I'm gonna be fine

Writer's POV
Lisa woke up to the ringing of her phone. Hello, she said grumpily. Hello, the voice at the other end said. She cleared her throat when she realized it was Nathan calling. I guess I disturbed your sleep. I'm Sorry, I didn't know you would be asleep at this time. He said. She checked her phone to see it was just 11:15 pm, she must have slept off. She hadn't gotten a proper sleep since the Accident. Are you Sure you are okay? Ried informed me that Mr Olsen is planning on suing you if you don't agree with his terms. He said. How did Ried find out? Is he stalking me? I asked. I was worried so I told him to give me updates about anything since you refused my help. Nathan Said. I'm Sorry for refusing your help, it's just that I'm used to sorting things out myself. She Said. And by Sorting things out, you mean threatening to kill the prop master and blackmailing him. Nathan said. Did Ried also tell you this? She asked. Yes. "He replied". He must have a good Source. Lisa Said. Trust me, he does but that doesn't close that matter. What you did was dangerous. What did you get from him that would help with the case? Nathan asked. I just wanted to know who sent him and i found out it was Emily, she unknowingly left an evidence which i used against her and now she has no choice but to close this case quietly. Ried already told Me she was behind her accident, she is so despicable but that doesn't justify your actions. What if there was an hidden CCTV camera which in reality was there. He would have reported you with evidence. Nathan Said. Jeez... There was a CCTV camera. I didn't know an abandoned street like that would have one. What am I going to do now? She said. I've taken Care of that. Nathan said. Thank you so much, Boss. I owe you one. Lisa Said. Then I have a request. He said. What is it? She asked. I want you to go on three dates with me and after that you can reject me and I'll stay away from you. He said. Boss, I.... Just three dates. He interrupted. I can bring Clara along if you don't trust me. He said. It's not that I don't trust you. You are decent, Sexy, Handsome and all.... You think I'm sexy? He asked. Ohh... That didn't just come out from my mouth. She said embarrassed. If you think I'm sexy, give me a chance. I promise after three dates and you still reject me, I'll leave you alone. He said. OK, Lisa said. It would be awkward to bring Clara along though. He said. But you said you would. She said. Okay, I'll bring her along. Good night. He said. Good night. She said and hung up. And almost immediately a call came in. Hello,Sam. She said. Are you her Friend? A strange voice asked. I'm her Sister. Is she okay? Lisa asked in fear. Yes, but she's wasted and I'm about to close my bar. He Said. OK, I'll be there. Just text me the address. She said and hung up. Lisa got up to change into a jogger and a cardigan since it was Cold. She took her Car keys and headed to the Address the Bar man sent her. She got there in no time to see Sam Sleeping on the Counter. Sam, Sam, she called. Lisa, is that you? Sam asked in her drunk state. Yes, it's me, let's go. She said and held her. I'm not leaving. One more shot, please, she told the Bar man. Sam let's go. she said and carried her. Thank you, She told the Bar man and left. I opened the Car and put her inside. Lisa... Sam Called. I'm here. She Said. I love you. She said. I love you too. Now, let's go home, Lisa Said and started the Car. Few minutes after, she pulled in the garage of her house. I don't want to go home. Sam said. Why? She asked. It's so lonely. Sam answered. OK, then let's go to my house. She said and started the car again. Thank you Liz, she said. Why was she drunk, Lisa thought. It made her Sad not to notice Sam has been going through some things and acted like everything was fine. She looked back to see she was already asleep. I'm Sorry, she said.
