Emily's Downfall

Lisa's POV

live a good life. I think his name is Nathan Miller or something like that.  She said. Nathan what? I asked in  suprise. Miller, he is the CEO of several corporation and industries. She said. Are you Sure of what you are saying, Ma, of course. I'm sure. She said. Thank you, Ma. I said.

That's the biggest shock all history. Sam said. How is that possible. The Man I slept with that night was Nathan? I asked in Surprise. I'm surprised as well but as I think about it, it makes sense why Little pumpkin was attached to you. You are her Mother. Sam said. I can't believe I was looking for what was not lost. I said. Seriously? What are you doing to do now? Are you going to tell him? Sam asked. It's not like I have a choice. I don't just know how to face him after all that's happened. This seems so unreal. I said. Looms like fate had more things installed for you than you would ever have thought. Sam said. More like fate was playing a dangerous game with me. I said. I wonder how Lucy would react when she finds out.

Chin cha? Lucy said trying to speak Korea. Are you guys joking or something? She asked. Is that a thing of joke. Sam said. I'm just kidding, I'm not surprised. Lucy said. You are not? You already knew? I asked. No, my instinct just told me she was your child from the beginning. She has never liked anyone but she liked you immediately. You don't like kids but you can't help liking her. What do you think that meant? Lucy asked. It could have just been a coincidence. I said. Coincidence, my foot. I need to go back to my study. Lucy said unbothered. What are you studying? Sam asked. Korea. I just discovered after watching a Korean movie yesterday that Korean is my calling. They are so romantic and I badly want to learn their language so I can communicate with them when I get there. She said. Whatever... Sam said. So what's the plan? Sam asked

Did you miss me? Nathan asked as soon as I entered his office. You wish. I thought to myself. It's late, let's have dinner. I said. OK, where do you want to go to? He asked. Anywhere. I said. OK, let's go to your favorite spanish restaurant. He said. Dinner's on me. I said. Then I should probably get the whole food in the restaurant. He joked.

So you said when little pumpkin was still a day old, your mother handed her over to you and told you it was your child. I said. Yes, I was so surprised but I had to accept my baby. He said. So did you know which that led to the pregnancy? I asked. Nope, he answered. I was a total jerk then. When I was stressed at work, I did it to ease the tension just like a player. He said. So you were not even a real player? I asked. Not like Ried. I was always like this but I was passing through stuffs then so I did it to ease tension. He said. And just then the waitress placed our order. She was staring at Nathan and I'm sure she had strip him naked with that look. He is taken. I told her when she asked if him number. Didn't know you could be jealous. He said. And i didn't know you could flirt so well. I said. This looks delicious. He said changing the subject. Was there none you did it without protection? I asked. None that I can remember. He said. So you are saying you always used protection? I asked. Why are you asking all this question? He stopped eating and asked. I just wanted to know. I said. Just spill it out already. Hiding this doesn't suit you. He said. Nothing. I said and we continued eating. I have given  a journalist friend that recording. Hopefully, something should be out before this week. He said. Thank you. I said. He ignored me and contined eating.

So Did you tell him? How did he react? Sam asked. I couldn't tell him. I asked him lot of questions about the baby but I couldn't tell him. I said. It's okay, I'm sure you would tell him very soon without hesitation. I should have not supported you tell him immediately. That was not an option. She said. I don't know what to do, Sam. I don't know how to tell him, I was the Girl he slept with few years ago and I was Little pumpkin's mother. He might hate me for throwing the child at him. He might not want to see me for abadoning my child without remorse. What if little pumpkin? She might hate me for not being there as her mother. She might hate me for abadoning her to abuse when she was just a small child. What should I do. I love them so much to let them go. Why did things have to turn out like this. I sobbed. It's okay. I'm sure they are just in your imagination. I'm sure if you explain to them, they would understand and I'm sure little pumpkin would be more thrilled than sad that you are her mother and I'm sure Nathan would be happy you are the Mother of his Child. He would be happy and understanding.  He knows how you were treated so he would understand you would never abadon your child no matter what. Sam said. I agree with Sam, all this are just in your head. They love you just as much as you love them so they would be happy you are more to them that just a girlfriend and an aunt. I picture little pumpkin's smile when she discovers you are her mother. Lucy said. I just wish it would be so. I said. I'm positive. Lucy said. I'll go to bed now. I said and entered inside.

Lisa, wake up, come and see the news. Sam shouted. Let me sleep a little more. I said. No, you have to see this. Sam said and dragged me up. What is it? I asked her getting up. Let's go. She said and dragged me.
" Mrs Emily is said to be a wicked step sister who ruined the Life of Miss Olsen. Her step sister. She has confessed that she Married her husband, Mr Aaron Hart to spite her step sister, Miss Alissa Olsen. She had also confessed to killing her baby, she said it was unwanted and not only that, the recent accident Mrs Emily was involved in was her plan to ruin her step sister, Miss Olsen. This is the record.
Wow!! This is a happy ending. Lucy said. Let's view the Comment online
" I knew Miss Olsen was innocent from the beginning.
" I can believe I was her Fan. She is despicable
" She is Evil. How can she kill an innocent baby?
" she needs to be taken to a psychatric home. How could she frame someone when she literally stabbed herself
" operation Unfan her, I can't do this.
" And she was always so friendly in front of the Camera. She is a chameleon
I think you should stop reading those. I said. Why? Sam asked. I don't know, I don't just feel like hearing. I said and stood up. I stood up and took my bath. 
After that I went to the kitchen to make Chilaquiles for breakfast. After that I settled down to eat. After which I played games till noon

Another news? I said as I sat down.
Yes. Sam said.
" less than twenty four hours after the news of Mrs Emily meaness to her step sister, her fans have drastically reduced and more and more are still unfollowing her. Her Industry has dropped a statement that they would be canceling their contract with her and they also said they were fooled for believing she was good. Mr Aaron as rumor has it is set to divorce his wife for marrying him out of spite.
I told you. He was going to divorce her. Sam said. It is not yet concluded. I said. What do think is going to happen? She married him out of spite. Whether of not she loves him now doesn't change that fact. It doesn't also change the fact she betrayed him. They were friends so it is bad. Sam said. Sam is right. That kind of person can not even like someone other than herself. Lucy said. But isn't this too much, her industry dismissed her too early. I said. Isn't that what we all Want? She is reaping what she owed so let her deal with the pain and shame and don't you dare feel pity or sorry for her because she is not family. Sam said. Whatever... I said. I'm so happy right. It's feels so amazing to witness Emily's downfalland just then my door bell rang and Lucy went to get it. You have a visitor. Lisa. Lucy said. Who is it? I asked getting up. Go check for yourself. She said. Aaron? I said as I opened the door. Let's talk. He said

Please pardon all my errors.
I don't mean to make them and i don't like proof reading. Who is excited? Accidentally attached is coming to an end.