In Philadelphia???

***Nathan's POV
Big Bro, you really don't have to do this, I have apologized for the hundredth time now, Mum and Dad would have found out sooner or later so just take it as is they found out at the End. Ried said. Whatever... I need you to do something for me. I said. Speak up. Ried said. I need you to go through Lisa's schedule, make Sure she gets amazing offers, I don't want her doing the nasty things new models do. I said. So you don't trust her? Ried asked. Of course I do, I just feel uneasy and unsettled. I said. I think you should let her do stuffs herself, you know she wouldn't be so pleased if she finds out and besides she didn't apply which means she isn't desperate, she got to this industry because she was a big new shot and My Big brother couldn't keep his eyes off her. Ried said. OK, I know, please just keep an eye on her. I said. Sure, I never would have expected you would want to protect someone so badly in this Life. Ried said. Get out. I said.
          Writer's POV
Thank you Mr stone. I look forward to modeling for your Brand. Lisa said. You know we are suppose to sign an agreement and start shooting immediately. Mr Stone said. Well, if you are ready then she is ready. Lucy said. Ok, then let's begin the shooting. Mr Stone said. Thirty minutes into the shoot, They stopped to take a break, is it going fine? Lucy asked. And just then she received a call. I have to go now. Lisa said. Where are you going to? Lucy asked. Please just tell Mr Stone I have something important to attend to. She said and hurriedly left. She placed a call to the unknown number. Hello, I'm on my way, is the plane ticket already booked? She asked. Well, a private jet is at the airport and a Driver would pick you up and just then a Car pulled off. Are you Cindy? He asked. Yeah, please ma'am hop in. He said opening the Door for her. Is the situation so bad? She asked him. Well, it isn't a pleasant one, all our substitute Gang has been arrested. He said. Woah, it Is that serious. Who are they? She asked. I have no idea, I guess they couldn't find out and that's why you were called. And just then he pulled over at the Airport. Cindy, welcome, Alex said. Thank you. The situation is terrible, all our substitute men are gone. Alex said. I'm aware . she said. This was the only piece of information we could. Alex showed me. What of Mario and Louisa? Couldn't they also place their hand on something? I asked. They couldn't and we could only depend on you, you were the Best after Nick and now that he is gone we could only depend on you. Alex said. Hmm...she sighed. Hayden really didn't want us to get you involved especially since you just started your dream career but trust me, we had no choice choice but to, Louisa and me have tried all we could but we could only gather this little information. Mario Said. Okay, the laptop. She requested and started checking for information as the plane took off. Wow!!! they really are very secretive but I would get stuffs on them, she told herself and just then... I have found something, oops... It's false. She said in fury and continued her search, I told you, they are very secretive, we should have just laid low for sometime, Louisa said. Louisa, calm down, Alex said. Calm Down? Cindy just started her dream career and I really don't want us to implicate her and end her Career, I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if that happens. Louisa said. Louisa, I appreciate your care but I feel offended you don't take me as part of this family, I know I left but I wouldn't abandon  you guys especially at times like this. Lisa said. Can you see, she is willing to help. I'm sure she wanted to help that's why she is here. Mario said and just then we landed. OK, let's go, I'm sure we would find something, like Nick always says, No Criminal without a trace unless they are invisible. Alex said. I'm so happy to see you Cindy. Dan said. I'm happy to see you too. Lisa said. Where's Hayden? I asked. He is inside, he's been waiting for you. Dan said. And she went in to see him. Hey, Hayden, she said to him. He turned to see her. He was stunned, she was wearing a dress, the Cindy he knew never liked wearing a dress but she was beautiful, like more beautiful. Hey, are you alright? Is something on me? Why are you looking at me like that. Lisa asked. Uhm... Sorry, he said coming out of his thought. Your Career seem to have a great impact on you, I can't believe you can actually put on a Dress. Hayden said. Stop teasing, I have to be   presentable so I'll be recognized. Lisa said. And just then everyone entered. Cindy, I can't believe you are