I think I like him

Lisa's POV
You didn't tell me you hated her. I said.  I don't hate her. Matthew Said. So, why were you harsh to someone as big as that. Tell me did she break your heart? I asked teasingly. We never dated, I just don't like her. He said. How's that possible? I asked. Just as possible as she doesn't like you for no reason. Matthew said. Whatever... Don't tell me, I'll know if I want to. I said. You should be thanking me. He said. Thanking you for what? I asked. Really, like I didn't just save you from the wicked hands. He said. Whatever... I said. You are so ungrateful. He said. What do you want? I asked. What do you mean by that? He asked. You helped me so it's only nice I pay you back. I said. Go on a date with me. He said. A Date? Are you crazy? I can't, i owe Boss two more dates. I said. I knew it. Matthew said. You knew what? I asked. I knew he liked you from the first time I met him at the hospital with you. But it's just a first date. He said. It would be inappropriate to go on date with two guys. I said. When was that inappropriate for you? Are you sure it's not what I'm thinking? He said. What are you thinking? I asked. You like him. He suddenly said. I think I like him. I suddenly blurted out. Oh gosh... that didn't just come out. I said to myself. You like him? Matthew said in surprise as if he wasn't the first one to say it. I think I do. I said. Wow.... And to think you weren't human all this while. He said. What do you mean by that? I asked and before he could reply, my cell phone rang. Hello, the voice from the other end said immediately I picked. Hi, Boss, I greeted. Are you free tonight? He asked. Yeah, why? I asked. We are going on our second date. He said. Ohh... Was all i could form. Now that I like him, I don't know how comfortable I'll be around him. I'll pick you up by seven, I have somewhere special to take you and before I could answer he hung up. Just prefect. I thought to my self. It was him right? Matt asked when I came back. Yeah, I have to go now. I said. You should be careful of Michelle she is dangerous. He said. Why, she seem harmless. I said. Not when you mess with the things she like or treasure. He said. And what things did she like and treasure that i mess with? I ask. Nathan. He said. What do you mean by that? I asked in Confusion. She has been obsessed with him since we were children. Only me knew amongst the three of us. He said. Three of you? I asked. Big Bro, Ried and I. He said. So you mean as Smart as Ried is, he doesn't know about her obsession? But how did you know? I asked Curiously. You will be late for your date if you don't leave. He said. But... See you later. He said and left. Matt, I said in gritted teeth. I opened the Door of my Car and entered. Even though Matt was worried about me, I wasn't afraid of what he said. I mean Michelle Anderson holds nothing on me. She just reminds me of Emily.ahe even said they were friends. She really does look familiar, maybe because she is Emily's Close friend like she said. In no time, I pulled off at the Garage. When I got in, i was welcome by Sam's loud nagging. What did that bastard say to you? She asked me immediately I got in.which Bastard? I asked. Michelle of Course. She said. How did you know? I asked. Matthew told me. She said. I breathed a sigh of relief ,thank goodness it was not on the net or else I don't know what I would have done. Mm mm... When did you and Matthew get close to be talking about me? I asked. That's not the question, you idiot. Well, she just said some trash I can't remember. I said. And you couldn't put her in her place? Sam said obviously very angry. Matt did before I could. I said. Like if he didn't talk, you were going to say anything. She said. You sound like you also know Michelle. I said. You can't remember that bitch? She asked. No, I said. That bitch is Emily's friend. She said. She said that earlier too. I said. The bitch who became your friend at College.And She was the bitch who planned your kidnap years ago, she was the bitch who helped Emily destroy you that time. She was a pro in whatever shit that is called. She made a video of you which wasn't you and sent it to your father. She said what Video was that? A s*x tape. She said. Wtf... Why didn't i know? Why didn't you tell me ? I asked in Surprise. I found out late and you were already broken. If I had told you, it would break your heart the more. I'm sorry. She said. Whatever... I have a date. I said. Are you okay? Matt said she has an obsession with Nathan. She said. She is too easy to deal with and since she hasn't cross the line yet, I'll do nothing. I said. OK. Sam said. I have a date, Come help me prepare. I said. Looks like someone likes her boss now. Sam teased. Whatever. I said.

