The Announcement

What are your favorite? He asked. I love Ice cream especially Chocolate. She said. I love Pizza too. She said . OK, let's order Pizza, chocolate ice cream. Her Grandpa said. No sweet things. Lisa said. Mum! Come on. It's just for today. Little pumpkin Said. No,  sweet things are not allowed. Lisa Said. Mum, please, just for today. Little pumpkin said. OK, whatever. I said. Mum, Don't say whatever again. Little pumpkin said. OK, let's eat. Lisa said.

It was fun. Little pumpkin said. Of course it was , you ate whatever you wanted. Thank you for visiting me. Her Father Said. No worries. You are really taking her there? He asked. I want her to meet mum so I'll take her there. Lisa said. OK, see you later, Grandpa. Little pumpkin said waving. See you later too. He said.

Mum, I'm here to see you. I'm sorry it's been so long. So much have happened since you left but it's all good now. My daughter whom I thought died didn't die. I brought her here to visit you. She has seen her Grandpa so it's only right she sees you too. I miss you Mum, I wish you were here. But i'm sure you are having peace wherever you are. Things have become easier and i'm happy. I always thought I would never find someone I'll like again but I finally met him. He is the Most amazing person I have ever met. He loved me with the many flaws I had in me and he stood by me. I'll make sure I make him visit you when the time comes too. Little pumpkin, Meet your GrandMa. She said. Grandma is dead. She said looking at the grave yard. Yes, she is dead. She passed away when was still a child. A little bit older than you. Lisa Said. Grandma, I wanted to meet you, I was so excited to finally meet you, I didn't know you were gone. My teacher told me that when old people die, they become stars in the sky and they grant whatever wishes we have,  so whenever I look at the sky, I'll always think of you and ask for whatever I want to. Little pumpkin said. I know you are Surprised. Your granddaughter appears to be too smart for her age. Three years and she speaks like this. I know you would have loved her so much assuming you were alive.

It was more fun visiting Grandma than it was visiting Grandpa. Little pumpkin said. I agree with you princess. I said. So where are we going to next? She asked excitedly. We are we going home. Lisa said. Come on, Mum, I don't want to go home now. Little pumpkin said. I have a date with your Dad so I have to go home and dress. Lisa said. It's always Dad before Me. Little pumpkin said. Of course not, Darling. I love you thank you ever think. Lisa said. I promise to take you out soon. Lisa said. Pinky promise? She asked. Pinky promise. Lisa said.

I think I'll wear this white dress tonight. Lisa said. I agree with you for the first time on picking out a dress, this is beautiful. Sam said.

I don't want too much make up. I just want a light one. Lisa said. You always want a light make up. Why don't you do it yourself because I want to do a smoky and hot make up that Nathan wouldn't recognize you. Sam Said. That would be too much. Lisa said. I'm surely not asking for your opinion. Go with whatever you see. Sam said and applied make up

Isn't this too much. Lisa said not recognizing herself. This is called a smoky makeup and it makes people not to recognize oneself so that is the outcome. Sam said. Wow! This is beautiful, you look so breathtaking, I'm sure, Nathan won't be able to resist you tonight. Lucy said. Cut it off. Lisa said and wore her silver heels.

Lisa's POV
Wow!!! You look so Dazzling. Nathan said. Thank you. I said .
Where are we going to? I asked. You'll find out when we get there. Nathan said.
Wow!!! This is so beautiful. You own this Ship? I asked. Well , it's a family ship and I'm in charge. Nathan said. So we are having dinner here tonight? I asked. Of course. He said and Left me to a table where varities of food was laid on the table. Are we expecting something? I couldn't help but ask. No, it's just the two of us. Nathan said. Why do we have a table filled with so much? I asked. Well, you can Eat whatever you like today. Nathan said. This is too much. Isn't this going to be a waste when we can't finish all. I said. Yes and that would be bad so you have to finish all. Nathan Said. I can't finish all. I said. Just kidding. It's just for tonight so you should eat whatever you like. Nathan said. So you took her to visit your Mum too? He asked. Yes, I wanted them  to meet. She was thrilled to meet her. I said. She loves old people. Nathan said. I know but I didn't expect her to be thrilled because my mum is dead. I said. She is just like that. Nathan said. He excused himself and I continued eating. Few minutes later he returned and knelt down with one knee. I know you probably have a lot of things you don't like about me, I know I'm not a perfect Man, I know I'm not worthy of you but no matter how I talk myself to letting you go, I just couldn't. I just couldn't stop loving you. I have never had this kind of feelings before and it made me sure I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you. I know no one would ever make me feel like this again. I just really want to spend the rest of my life with you. Please make me a happy Man in newyork city. Make me an happier Man in America and the happiest Man in the world and say Yes to Marrying me. He said.  So this was it. This was why I knew something was going to happen. Nathan is asking me to Marry him. He is asking me to be his wife. The mother to his other Children. Yes, I will marry you. I said excitedly and he put the ring on my finger and I  kissed him.

We have an announcement to make because no Matter how much we would want to hide it, I'm sure we would not. Yes this is it. Nathan and I have decided to tell the public about our relationship and the fact that we are getting married. So, we are Alissa and I have been in a relationship for a while now and she happens to be Clara's mother and we have decided to get married. We beg everyone to respect our decisions and not make bad Comments, we are so much in love and we want to make it official. Nathan said. After  questions, we left there.

So My Cousin is getting Married. I'm so happy. Sam said excitedly. So when is the date? Sam asked. We have not decided. We want to meet our parents and decide on that. I said. That so old fashioned. We are in the 21st century. Sam said. It's just proper and Nathan and I have decided to do that. I said. I'm just so happy. Sam said.

So you and Dad are getting married? Little pumpkin said on the phone. Yes, we are. I said. Can I stop going to school for a while so we can make preparations.  Little pumpkin said. We haven't decided to the date so you won't stop going to school. Why do you want to stop going to school? I asked her. My Class teacher wants me to participate in an essay competition and I don't want to. She said. Why? You love essays. I said. I do but I don't think I'll be able to pull this off and I don't want to disappoint anyone. Little pumpkin said. I'm so sure you will be able to pull this off and don't you ever loose confidence in yourself. You are a smart, pretty lady and no one would ever be disappointed in you. I said. Ok. Mum. I love you. She said. I love you too. I'm always proud of you, princess. I said.

Hey guys, I'll be visiting soon. Probably next week and i have something important to say. I miss all of you and i really want to see how you all are doing. I said. Cindy, we have a lot to catch up on especially because i wasn't there when you visited the last time Nicole Nolan said. That is true. I agreed. I have missed you. I said. We all miss you. Alex said.

You were talking to them right? Sam asked. Yes, we should probably visit them next week. I said. We as in you and I? Sam asked. Yes, you wanted to meet them right? I asked. Yes, thank you so much. Sam said.

Sam: I'm so excited
Writer: why?
Sam: i get to meet Lisa's cool friends.
Writer: you were happy even though you haven't met them or know what they look like
Sam: i know I would like them
Writer: what are you excited about, Lisa.
Lisa: I'm happy accidentally attached is gradually coming to an end.
Writer: I'm excited too

See you in the next chapter.