffs like this because I can guess you are not just talking out of nothing I said .
Is there anyone without a problem???
Everyone has their own shit, you know and sometimes we guess alcohol is the best way to eradicate then but when we wake up again,those problems are still there. One More shot. He requested. Why don't we do something fun instead? He asked. Something fun??
What is going to be more fun than drinking all the alcohol in this bar, I said laughing. Do you want to know? He asked. Of course. Isn't that Why you suggested, You wanted me to know right? Hmm... I guess . he said. So what is it? I asked. Let's get out of this place. Uhh... I said in surprise. Trust me, he said . oh no not that word again. That word is what I hate now because that word made me like this , it made me feel betrayed so I'm not trusting anyone ever again. I said. Just this once. He said. Hmm... I sighed . ok, let's go. I said