Be My Woman

Writer's POV

Finally today is the end of this Movie. I don't think I want to act again. Lisa Said brushing her hair ready to leave for Set. Why? I thought you enjoyed it? Lucy asked. Yeah, it was fun but the things that have happened just looks  isn't for me. She said. That's a big lie. All I think you need is a break to clear your head but you should keep acting. Even the Director has never since a talent like yours. Lucy said. I'll think about it. Lisa Said. Is Sam still Sleeping? Lucy asked. No, she wants to hold like a campaign or something against Rape. Lisa said. Seems like this case really opened her mind. Lucy said. I must say, I'm proud of her. I've never seen her so ambitious and am happy she is willing to fight against this but I'm especially worried because she is still hurt. Chase I am asshole and to think I began to like him because I thought he really cared about her. Lisa Said. I'm sure she is gonna be alright. You know I always admired her Strength and I'm sure she is also going to overcome this. Lucy Said. I have to go now. Bye see you later. Lisa said. OK, have fun today. Lucy said.

Action!!! The Director shouted
"Why did thou do this? I trusted you with all my life. Lord Clinton Said. Though from different blood line, i treated you like one blood. Lord Clinton said further.  What shall I have done? What shall I have done to stop this from happening ? She asked. Natalie Marshall. I love her. He shouted angrily. I love thou, My Lord. What shall I have when I could not control it. She shouted. But it is forbidden. You are like my Sister and older sister at that so your feeling is a forbidden one. He said. More reasons why i couldn't tell anyone. You always treated me like an elder sister and i wanted more. She said. You deserve to die. He said. You can do this to me my lord. I said. I have no hand in this. You attempted to kill the future Empress and you had a sinful feeling for me. I thought you had someone you love. You always told me about him. The father of your Child. He said. He was all a lie. She said. A lie? So is the Son adopted? He asked. No. She said. I know he couldn't me adopted. He looks just like you. Whose son is it then? He asked. Your Son. My Lord. She said. My son? He asked in surprise. He is your Son. My Lord. She said. How is this Possible. The night of the Moon festival. I spiked your drink and slept with you. She said. What? He asked in Surprise. That was it. My Lord. Do not spare her. She deserves to die. He said furiously. My Lord. I do not regret whatever I did because I could not stop myself from loving you. She said and just then she was slit in the throat. Ahhhh..... The Emperor screamed. He loved her like a Sister but he could not break the rules for her especially since she had done nothing but lie to him. He trusted her but she broke it. He screamed again and tore his Clothes from his body. She had done a lot for the Empire and the people but she just let jealousy overcome her and just then the Emperor of the Next Empire who liked Natalie Marshall and wanted to make her his Empress rode his horse as fast as he could when he heard ah was about to be killed. What did thou do? He screamed. She could not escape the punishment. Lord Clinton Said. She was your sister. I'm sure you could bend the rules just a little bit for her. Lord Harriton Said. It would be an unfair judgment. Lord Clinton Said. I never knew you cared about your reputation than your Family. Lord Harriton Said. She did more than you think. I could not bend the rules for her. Lord Clinton said. I'm leaving. Lord Harriton Said and left in anger.
Cut!!! The Director shouted.
That was a nice take. The next scene would take place in ten minutes.

Hello! She said to the Caller. Hello. Nathan said. How was your night. He asked.  It was fine. She said. My last date, this night. He said. I'm busy tonight. Lisa Said. I'll pick you up by 7pm. He said and hung up. Is that Nathan? Lucy asked. Yes, he wants a date tonight and wouldn't even give me a chance to say no. I said. Yeah, so you have to prepare. Sam's Coming. Lucy said and just then Sam opened the Door. Hi, Girls. Sam said entering. Hi, Lisa Said. Lisa have a date tonight. Lucy annonced. Really. Today's supposed to be the last date. I'm sure something is going to happen. Sam said in excitement. So what do you want to wear? Sam asked. I'll wear my pink dress. Lisa said. Oh no... Please don't kill tonight's vibe. Sam said. I know what you should wear. Lucy said. What? Lisa asked. The Silver dress. Lucy said. That's perfect. Sam said. I'm not wearing that. Lisa said. It's not like you have a choice. Sam said. I think it would go with the Silver heels and purse i bought for you. Sam said. I'm not wearing heels. Lisa said. I don't need your opinion. It's not like I'm asking whether you will wear it or not. Sam said. Let's go. She said dragging me up.
Wow!! I didn't know this dress is as beautiful as this. I only agreed with Lisa because i thought it was a nice color. She said examining the dress on Lisa's body. Let's do your make over. She said. Do you want to pack your hair or leave it down. Sam asked. I'll leave it down. Lisa Said.

Wow!!! A spanish restaurant. She said in Surprise. I know you love Spanish dishes. He said. So what are we ordering? He asked and just then the waiter can to take our order. I want Paella Valenciana and  Tortilla. I said. Ok Ma'am. He said and wrote the order. Garcias. Lisa said and he didn't reply. You don't understand Spanish? Lisa asked. I don't. He said. Alright, I just meant thank you. She said.
So how did you know Spanish. He asked pretending not knowing that her Mum a Spanish woman. I learnt it from my mum. She was a Spanish woman and i also learnt little from taking spanish lessons in school. She said. In School I offered French. He said. So you know how to speak French? She asked in Surprise. Yeah, a little bit though. He said. Why did you take french and not Spanish. Was that the only language offered in your school? She asked. No, I took french because most of my Class mates took Spanish and I wanted to choose something different. He said. Wow, so you offered French because you wanted to be different? She asked in Surprise. Not because i wanted to be different. More like i didn't want to attend a crowdy Class. He said. So you were Cold since you were little. She said. Cold? So you also think I'm Cold? He asked. Don't you know you are cold? She asked back.

And just after the dinner, the light went off and suddenly a dime light was turned on and Nathan got on his knees and asked. Will you be my Woman?  Be my Girlfriend. He asked on one knees. Yes, please get up, she said embarrassed. Answer me first. He said. I already said yes. Please stand up. She begged and he stood up and got Closer to her and planted a kiss on her cheeks but she kissed him on the lips.

Was that what happened? Sam asked. Hmmm..was all she said. I knew something big was going to happen today. Sam said. More like you were informed beforehand right? Lisa asked. No, i wasn't. She informed. I won't tell you what happened next if you don't spill it out. Lisa said. OK, fine, Lucy told me Ried called her to ask what you like because his brother was going to propose to you. Sam said.  Wow!!! So you knew all along and you couldn't tell me. Lisa said. It was Supposed to be a Surprise and I would have ruined the Surprise if I had told you. Whatever... Lisa said. I'm so happy. I have always imagined this day in my head for a long time. Sam said. So what happened after that? She asked. Nothing happened after the kiss, we just chatted and laughed. Lisa Said. I know you are hiding something but it's okay if you don't tell me. I'm sure you are embarrassed. Sam Said. Nothing happened. Cut it out. Lisa Said. I won't ask. Sam Said. Goodnight, I have had a long day so I have to sleep. Lisa Said. Long day indeed. Sam Said.

I hoped you enjoyed this Episode. I'm excited. I am making progress. Everything would be unraveling soon so be prepared.