An Accident?

Writer's POV
How did this happen? How did my life become like this? Emily asked herself pacing round her room. Alissa, she screamed. I have to leave this house today and i have nowhere to go. Aaron wouldn't even listen to me. I know I used him but I eventually liked him and I don't want to go through with this Divorce. I have also been kicked out the industry. What am I going to do?

***
Who is that? Lisa said and went to get the Door. What do you want? Lisa asked. Let's talk. Emily said.
I'm sorry that I did all those horrible things to you. I can't even recognize myself. Emily Said. More like it's too late to apologize, nothing can be done again. I wish you a good life though. Lisa said. Nothing is ever going to be the same again. Emily said.

Hello. Emily said to the person at the other end. Are you Miss Emily? The person asked. Yes, I am. She said. Your mother was involved in a ghastly accident and is rushed to the hospital. The person said. What? She screamed. Which hospital? She asked. OK, thank you. She said and got off the phone. Seems like life has installed many bad days from now on. She thought to herself.

Doctor, please how is she? Emily ased the Doctor who was just coming out of the theatre. Who are you to her? The Doctor asked. I'm here Daughter. She answered. I'm so sorry, we tried our best but we could not save her. The Doctor said. You could not save her? Emily said. Mum!!! She screamed. What am I going to do now. How am I going to survive. My,husband kicked me out of his house, my step father disowned me, and now my mum is dead. How will I move on? What am I supposed to do now? Who am I supposed to call for help?

Haven't you heard? Sam asked. Heard about what? I asked. Emily's mom was involved in a ghastly accident. Sam announced. An accident? Which hospital is she now? Lisa asked. She didn't make it. She is dead. Sam said. Lisa was shocked. She didn't know how to react. Should she say she really got what she deserved or should she feel pity for the woman who practically destroyed her life. Lisa! Sam interrupted her from her thought. I just don't know how to react. I don't know what to feel. Lisa said. You have to feel whatyour heart wanys you to feel. Know that you weren't at fault. You didn't cause the accident and you didn't wish her dead so feel whatever your heart feels. Sam said. She was right. I should let my heart decide my feelings. I didn't do anything wrong. I didn't cause the accident and even though she treated me bad, I didn't ever wish her bad.

Lisa's POV
It's been two weeks since Emily's mum passed away and things were finally back to normal. Aaron had divorced Emily and Emily got kicked out of the industry. And she left the country. If I were her, I would have done the same. Only that I can't be her because I would never do something despicable to anyone. Mum, I want cotton candy. Clara interrupted whatever i was doing. You've taken a lot of sugary things today so no cotton candy for you. I said. Where is your Dad? I asked her. I don't know. He didn't say. She said. Did you miss me that bad already. A familiar voice interrupted. You wish. I said and he planted a kiss on my forehead. What do you think we should do next, little pumpkin? I asked. Let's take the ferris wheel. She said happily. It was our firsg time going out as a family. Am I permitted to say Family? I mean Nathan is just my Boyfriend but little pumpkin is my daughter. I guess we still count as a family.
This is so much fun. Little pumpkin screamed. She looks so excited. I couldn't believe she still forgave me just like that. Maybe I was just lucky. I was lucky things eventually turned out to be like this.

You have to wake up now. I don't want to be late. Sam said. Can't I just have a peaceful sleep on a Saturday morning. I told her. I'm so Sorry you can't. Today's a big day for me and I want you to be there for me. She said. I know it'sa big day for you but i know you don't need me to be there. You can do it on your own. I said. Come on Alissa Olsen. You promised to be there for me on this day. You know I am nervous and I only have you to help me get over my anxiety. She said. I can't believe I can't even have a good sleep on a Saturday again. I said waking up fully. Please clean yourself up and be ready in thirty minutes. I don't want to be late. She said. Whatever. I said. I know you must be wondering what this madness is all about. Well, Sam is having a opening ceremony of her Firm. Lucky girl. I'm truly happy with her because she has Always wanted this and this Firmly is mainly to help the poor youth who don't have a voice on their own. Youths who are victims of rape,  harassment, but have no voice of their own. I'm so proud of Sam.

Alissa Olsen. Sam shouted. I'm done with dressing. I said coming out. I don't even know why I have to follow you for this opening ceremony. I said. You promised so you don't have a choice. Sam said. Whatever... Let's go before I change my mind. I said. Whatever... You don't have a choice. Sam said.

I'm so nervous. Sam said. You are going to be alright. I promise. I said. That's why I need you here. Only you can help with this anxiety. Sam said. I know. I said.
Good morning Everyone. I'm Barrister Samantha Olsen and I'm happy you all here. I know how much inconvenience I might have caused you but I'm happy you all came nevertheless. Today is the opening ceremony of this Firm which is to help all especially the poor whose right are abused and don't have any one to help them fight. I want you to know we are here for you and we wouldn't just watch you suffer in silence. Do not suffer in silence. We are here to help you and you don't have to pay a dime for it. You just have to visit our firm and i hope you will all have the courage to do so. Sam said and there was a round of applause. You did great. I told her. Thank you. She said. So we would now open the Firm In the name of the Father, and of the Son and of the holy Spirit. The priest Sam invited said and the Ribbon was cut and there was a loud round of applause. Thank you so much Lisa, you don't know what you being here means to me. She said. I know. I said and just then Matthew interrupted us. Hey ladies, he greeted. Hey, i said to him. Congratulation Sam, I knew you would pull this off so gracefully. Matthew said. Thanks Matt and thanks for coming. She said. I wouldn't miss it for anything. Matthew said. I thought you have a busy schedule this week. I said. Yeah, a really busy one but I wanted to be here. Sam you have to Compensatee for that. My fans are here and there are lot of people thanks to me. Matthew said. I thought you have changed. I said. My fans won't like it if I change just even the color of my hair. Matthew said. Still childish. I said.

I'm so Sorry I couldn't come Sam, I was really busy at work today. Lucy said. It's totally okay Lucy, I understand. Sam said. I'm Sure she would never have said the same thing if it was me. I said. That's because Lucy would never ditch me intentionally. Sam said. I don't know you two are this close now huh? I asked in Surprise. Whatever...  Sam said. Thank you, Sam. Lucy said. Lisa, I'm sorry, I really tried to keep you out from acting for a while but this production really wanted you as their female lead and Boss agreed to it. Lucy said. Female lead? I asked in Surprise. Yes. Lucy answered. I really can't do this. I said. I'm sorry but the only choices you have is do it or Compensate for any loss during and after the production. Lucy Said. Wtf... Why do I have to be trapped like this? This is so unfair. I said. I'm so sorry. That was the agreement between the Production crew and the CEO. Lucy said. Are you with the Script? I asked defeated. Yes, this is it. She said handing it over to me. I'm sure you can do it. It's a romance movie. She said. Who is the Male lead ? I asked. Matthew. She replied quickly. Why wasn't I shocked. I asked myself. Good night ladies. Sam said. Good night. Lucy and I said in unison. I read through the script. It was purely romance. I don't know whether I'll be able to pull this up. I thought.

Few more episodes to go. I'm so excited. I'm writing this episode even though I feel so much pain. I hope you enjoyed it though.