Little Pumpkin is Sick?

I still can't believe I'm going to be your manager. Lucy said. Same here but Lucy we should really focus on packing our stuffs, I promise to meet someone today and if we don't finish on time, we are gonna be stuck here for an entire day. Lisa said. And just then there was a knock on the door. Are you expecting someone?Lucy asked. Maybe Matt, Lisa said. I'll get the door then. She stood up and went for the door, Hii, she said. Hi, is Lisa in? Sam asked. Well, yeah,come in, Lucy said and welcomed her. Thank you. She said. Hi, Sam said to Lisa. What are you doing here? Lisa asked. Lisa,I'm really sorry, I shouldn't have said those things I said to you, I didn't mean it, I know I'm the only family you trust after everything and I don't want to leave you alone now. I'm really sorry. Sam said. I don't want to see you now, please just leave. Lisa said. Lisa I'm Sure you want to see her, I'll excuse you both so you would have an heart to heart talk. Lucy said and left. Cassy, please, Sam said. Aurora,please don't call be that. Lisa said. I love you .Sam said. That wouldn't make me forgive you. Lisa said. Yes, I know so I brought you your favorite Chicken and chips with German sauce just the way you like it. Sam said. Are you for real. Lisa said collecting the bag from her. O my word... thank you. I love you. She said happily. So am I forgiven? Sam asked. Yeah, you are. Lisa said as she said feasting on the food. So where are you heading to, looks like you are packing extensively, Sam said. Well, I got a Job and my industry is offering me an apartment. Lisa said. Wow, this is amazing. So gist me what were the offers and which one did you go for? Sam asked. Well, they were amazing offers but Golden world attracted me more because they gave me Lucy. Lisa said. Wow, they really made a good move. Well, I'm happy you chose Golden world, they are the number one in new York city and the country and their offer is amazing. I can't believe I'm family to the next big Model in our Country. Sam said. Right...the next big deal, the hottest,smartest,sexiest deal in the industry. Lisa said. So what about Chase?Lisa asked. Well,I'm keeping him I'm willing to take the risk of someone breaking my heart and he is a nice guy. Sam said. Well,I'm happy for you. Lisa said and just then a call came through her phone. Hey, Hello, she said. Little pumpkin is sick. OK I'll be there shortly,she said and hung up her phone. I have to go now,Sam please help me with the packing, she said as she wore her clothing and left the room. After 15 minutes,she got to the Miller's mansion, entered after the Gate man has made a call to be sure she was welcome. When she entered the house,she saw Nathan standing at the door. Hey!!! She greeted. Hi, he said. How is she ? She asked. She isn't getting better and the Doctor said she is refusing her medications and she has refuse to eat. Nathan said. Calm down,I'm sure she is gonna be alright. Can I at least see her? Lisa asked. Well,she is inside. Nathan said and she went in to see her and she saw the little girl on drip with her face very pale. She was moved to tears. How would such a little girl be experiencing such a pain. Little pumpkin she said as she sat by her bed side. Little pumpkin,Aunt Lisa is here, I'm sorry I couldn't see you all this while, I was busy but I'm here now but we would only be able to play if you get better, the Doctor said you refused your medications and your Dad said you also refuse to Eat. Please little pumpkin, Eat and take your medications and I promise to be with you for a whole week. And just then the little girl opened her eyes to see whether Lisa was lying but when she saw no trace. She nodded and got up to eat. Lisa called the maid and they dished out her food and she fed her. Little pumpkin, you made your Dad worried and he looks so tired. Please don't ever do that to your Dad again or Aunt would never play with you again. Lisa said and the little girl nodded. After feeding her. Lisa gave her her medication and put her to sleep. As she was about to leave,Clara held her pleading for her to stay. Ok, I'll stay,I promise. Lisa said to her and she laid back to sleep. Are you sure you want to stay? Nathan asked. Of course. Lisa said.  Is this how she is always like? Lisa asked. Well, After the incident two years ago, she  has been like this, falling sick most times, refusing to eat,throwing tantrums and so on. Nathan Said. you must be going through a lot. Lisa said. Anyway, I'll help you in any way I can but have you consulted a therapist? Lisa asked. The best one at that but none could help. Nathan said. OK, you can go back to the office, I'll stay with her and call you if anything comes up. Lisa said. Are you sure? Nathan asked. Of course, Lisa said. I'll tell Ried to keep you company. Nathan said. Well,there would be no need for that. Lisa said. Thank you so much, Lisa, Nathan Said.
Hey, hello Sam, Lisa said. Are you alright,Sam asked from the other end of the phone, well I'm okay. Lisa replied. Lucy and I have moved to your new residence.  Beauty is an understatement for how beautiful this is. Sam said. Well, thank you Sam. Lisa said. So where are you? Sam asked. Well, I'm at my little friend's house, she is sick so I came to visit her. Lisa said. You mean Clara Miller , Sam said. Well, yes, she is sick and I offered to take Care of her since I broke my promise of visiting her twice. Lisa said. OK, take Care, I love you, Sam said and hung up. She decided to rest beside Clara so she would be near her and thirty minutes later,someone touched her, you must be tired. Nathan said. Oh. No... Forgive me I slept off. Lisa said. No, I should thank you. Clara is better now and I'm sure she would recover faster now. Thank you Lisa, Nathan said. I did nothing, I'm just glad she is recovering, Lisa said. It's getting late, you don't mind if I drop you at home. Nathan said. There is really no need, I can go home myself. Lisa said. I insist, I invited you here so it's my duty to drop you off. Nathan said and she followed him. I'm sorry, I disturbed you today. Nathan said. You didn't disturb me, I was just packing anyway. Lisa said. So we are heading to the new residence? Nathan asked. Yes. Lisa replied. I'm really glad you accepted my offer. Nathan said. And I'm really thankful for letting me in. Lisa said. I think Clara really likes you. Nathan said. She is just a child so I'm sure she likes everyone. Lisa said. Clara doesn't like anyone, she only likes few people like her family and now you. Nathan said. What of her school friends and mates? Lisa asked. Well, for two years now, she hasn't gone to school and she doesn't want to. Nathan said. She doesn't go to school? That incident must have been massive. Lisa said. All right,thank you, Mr Miller. She said as he pulled up at the front of the residence. I hope you would visit her tomorrow. Nathan said. Yeah, tell her I would visit her tomorrow. Lisa said. Thank you, she said as she got off. Good night, he said to her. Good night, she replied. I can't believe I like Clara, I feel attached to her. Lisa thought as she got in. Sam, you are still here? Lisa asked. Yes, we want to celebrate with you for this new residence. Sam said. OK, what are we doing ? Lisa asked