Something's Fishy.

Writer's POV
Hey! Lucy greeted. Hi, Thank you. Ried Said. Stop being formal. She is my Friend and I had to do it but I didn't know your brother was so romantic. Lucy Said. I'm surprised also. He is always Cold, i have always tried to hook him up with girls but he was just never interested. My Mom was so worried. She arranged many blind dates for him but he never went for one.  You know there was a time rumors had it that my brother was Gay. I couldn't help but believe that rumor but when Sister-in-law came into his life and I understood he needed to meet the right one. Ried Said. I think they are perfect for each other. Lucy Said. My Mom was so happy when she heard big bro actually liked someone. My parents are people who views the status of a family before marriage and if it was a normal Circumstances, i don't think they would agree or allow him to marry her but i don't think they have a choice now. Ried Said. I didn't know such parent still exists. Lucy Said. Trust me they exist. Ried said. I'm just happy she finally liked someone. When I first met Lisa in California, she was someone with no emotions, but anything she did was so natural. She went on lots of date but none worked out. Even if they were of high class and status. That was how she met Matthew, they used to date but She broke up with him. Though she doesn't know, I know Matt still likes her. He had tried several times to win her but she was immune to his feelings. Lucy said. Do you think he still likes her? Ried asked. I don't know. He is aware that he likes her and vice versa so he would move on eventually. You know I always admired her then and I'm happy i got to work with her. I guess she was greatly affected by the betrayal of her family. Lucy said. Yeah, Ried Said. I'm just happy she is moving on fine. Lucy Said. Yeah, Let's go on a date. Ried Said. A date? Lucy asked in Suprise. One date please. Ried begged. Why should I go on a date with you. You are a total playboy and I don't want to be one of those girls. Lucy said. I promise you, you are different. I have this feeling that I don't understand when I talk to you and I just want to know if it's just a Passing feeling or something. He said. So you want to use me for experiment? Lucy asked. No, i don't mean it like that. Please just ine date. He begged. Ok, fine she said. I'll pick you up by 7pm. He said. Ok, she said and hung up.

I am going out. Lucy said. Where are you going to? Lisa asked. I have something to take care of. Lucy said. And you are dressed like this? Tell me. Do you have a date? Sam asked. I don't have a date. I just have something to take care of. Lucy lied. Something's fishy is going on. Lisa said.  She doesn't want to tell us. Sam said. Who is the lucky guy? Sam asked. There is no guy. Lucy said. Really? Why are you dressed so beautifully just to take care of something? Same asked. I'll be late, I need to go. Lucy said and left.

I almost got caught. Lucy said. What did you tell them? Ried asked. I told them, I wanted to take care of something but I know they didn't buy that lie at all. I couldn't come up with something else. Lucy said .
I want to know about you. Ried said. What do you want to say about me? Lucy asked. I don't know. Normal stuffs. Ried said. Well, I'm Lucy Kendall. Lucy said. I don't mean your name. Ried said. Well, I'm the last child of my parents. I was born in italy, my parents are italians. She said. Wow! But you are kendall. That doesn't sound like an Italian name. Ried said. I changed it when I got to California. She said. Wow!!! So you speak Italy? He asked. I can't speak. Lucy said. So how many siblings did you Have? He asked further. Two older guys. The first is into art Collections in China and the second is a Doctor in Arabia. She said. You have a successful family. He said. As if. We don't talk. We just go out different lives and all. She said. How is that possible? He asked. Well, ever since we lost my older sister. She died of Cancer when she was little. Everyone blamed each other for her death and since then we never spoke to each other again. We just go our different ways doing what we want. Our parents perform their duties and that's all. Lucy said. You mean your parents are also involved in this War? Ried asked. No, they are not but they've tried to make us all understand but looks like nobody wants to be humble and do the right thing. She said. What about you? He asked. What about me? She said. I mean you know this battle is a useless one and I'm sure your Sister wouldn't want that. Why don't you try to do something? He asked. I realized it was a useless battle and we weren't the cause of her cancer but I can't do anything now. It's just too late now. Lucy said. I'm sure it's not. You would all regret later if you don't do this now. Ried said. I know. She said. I trust you. He said. I wish I trust myself. She said. Looks like everyone has their shit. He said. Hmm.... She agreed. So you came to California because of the fight? He asked. Everyone made their decision and we all separated. We couldn't live together when we had that grudges so we left to different countries. Lucy said. I just hope you'll do the right thing. He said

So how was your date? Sam asked. I told you I went out to take care of something. Lucy said. So you and Ried has something going on. I just knew something fishy is going on. Lisa said. How did you know? She asked in suprise. We spyed on you guys. Sam said. Why didn't you tell us? Lisa asked. It was just a one date and nothing more. Lucy said. But you guys were pretty cozy. Sam said. We were nothing like that. It was just a friendly date. Lucy Said. Friendly indeed. Tell us something or we won't leave you alone. Sam Said. I'm serious, he said he wanted to go on a date with me and I agreed since he pleaded. Lucy said. How was the date? Sam asked. It was okay. We just had a chat and that was all. Lucy said. Really? Sam asked. Yeah, that was all. Lucy said. Do you like him? Sam asked. I don't like him. He is a playboy and he is just not the kind of guy I want to date. She said. Why? Lisa asked. He doesn't seem like a guy that would commit in a relationship. She said. And you went on a date with him? Sam asked. Sam... I think he likes you to ask you on a date. You might be different from his other fling so you should give him a chance. Lisa Said. That's what i meant. Sam said. OK, I'll think about it. I'm tired and i want to sleep. Goodnight. She said. Goodnight. Sam said. Goodnight. Lisa said. What do you think? Sam asked lisa when Lucy entered. What do mean? Lisa said. Do you think she is different from the other girls? Sam asked. You didn't think I was joking. I think she is different. He once told me before about the unknown feeling he has when he is with. I told him what it was but he wouldn't believe it. You know he is a total player so having that feeling would be weird but since he is making a step to his feelings. Lisa said. So he told you and you couldn't tell me. Sam said annoyed. Am i supposed to tell you something like that? Lisa asked. I thought we shared secret. Sam said feeling down. Not that kind of secret and besides that was not a secret. It was just a talk we had that led to that and I didn't think it was important to tell anyone. She said. Whatever, good night. She said. Calm down. OK, I'm sorry, I'll tell you anything fron now on. Lisa said. OK, I forgive you. Sam Said. I can't still believe The Almighty Ried would ever develop feelings for anyone. Well, his brother also fell in love. It's only natural he falls in love too. Sam said. I'm not in for any discussion with you. Good night. Lisa said.

I hope this episode wasn't boring. Please read, comment, and vote.