My Last Mission

Lisa's POV

I'm so excited. Sam Said. I thought you had a movie. Sam said. All movies  would be suspended till after our wedding. I said. I'm so excited about that too.  Awwn. I can't believe your parents wanted the marriage as quick as possible. Sam said. I was suprised too but i guess Nathan and I were glad that the wedding was sooner. I said. Little pumpkin is the happiest. She gets to live with both her Mum and her Dad soon. Sam said. I'm happy i also get to see her everyday than once in a while. I said.  In two weeks time, Alissa Olsen would become Alissa Miller, the wife to the Cold, ruthless CEO of the Miller's cooperation. Sam said. I know right. The plane is about to take off, please put on your seatbelt, switch off you phones and enjoy your flight. The flight attendant said .  you haven't told me. How are you pulling off with work. It must be very stressful to own a firm. I said. Well, it is. I swear I didn't know it was this difficult but it's amazing to be able to defend innocent ones in court and win. I'm happy that Government are also helping us financially and it's super amazing to be able to lecture upcoming Barristers during their internship. Sam said. You really are someone to look up to. I'm happy, we are family. I said. I know. Sam said. Something suprising happened after then. Sam said. What happened? I asked. My Boss visited me. She apologized for taking that case. Sam said. Did she plead she wanted you back? I asked. No, she didn't. She only congratulated me and hugged me. Sam said. That's nice. I said.  What about Matt? How has it been going between you too. ? I asked. Well, it's been amazing and i didn't know Matt could be different. Sam said. I have known him for a while now and he surely plays and jokes a lot but he can go miles for the people he truly loves. He would do anything for them and I'm happy he chose you because I'll have peace of mind. I said. I didn't say i like him or I'm dating him. After what happened with Chase, i want to take things slow. Sam said. Chase is a bastard and I'm sure Matt would never treat you like that. I said. I hope so. Sam said. 

The plane is about to land. Please make sure you have your seatbelt buckled. The flight attendant announced.

Hey, Cindy. Dan said when we got out of the airport. Hi Dan, I said and hugged him back. This is Sam, she is my cousin. She mistakenly found out. I told him. Hi Sam, we are not Mafia and it good to have you here. Dan said. Hop in. He said and helped us put our luggage in the boot.

Hey Cindy, Nicole said hugging me. Hey Nicole. I said and hugged her back. I hugged Mario, Alex, Louisa, Nick and Hayden. Guys, this is Samantha, My cousin. She mistakenly found out about us and wanted to meet you guys badly. You mean   Samantha Olsen, the Barrister who stood up and helped that helpess victim? Louisa asked. Yes, she is the Samantha. I said. Omg..  I can't believe I'm here with you right now. You are even Cindy's Cousin. Louisa said. It's nice to meet you all. I know you aren't Mafias and i always wanted friends like you guys so I'll be happy if you take me as a friend. Sam said. She specifically wanted to meet Mario. I said. Me?? Mario said pointing to himself. I just thought you were cool and cute. Sam said and Mario blushed.

So,  My wedding takes place in two weeks time and I'm inviting all of you. I want you to be all there as my family because you are my family. I said. I never knew Cindy would ever consider Marriage. Alex said. When you meet the right one, you would want nothing but to spend the rest of your life with him. I said. Amazing... Alex said. Let's raise a glass to a successful marriage. Louisa said and we all raised a glass and toasted. That being said. I won't be able to do stuffs with you guys. I would be so busy with a lot of work. Being a mother, and actress and a Model, a wife wouldn't be an easy task. I said. Have fun with your married life. Dan said. Don't hit on her, she has boyfriend. I told Dan. I'm not. Dan defended.
You have a last mission before we can set you free. Hayden said. What is it? I asked. Well, for wewks now, we have all being trying to haunt down this person who has been tormenting Nicole with scary text and all that but we have been so unlucky. Hayden said. Tracking someone down shouldn't be that hard. I said. This guy is exceptional. It's like he is a ghost. Even Nick couldn't figure this out. Hayden said. Well, you have me here now so do not be worried. I said.

So, what are you Going to do? Sam asked. I'm a genius in hacking so it shouldn't be hard. The only problem is that If Nick couldn't find out this person was. It would be so difficult for me to. I said. Can i help? Sam said. Do you have any idea how to hack? Barrister Samantha. I asked. Not really, i have a idea of hacking. Sam said.  I can pull this myself. One last Mission. I said. Are you going to tell Nathan about them? Sam asked. They arepart of my life so I'll tell him about them sooner or later. I said.

So have you got anything? Hayden asked. Not yet bit I'll try using plan B. I said. You really have to help us, Cindy. Alex said. I will. I just need some rest right now. We can continue this tomorrow. I said and retired to bed.
Hey Babe, How are you? Nathan asked. I'm fine, I was just about to sleep. I said. Have a good night rest. I love you. He said. I love you too. I said and hing up.

Good morning, Cindy. Alex said. Good Morning, Alex said. What do we have do breakfast? I asked. Well, we have a varities today. Alex said.
Good morning guys. I greeted. Where you able to find something? Hayden asked. Well,I found out his whereabout. He lives in Newyork city and was sent by mafias to Stir up trouble. I said. Wow! That was fast. How come your ability isn't deteroriating? Nicole asked. It seems like it has become a gift and talent. I said.  Thank you. We never thought we would be able to pull this off. Hayden said.

I'll miss you. Nicole said. I'll miss all of you too. I said. Have a safe flight. Nicole said. Thanks. It was nice meeting you, Sam, Louisa said. It was nice meeting you too. Sam said.

Thank you for making me meet your friends, they were amazing. Sam said. I know. I said.

Hey, babe, i missed you, Nathan said as he kissed me. I have been gone for only two days. I said. I know but it feels like forever. How was your trip? He asked. It was fine. I said. How is Sam's mum and Dad doing? He asked. About that, I didn't visit Sam's Mum and Dad. I visited my friends who are also my family. I started. Your friends who are also your family? He asked Surprised. They helped me in my most difficult time.The first person i met was Nick, he helped me but they are not Mafia but I don't know how to call them. I told Nick I didn't want them to call me Lisa so Hayden, one of them gave me Cindy so I became Cindy to all of them. They helped me in my difficult times and they wanted me never to tell anyone. That is my secret. I'm sorry I didn't tell you. It's not like I don't trust you. I wasn't just suppose to tell anyone but I guess since I won't be able to keep anything from you from now on, I should tell you about them. I said. Thank you. Thank you for trusting me. He said and kissed me again. You are notad at me or something? I asked. Of course not, I'm not mad at my wife to be. He said. Thank you. I said and hugged him.

Mum, when are we going Shopping? Little pumpkin asked. Why? I asked her. My friends told me couples about to wed always go shopping. Little pumpkin said. Well, true but we aren't going shopping any time soon . I said. OK was all she said and just then my phone rang.

Hello, I said. Hi, it's Emily. She said. Hii, I greeted her. I know I'm not supposed to call. I heard you were getting married so I called to congratulate you. She said. Thank you. I said honestly. Help me greet Dad. She said. OK, you are invited if you want to come. I said. I'll rather not because I'm sure I have people who would feast on me if I do. She said. Take Care then. I said and hung up. I felt bad for her. She is all alone in a place she knows no one. I wish everyone could just forget about what happened but who was I kidding. It is never going to be forgotten.

So how was it? Few more episodes to the End. Happy new month. I love you all