Seeking Forgiveness

Lisa's POV

I think this would be the best opportunity to show them what kind of person they are. It's time you get back at her. Sam said. I think I agree with you but what are we going to do? I asked. Nothing. Sam Said. What do you mean Nothing. I asked in Surprise. Well, I have had a secret spy who has been spying on Emily this past few months and it seems lime she is going to be bursted. Sam said. What do you mean? I asked in Surprise. I mean, She desperately wants you out of her way and she would do anything and her next plan is to get rid of you so that would be our game. We would make sure we make use of this opportunity to reveal her identity to the world. I'll plant a secret camera in your body . Sam said. That sounds like an Idea. I said.

You are despicable. I said in anger. That's your own business. What you think of me ain't my business. Why are you so difficult to get rid of? Emily asked. What do you want that you haven't gotten. You took Aaron the only guy I ever loved. Do you love him? I asked. Whether I do or not has absolutely nothing to do with you. Emily said.  I always treated you like a real sister like we were blood but you always treated me like I was crap. He is my real father but you have created this atmosphere that I can't even talk to him again. I said. That ain't my business. Emily said. What more do you want? Are you so intimidated by my presence? Why do I have this feeling you had more to do with that scandal than Michelle Anderson. I said. She was just so foolish. I had told her several times that Ghost never existed but she allowed herself to be used by bitches like you. Emily said. Aren't you afraid? I asked. Afraid of what? She asked. Afraid that I'm not that naive Lisa you used to know, thanks to you, I'm a changed person. I said. You think you are changed but to me you are just that Naive Lisa I used to know. And you want to know whether I married him because I loved him. Well, the answer is No, I didn't marry him because I loved him, I married him because I wanted to ruin you, I wanted to make you jealous, I knew how much you loved him and I wanted to make you look like a bitch who ran away from her wedding and poor Aaron, he actually belived i loved him. It was easier because before he met you, he had asked me out and I rejected him and even when he was dating you, his eyes never stopped looking at me. Looks like you aren't even likable  Emily said. Guess defeat is just never your thing. I'm surprised you didn't tie me up. I said. What do I need to tie up? She asked. I don't know, I just feel like you need to tie me up because I might be dangerous. I said. Dangerous? Don't you think you are overestimating yourself ? I could stab myself and faked it was you. Even though I wasn't really successful, I still destroyed you in front of your family and Ex fiance. She said. You are really a psycho, I didn't know that's the best you could come up with. I said. Are you still waiting for him to apologize and make it up to you? I mean since after that incident, I don't think you've had another boyfriend. Have you not still gotten over him? She said  I told you I don't like left overs and I can't never be still attracted to him, anytime I see him, it's reminds me of the poor taste I have in men. I said  and spat on her and just then she raised her hand to slap me and I held it and twisted it back. Guys, she shouted for help and just then her guys entered. They were huge and about six. Are you out of it? One of the huge guy asked and I remembered him. He was the idiot that kidnapped me and even slapped with on my wedding day. No matter how hard I want to forget about that day, it was just so difficult to forget. I immediately kicked him hard and then a fight broke out . The twenty three year old Lisa would have shivered in fear and look horrified but this Lisa isn't like that. Life has taken more than it gave me and all those who messed me up deserved to be given a taste of their medicine. All thanks to Emily, I had to develop my skills in fighting and defending. That was how I met Hayden and the gang. And even though I have left there for a while, I still know how to use my skills well. I kicked the mean guy in the mouth and he fell down. I moved on to the next. Twenty three year old Lisa would have thought it was impossible to beat six men at a go but this Lisa knows it's easy to be them to the end. When they were all on the floor, I turned to Emily. I told you, you should have tied me up but I don't blame you, you think that Naive Lisa is still what you see. Thanks to you, I have to learn how to defeat myself from bullies like you. Sorry, I need to tie you up. I know nothing would happen if I don't but it would be safe just to tie you up. Emily, what did I ever do to you? I asked her once I tied her up. You and your Mother came into my life when my mother just passed away. My father thought it would be nice if he married a wife so she could take care of me. At first, I was so against. In fact, I was against it till you came. I was happy with my father's decision when I saw you. I had no siblings so I was happy to take you as my siblings. And you? You were just evil from the beginning. I always tolerated you thinking that one day you might just accept me as a sister but, No, I was wrong, You hated me for some reasons unknown. So tell me now, why did you hate me so much? I asked. What do you think? I didn't want my mother to marry your father after she divorced mine. I was mad at the fact that she married someone else that wasn't him, I was mad that he married her so I wanted to destroy the marriage but I couldn't just like I couldn't save Mom and Dad's marriage so I resorted to turning a child against her father and surprisingly your Dad doesn't love you like he should do that made it easier to do it. And later Mum explained to me she married your father to give us a better life and if I could provide a child, he would be the one to acquire everything so I had to do something and that was why, I destroyed the bastard you had in your womb then, I wasn't going to let your child take those properties from me.  You always had that creepy smile that makes me want to puke each time i saw you, sometimes when i think of that smile, i felt pitg for you but then my anger was more than the pity i felt. She said. Is that it? So do you think I was pleased with Dad Marrying another woman right after my Mom died of Cancer. She battled with that all her life. She became so weak, thin, hairless that I almost wanted her to go. She was always smiling when I saw her but I knew she was dying inside. She just didn't want me to think about it. Dad was always against me visiting her but she was my Mom and no matter what I couldn't hate her or stop seeing her. She always told me it would be fine but i knew she was lying just like she lied that she was fine. The pain was just too much for her but for me, she was willing to fight. She was a fighter but God knew best. I said in tears. I have never cried in front of someone over my Mom's death but I just couldn't control it. I wiped my tears and faced her. You could never understand that feeling no matter how hard you try to. And just then Mr Olsen and Aaron arrived. It's so nice to see you again, the last time i saw you, you told me to get out for stabbing your precious daughter, he didn't respond, he went up to Emily and gave her a Slap. What the hell... She said holding her cheeks. Yeah you might all be wondering what happened. 

Few days Earlier*
Just pretend like you don't know what us happening. That is the best way to win this battle. Sam said. OK, so what would happen? I asked her. Well, she will kidnap you and you would pretend not to be aware. You just have to start a conversation with her, a Conversation that would make her blurt everything out. I have a friend who would help me connect what I record to Aaron and Mr Olsen so they would see what is happening and the exciting part is that they would see only what I want them to see so make sure you beat her very well. Sam said. Are you sure this would work out? I asked. Why are you so doubtful of everything, just get her to spill those things out. For instance ask her why she hates you? Ask her why she stole Aaron from you? Ask her why she stabbed herself and framed you for it? Sam said. OK. I guess I know how to do that. I said. This is going to be so interesting. She said.

So what do you think? Nemesis has finally caught up with Emily. She has no where to run to. Who is excited about this?
I am really trying to update and finish this book before a new month. To write ain't a easy task.  I dedicate this Chapter to all Cancer patient. Cancer is a deadly disease. Please care for people around you that has Cancer. Encourage them to fight the battle. They are really suffering. They might look tough outside but it's killing them that they are dying but they can't show it because they don't want you to worry.