Isn't this dress too revealing. I don't think I can wear this. I said. You have rejected six Dresses now. What is so bad about this dress? She asked. I'll just stick to my black dress. I said. Are you kidding? Are you going for a burial or date? Sam asked. It doesn't matter. I said. It does, you have to look sexy that your boss wouldn't be able to resist you. She said. I made a mistake telling you to help me. OK, wear this Blue dress then. She said. It's actually pretty and not revealing too much. I'll go with this. I said. Like you have a choice. She said. I hopped in the bathroom and took a quick shower. After dressing, Sam helped me put on some make up. I just want a Simple make up. I said. Whatever she said and applied it. This is too much. I said as I looked at the Mirror in my front. You are going like this, she said she brushed my hair. Terrible Mistake.. I thought. I'll just put some pins on your hair. She said and put them

You look beautiful. Nathan said as I entered his Car. Thank you. I said. Your seat belt. He reminded me. So where are we going to? I asked. You'll see when you get there. He said and started the Car. The ride was silent. The only sound was the Music coming from the Radio. After an hour, we got to an unfamiliar place. Where is this? I aaked as i came down. This is an ancient place. He answered. So what are we doing here? I asked. Well, we came to have some fun. We would climb that mountain. He said pointing to the mountain. Are you kidding me? How is this fun? I asked. You'll never know till you try. He said. Let's go. He said holding my hands. You have told me not to put on a gown. I said. I'm sorry. He said.                                                          

We climbed the rock or mountain, we built an hut with sand and did other stuffs . I said. Wow!!  I can't stop laughing. That was what you did? Sam said still laughing. Seems like the Cold CEO doesn't have experience in dating. Lucy said. It was fun. I said. Was it? Climbing the Mountains with a dress? Sam said yes,at least he carried me when I was too weak to walk. I said. He had too and just then my phone rang. Hi, Matthew greeted. What do you want? I asked and excused myself. What do you mean by that, i just called to aske how your date was. How did it go? He asked. None of your business. I answered. Ouch... that stings. Big bro is a boring guy so I just wanted to know if you had a good time. He said. Yes, I did. Good night. I said and hung up. He really deserves some beating. I thought to myself. Was that Nathan? Sam asked. It was Matt, I answered and Sat down. So Sam, when did you and Matt become Close? I asked. What do you mean by that? She said. I don't mean anything. It's just a question. I said. We are not Close. She said. Sam, how is Chase? I haven't seen him in a long time. Are you guys still fighting? Lucy asked. No, we are not. He's out of the Country, he went on a business trip. Sam answered. I knew you guys weren't going to fight for long. That guy really likes you and I'm happy you are giving him a Chance. I said. So what should we order for dinner tonight? Sam asked. Pizza, I don't feel hungry. I said. After your date with Mr Lover. Sam said. It's past midnight already? Lucy said. But I'm hungry. Sam said. There's Cereal in the kitchen and Milk in the fridge. I said. That would fill my stomach. She said. Are you Sure you are not pregnant. When was the last time you saw your period? Lucy asked. I'm not pregnant, idiot. I'm presently on my Period. Sam said. So why have you been eating too much lately? And beside I hears some women could be pregnant and still be on their period. Lucy said. Cut the crap out, Lucy, I'm not pregnant. Sam said. How could you be so sure? When did Chase travel? She asked. I'm not having this conversation with you. Good night. She said and entered inside. What was that about? I asked her when Sam entered. I'm just looking out for her and that's all. She said. Whatever... I said and entered inside.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Let's have a peep into their little Conversation.
Sam: I'm so Furious, Lucy what was that about?
Lucy: I was just looking out for you.
Sam: Author, I can see you spying. When do i get my next POV?
Author: I don't know, I'll work with the flow.
Sam: I really need to tell Lisa and Lucy , it's over with chase. It's eating me up.
Matt: I think I'm the one who needs a POV.
Author: I agree. I'll work on that. But why do you need a POV?
Matt: i have lot on my plate and I need to get it out.
Lisa:You mean like me breaking your heart.
Matt:So you know?
Lisa: According to the book, I don't know, I'm sorry.
Matt: I'm leaving
So what do you think? Matthew wants a POV and Sam also wants one.
I think I really like Sam and Matthew. They seem to be building up something.