Fifteen minutes later, she pulled out in front of her house, she woke Sam up and helped her inside. Are you still drunk? She asked her when they got inside. Not really, i need to shower. Sam Said. OK, Lisa said. I'm Sorry for disturbing you so late. Sam said when she came out dressed in one of Lisa's nightie. It's okay. Are you okay? She asked. Of course. Sam answered. It's so obvious you are not. I can't believe you'll hide something from me. Lisa said. I'm Sorry. Sam Said. What is it? Lisa asked. I quit. Sam Said. You mean you quit your Job? Lisa asked. Yes, I quit. Sam said. What happened? Lisa asked. You know the case that has been keeping me at work till midnight? She asked. Yes, what about it. Lisa said. Well, I've been fighting with my Conscience against this Case. It's a Rape Case that involves an innocent girl and an influential figure. I was appointed to be the Man's lawyer. I told my boss at first it was wrong but she convinced me to take it. I tried not to think about it and be professional but I couldn't. Several times, I imagined she was my Sister or family and it tormented me so today I gathered enough courage and told her I wasn't interested. I know I'm a lawyer and I should be professional, but it's against my ethics to protect a Rapist because he is influential. Sam said. You did the right thing. I'm proud of you. Lisa said. Why doesn't she understand it's the right thing, it hurts because right from College I look up to her. Sam said. Some people just allow their love For money to cover their eyes to the truth but I'm happy you did the right thing. Lisa said. Thank you. Sam Said. You shouldn't keep things from me, you know. Lisa said. I'm Sorry, I just didn't have the mind to tell you I couldn't stand by what is right like you always did. Sam Said. That's not even an excuse. So what are you gonna do now? Lisa asked. I think I'll just meet the Girl and fight for her because according to my research, she lost both are parents when she was young and lives with her Aunty who wouldn't spend a dime on her so I'm sure she wouldn't have a lawyer. Sam said. Awwn... I can't believe I'm family with a superhero. Or is it an angel? Lisa joked. I'm going to Sleep. Sam said. Alright. Good night. Lisa said. She checked her phone to see it was past midnight already. She entered inside and laid beside Sam.
*** Good morning, I made breakfast, Lisa said. What are we having? Sam asked. Scrambled eggs, bread and tea. Lisa Said. They sat down to eat breakfast. Are you okay? Lisa asked. Yea, why not? Sam Asked. I mean you loved your job and your firm. Lisa Said. I'm gonna be fine. Trust me, I'm stronger than you think. Sam Said. I trust you but you must always tell me when you are down. You act so fine that it's hard to detect. Lisa said. Yes, Mum. Sam Said. So what do you want to do today? What about we go for shopping? Lisa asked. I can't believe you are suggesting we go Shopping. I thought you like to save. Sam Said. I like to save but today I'll spend a little. Lisa said. I'll be glad to shop then. What about Emily. Why hasn't she said anything? Sam said. It's not 24 hours yet. Lisa said. Are you sir she isn't up to something? Sam said. There's nothing she can do, we have the evidence. I'm sure she wouldn't want to loose the trust of her Father and Husband. Lisa said. Right, I'm sure, she wouldn't. Sam agreed. Just then Lucy came in. I didn't know there was free breakfast. Lucy said. Aren't you going to work today? Lisa asked. I took the day off, it's not like I'm doing anything especially since my Model is charged with attempted Murder. Lucy said. I'm not Charged with anything. Lisa Defended. More like she was framed. Sam said. So why aren't you at work? Lucy asked. I quit. Sam Said. Are you for real? Lucy asked. Why else would I be here? Sam asked. Why did you quit? Lucy asked. A story for another day. Lisa and I are going shopping, Will you like to tag along? Sam Asked. Of Course, it's time to change my wardrobe. Lucy said. I'll go change. Sam said. Lisa cleared the table and washed the dishes before going in to change also. I'll drive. Sam said as they got outside. Catch the keys. Lisa said and threw it to her. They spent the whole day shopping for Clothes, bags, shoes and accessories. They also ate outside. They got back in the evening after spending time together. The news is out. Lucy said checking her phone. My phone is Dead. Lisa said holding her own. Put on the Television, Lisa. Sam said and she switched it on
"BREAKING NEWS: Actress Emily Olsen, the Victim of the accident holds a press Conference.

I'm so sorry guys, this was a short chapter, I tried to make it long but I ended up here. I'll try to make it up in the next Chapter. Thank you for reading