Being Natalie Marshall

Writer's POV
Ma'am, Your step Sister got the role. Emily's Assistant told her. What??? I thought she was only interested in Modeling. Emily Said. Yes but her Manager thought it would be best for her to also step into the acting world so she won't fade away. Emily's assistant said. That little brat!!! She said angrily. Get out. She told her assistant. And she left in fear.
           **** Lisa's POV
Today seems like a good day, but it's the beginning of the of the film and every one has to be there. I took a quick Shower after a morning Jog and wore a Skin Pant and a sleeveless top with my jean jacket. Then put on a Sneaker. I Combed my hair but today I decided not to tie it up so I left it like that. I put on Mascara and eyeliner and I was done. Well, what can I say, I look presentable. I took my bag and went downstairs. I entered my Car and...
Fifteen minutes later, I arrived at the theatre. I'm starting to have a bad feeling about today. I wished it was just my thought and nothing More. Hmmmn... I sighed. I came down and was heading up when I heard a familiar voice. Didn't know you badly crave for fame. Emily Said and me being me. I ignored her. Are you ignoring me? She scoffed. I didn't reply. You won't ever make it Lisa, I would never let you make it just like you never made it with Aaron. Emily Said. Emi, I didn't know you haven't change. Even though you got him, you are still insecure. Maybe because you got him using the wrong Move. If I were you I would Cling to him and don't try to shove it to my face because it won't work.  You of all people should know I don't like left over. I said and walked away. You b**ch. She cursed and I ignored her and went upstairs. I'm Sorry, I'm late. I told the Director. We are just starting so you aren't late. The Director said. The Director was just introducing everyone and our roles. Wtf... Matthew is the Second lead male actor. Why didn't he tell me. Aswear I would kill him. I thought to myself. So the producer wanted us to begin the movie  asap so today we would start Filming. He said. Well in the beginning of the movie, I had many scenes.  I went to the changing room to put on my Costume and after I wore it, I went to the make up room to put on my make up and fix my hair. You look Ravishing. Emily Said. Thank you. I said.
***  (Beginning of the filming)                                  At the Beginning of the Movie, Lord Clinton Langford was the Emperor of a kingdom somewhere in the Country side and as the Emperor he was the only one  entitled to marry any woman he wants and the story is focused on the Emperor that was only interested in one woman and a non royal blood well I am his Evil Elder sister whom he loves Dearly. Well, you would eventually find out what made me evil as we move on. So we are at my scene now.                               My Lady, Lord Langford is interested in a commoner. One of the maid said.  What? A Commoner in this Kingdom ? Not Possible? Are you Sure? I asked her. The Royal Guard told me to pass unto you this Information. She said. Shall I leave now? She asked. You Shall. I said. Yes, My Lady. I took my Ink and my feather and wrote to my Spy Guard. "You must find her in two moon time". I wrote. I called in my Personal Maid and gave her the letter. Deliver it to him. I commanded. Cut, the Director said. That was a nice one-take. Well-done . he said. So let's take a break and prepare for the next scene. And just then, a bouquet arrived and it was given to Emily. Omg... Mr Hart is such a Caring hubby. He even sent a bouquet for his wife on the first day. I wonder what we would get to see next. One the Girls with Emily Said. No wonder Mrs Hart looks so pretty and dazzling even after Marriage. Another Said. I wish to have a Man like Mr Hart. The first girl said and as they were talking, another bouquet was brought inside and this time it was a full bouquet if roses that filled the room. Emily sure does know how to seek attention. And just then the Delivery boy spoke. Miss Olsen, this package is for you. Ohh... My, why did Aaron attach use my last name. He always thinks it's better to use it because of my Career. Emily Said. Are you Miss Alissa Olsen? He asked. Alissa? Wtf.... Emily Said. For me??? I asked. Are you Miss Alissa Olsen? The delivery man asked. Yes... This is for you ma'am. Please sign. He said to her. I signed it surprised that it was for me. Luckily, there was a letter attached to it.
"Good luck at your first movie. Yours Officially, Nathan. And there was another letter "Aunt Lisa Dad told me I was going to see you soon on our Television Screen, I'll invite Grandma and Grandpa to see you on our Television screen" Clara". She sure knows how to make me Smile. Who is that from? A familiar voiced asked. I'm angry at you, do not talk to me. I said. Is it because I didn't tell you I was the Second lead male Role. Well, I'm Sorry. I didn't think it was necessary. He said. I know. I said. You know what? He asked. That you didn't think it was important to tell me . I said. You know that isn't what i mean. He said. I have to prepare for the next scene. Let's talk later. I said. Sure, he said and left. I also heard she slept with a rich Man just to get Shinell's brand. One of the Girls with Emily Said. No wonder she got the role. I mean of all the big Celebrities that auditioned for that brand, she was the one chosen. Another said. I wonder if she slept with one of the Crew member to get this Role. The first Girl said. Unluckily for her, she couldn't take the lead role from Emily. She added. That's Enough Girls, she is my sister. Emi, you still show her so much love even though she is your step sister. The third girl Said. Shut up. She said pretentiously. Lisa, I hope you are Comfortable. I haven't got the chance to welcome you. You know you should have told me you wanted to go into Modeling, I would have told my manager to help you into our industry, that wat I can help you in anything you find difficult but no worries, you can still tell me if you need anything. Emily Said disgustingly. I don't need any help. Thanks for offering. I said. How dare you talk to Emily like that. Just because you are sisters doesn't give you the right to talk to her anyhow. The first girl said. I ignored her and took my script and left for some fresh air outside. And just then I got a call from Lucy. Hello, Lucy said. Hii. I replied. How is the shooting going? She asked. Well... Fine, we've only shot two scenes and else ate taking a break. I said. That's nice. She said. Matthew is the second lead male role. I said. Woah... That's nice, at least you know someone there. I hope your evil step sister isn't tormenting you? She asked. Well, she tried to come up with something. Her Minions were gossiping about me but do I have time for them. I'm here to act not to do any other thing. I said. OK, get back to work. Bye. She said and hung up. I kept my phone and continued scribbling through. I didn't even have any more scenes to do today. I was hungry so I went out to buy snacks and relax. I just want to go home especially since I don't have anymore take today. But we have a dinner after and all the Crew members and Investors would be there so I can't leave now. Ten minutes later, the shoot continued, the rest of today's shoot is just about Marseille and Lord Langford.