Getting Married

What do you think? I asked. It's beautiful. Sam said. It's beautiful but it's not something you should wear. Lucy Said. What do you mean it's not something I should wear? I asked. Well, you are getting married to the CEO of the world best Corporation, you have to dress like one. Lucy said. Please show us somemore. Sam said.
What about this? I asked. Well, this isn't beautiful. Sam said. Let me show you our latest collection from hong kong, The Manager said.
What do you think about this? This is so beautiful, I bet Nathan would be less concentrated that day. Sam teased. I totally agree with you, this is so beautiful. Lucy said. We will go with this. I said. OK, this would arrive in three days time and we will have to take your measurements to give you an accurate size. The Manager said.

Little pumpkin, how are you? Sam said as she hugged her. Aunt Sam, I'm fine. She said. Are you excited, we are going shopping. Sam said. I love shopping. She said jumping. Awwn... I like shopping too unlike your Mum. Sam said. Aunt Sam, I want a pink dress. Little pumpkin said. No pink dresses, you are going to wear a purple dress. I said. My friends told me pink are for girls. She said. You will get a pink dress, Darling. Sam said. Thank you, Aunt Sam. She said. You are most welcome, Darling. She said.

I think you should go with that one. Sam said. It's my wedding for goodness sake. Why don't I even get to choose what I want? I asked. The answer is simple. You have a poor taste and we don't want you to embarrass us. Sam said. No matter how it goes, it's still my wedding and my moment. I said. OK, we will let you make your Choice from now on. Sam said. Thank you. I said.
Hello Babe, I said. How is the Shopping? He asked. Stressful, I never like shopping. I said. It's only once in a lifetime and I want my bride to be the most beautiful woman that day. Nathan said. I know you would say that. Anyway, have you spoken to the priest? I asked him. Yes, he has agreed to officiate our wedding but he requested we see him first so i'll pick you up after shopping. He said. Okay but i'm so excited and anxious. I said. I know you are just going to be alright. He said. Thank you. I said. Did you pick up Clara? He asked. Of course, she has to come shopping too. I said. That's right. I'll see you later then.  I love You. He said. I love you too. I said and hung up.  Your Future groom wouldn't even allow you be alone for too long. I'm sure he doesn't trust us, does he think we are going to bite you? Sam said. He only called because the Priest has asked we see him. I said. I'm sure that was just an excuse to talk to you. Sam said. Whatever, please, let's continue shopping. I said.

So how was shopping? Nathan asked. It was stressful. I said. It shouldn't be stressful when you are getting married to me. He said. Really? I have so many choices... But I'm still the lucky , he cut me off. Whatever.. I said. You deserve a kiss. You look so cute when I get to you. He said. I tuned on the Radio not wanting to listen to him.
"Mr Nathan Miller, the CEO of the Miller Corporation has announced that his wedding is in two weeks time and his and his beautiful bride to be who happens to be the Famous Actress and Model"Miss Alissa Olsen" invites everyone to attend and share in their Joy. " 
"Me Dennis...
Why did you turn it off? I asked in anger. This isn't news, it is pure gossip. He said. I still want to listen to it. I said. No. Listen to me instead. He said. No, I surely don't want to listen to you at all. I said. We Continued arguing till we got to the Church.

Good afternoon, Fr Patrick. Nathan and I greeted. Good afternoon. Fr Patrick said. Shall we begin? He asked. Of course. Nathan said. Let us pray. " In the Name of the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy spirit. Amen. May the lord be with you. And with your Spirit. Father, we thank you for your children gathered before you today, whatever happens, take control. Amen.

Why do you decide to marry in the Church? Fr Patrick asked. We decided to marry in the Church because we want God to bless our marriage. Nathan said. Are you both Catholic? He asked. Yes, we are born and baptized Catholic. Nathan said. Do you receive the Sacrament of the holy Communion? He asked further. Yes, we do. Nathan answered. How often do you too attend Mass? He asked. Not quite often. Just once in a while. Nathan said. Marriage in the catholic Church requires alot and I'm happy you both decided to marry in the Church but to marry in the Church, you have to know that you will be coming to church more often, you will baptize your children in the Church and participate fully in the Church. Are you both ready to take such responsibilities. I know you are important figures in the country but you also have to give time to your creator. Fr Patrick said. We are ready to take up those responsibilities,  we are aware of all of them but we still came. Nathan said. I'm Happy you are aware and ready to. He said. Thank you Padre. Nathan said. I pray God will bless your marriage. Let us pray.

So how was the meeting? Sam asked. It went fine. He agreed to bless our marriage. I said. I really need God's forgiveness. It's been long I entered where I was born into. Sam said. I agree with you, we've all been distracted with things that we forget the one who formed us. I said in agreement. Lord, have Mercy. Sam said.

You look so beautiful. My Dad said holding my hands. Thank you, Dad. I said. Your Mum would have been the happiest mother if she was alive. He said. I'm sure she is still happy wherever she is. I said.  I love you. He Said. I love you too. I said.
My father led me to the altar.

Alissa Olsen,Do you take Nathan Miller to be your Lovely wedded husband, in joy or in pain, in sickness or in health, in poverty or in wealth till death. The priest asked. I do. I answered.                                              Nathan Miller, Do you take Alissa Olsen to be your Lovely wedded wife, in joy or in pain, in sickness or in health, in poverty or in wealth till death. The priest asked. I do. He said. You may now recite your vows. The priest said. Alissa Olsen, I know there's supposed to be a assigned vow but I want to tell you my vows straight from my heart. I have never met someone who makes me melt with just a word, a woman who has faced so much, who has been through a lot but didn't accept defeat by life. The strongest woman I have ever met.  You make me want to climb the highest mountain up and down just to see you smile but between those smile is a struggling lady, between those smile is a lady who badly wants to defeat life, between those smile was a lady who is ready to do anything for the ones she love, between those smile was an amazing lady who makes me bless the day I met you. I love you so much that I'm not willing to let go. Nathan said. Nathan Miller, I also my heart written vows. You made me believe I could love again. Before I met you, I asked my mind continuously, Can I ever love someone again but then I met you and I realized you are the first person I love. You are the only one I love, I'm lucky I met you. Fate planned a big game for us, it's like heaven has it written that we are meant to be. I love you so very much. I said.
I bless this Marriage In the Name of the Father, the Son and the Holy spirit. You may kiss your Bride. The priest said and we kissed.
I love. Nathan muttered. I love you too.

Thank you for Coming. I said. We wouldn't miss your wedding for anything. Mrs Miller. Nicole Nolan teased. Where is Hayden? I asked. He couldn't come. He stayed back to clean our mess but he sends his greetings. Alex said. And Nick? I asked. He is here but he probably got distracted by some chicks. Dan joked. Thank you for coming. I hope you enjoy your stay. I said. Mrs Miller, I think you have other guests to attend to do please attend to them. Dan said.

My Daughter, Congratulations. Mrs Miller said. Thank you, Mum thank you for giving me your Son. I said. We should be grateful you chose him. Mrs Miller said. I hugged her.

Hey, Emily you came. I said and hugged her. I really couldn't miss your wedding especially since you invited me, I just want to greet and congratulate you. I'm sorry I can't even atay long, I have to go now before someone recognizes me. Congratulations. She said. Thank you for coming. I said. 

So, i get to take you tonight. Nathan said in a seductive tone. I'm all yours. I answered backe seductively.

So how was this episode. I'm sorry, I'm not good with weddings especially since I'm single and haven't gone through the process so please accept my version like that.
One more chapter to go. Hurray!!!