wearing a dress. Dan said. She was forced to leave the City in a hurry so she forgot to change her clothes and therefore she has to sit embracing the ridicule. I still can't believe she opted to leave and pursue her Career. We all miss you Cindy especially Hayden, you know since you left, he has been cold to everyone. Sleeps with different girls just to get rid of you. Dan said. I'm Surprised he is sitting with us, not exactly surprised since you are here. Dan said. Quit spilling nonsense Dan. Hayden said. Lisa just looked at him. Her history with Hayden was Complicated, he was her first boyfriend after the incident with Aaron. Well, He was really nice to her pending the fact he was a bad guy and she thought she could like him more than just friends but it didn't work out so she broke up with him and Dated Nick. He was so mad her for leaving at that time penning it against the fact that she wanted to pursue her career. So much that when she was leaving he didn't say anything to her. Deep down he understood that it was entirely not because of Nick. He knew she would eventually leave to pursue her career, he was just cut off guard,he didn't expect it to be at the time he thought he could finally have a chance with her again. He had liked her since the beginning, he knew she was trying to like him too especially after the betrayal of her ex Boyfriend and Fiancé,he hated her ex for making her like this, he always wishes he had met her Earlier, he would have showed her all the love she deserved, he could have made her really happy but then and now it was too late. Her heart was broken and it could not be fixed and even if it could, he wasn't the one.  Let's Eat, Alex announced. Hmmn... What do we have here? Dan asked. Well, Hayden ordered these from the restaurant so we have Garlic shrimps, grills lobster with cheese, butter scallops, beef Wellington, rib eye steak, chicken cordon bleu, glazed ham, lasagna, pork loin, bread rolls, corn bread and white wine. Wow!!! Are we celebrating something? Aren't we suppose to be busy with a plan? Cindy asked. Well, a empty brain makes nothing, we haven't had this much of a food for long now and we get to eat together again, thank to you. Louisa said. Well, let's eat. They continued chatting with each other till they were done eating and after that they retired to sleep.
***  Have you gotten anything on her whereabouts? Nathan asked. She is in Philadelphia. Bro, in Philadelphia???, what business does she have in Philadelphia? Nathan asked. Nathan asked. Well, I don't know, According to sources, she was shooting for "Just it" Perfume when she got a call and she left in a hurry, She was carried by a man in a Black SUV and taken to the airport. I think the Airplane was a private one. Ried said. Was she kidnapped ? Nathan asked in fury. I don't know but I don't think it was a kidnap, it seems she was taken with her decision, I mean she had an interaction with the Driver and also had a conversation with some one at the airport. Ried said. Do you know whether she has a family in Philadelphia? Nathan asked. I don't think so, your Girlfriend surely has a lot of secret. Do you want me to investigate this? Ried asked. He thought for a while. It wouldn't be nice to investigate this, What if it was something she wanted to make a secret from everyone, what if she finds out? She wouldn't like me for prying into her business and she might not give me a chance to be with her. After thinking it through. He declined it. No Don't investigate it. Leave it as it is. Nathan said. Ok, I'll leave now. Ried said. Call me if anything comes up. Nathan said. And Ried left. He was worried but he didn't want to pry into her business, it's night already and she isn't back and just then he received a text. He opened his phone to check and it was from Lisa. Boss, I'm Sorry, I have an Emergency and I would like to apply for an indefinite leave, I know i haven't even spent a week with the industry and I shouldn't be doing this but please forgive me something really important came up and I had to leave the city, I promise to do as you say when I return. Please help me inform the Manager of the industry. Thank you, Boss. Yours, Lisa. Boss??? This was new. Why was she calling him boss. What was so important that she had to leave the city. He wondered. He texted her back. Okay, stay safe and return soon. He typed and sent it. At least she texted. He thought retiring to Bed

Hey! Viewers, thank you for reading. I would be really happy if you can recommend your friend and tell your friends to recommend their friends to check out my novel. Thank you for viewing once again.