i knew it was like this

Writer's POV

I'm not Suprised. Lisa Said. I knew you would say that. Sam said. So are you going to go? Lisa asked. Duh! If course. You like him? Don't you? Lisa asked. Matthew Reynolds is a total dick. I would never like him. Sam said. Someone's saying the complete opposite of how she feels. Lisa Said. I'm not saying any opposite. I'm just going there so I could make fun of him. Sam Said. You really wish. Well. I have somewhere to go so you must tell me the outcome of this Date. Lisa said.

Why do I have to act with Matthew? Lisa asked. Well, because you guys are   what Fans and our investors want to see. Where is Matthew? The Director asked. Well, I don't think he will make it. He is out on a date. Lisa said. I told him to be here. The Director said. Well. He has his life to live and I wouldn't be here if I have a choice. Lisa Said. Why can't it be something more horror or Action with just a little romance. Lisa said.  Our Audience and investors requested for a pure romance movie and we have to give them what they want. We also don't have a choice. He said.

Cut!!! That was a nice one. Weldone guys. The Director said. I'll see you all at the welcoming Dinner Party. He said. Alissa, Can you please ask Matthew to attend this. It is important. The Director said. And I was about to tell you, I'll skip this Dinner. Lisa Said. I'm Sorry but you can't skip it. You all have to be present. It's a tradition. The Director said. I'll see if I can get to him. Lisa said. It was just like yesterday that Her father told her to quit the industry. Remembering her father, she has been ignoring his Calls but it's time to move on. It's time to let go of all the grudges in her heart. Even though she blamed him for everything. He was never like that before Emily and her Mum Came. He was always her idol. She loved him and always looked up to him. He was always there for her. He just made a bad decision and everyone makes a wrong decision sometimes right? Hello! Are you still there? Matthew asked. Oh! I'm so Sorry she has forgotten she had called him before she Zoned out. Where are you? She asked. I'm just dropping Sam off. He said. You have to be here now, the Dinner would soon start. Lisa Said. I want to Skip it, Can you help me take an excuse? He asked. No, you have to get here now, I can't stand all these people. She said. OK, I'll be there in a minute. He said. As if, she said and hung up.

Today, we have just began shooting another movie and since this is a tradition, we would raise our glass and make a toast to all our investors both Present and absent. Thank you all for investing in our Movie and I hope you all enjoy it like Bloodline. The Director Said.

What took you so long? You said in a minute. Lisa said angrily. You know I didn't mean that. Matthew defended. I just didn't expect a minute to become an hour. Lisa said. I'm sorry, Matthew Said. Mr Matthew, it's so nice to have you here. The Director said. It's also nice to be here. Matthew said. Lisa Excused herself and went to the toilet.
I'm happy to see you. The familiar Voice said. Should I remind you about something like this ? Lisa asked. I'm so Sorry, Liz, I know I haven't been the best Father since your Mum Died. I was also suffering. I wanted you to have a better life. I thought giving you another mother would give you a beetter life but I was wrong and I'm sorry. I know no amount of sorry would change the past but if you give me a chance, I'm willing to make a difference in the future. Her father Said. Dad! You were always my Role Model. I always looked up to you no  matter what. I loved you and you just shattered all those love. Those times i wanted you to be there for you, you weren't there. I agree, I didn't want a step mother but i accepted her and that was because I always wanted a sister but she was manipulative, ahe used everyone and no matter how I get you to see me, you always turned your face away. It's fine since it is all in the past. I have no choice but to let go. Lisa said. I'm so Sorry, even if it takes forever, I'll still wait for your forgiveness and your mother's forgiveness, ahe would be so mad at me for what I did to you. He said. Father, Dad, I forgive you. No matter what, you still brought me to this world. No matter what, I wasn't sent to an orphanage, you always wanted what was best for me so I'm sure you thought it was best for me. I owe you a lot more than you owe me so it would be so foolish to still hold on to something I should let go. Lisa said and hugged him. Don't cry, Don't mess your makeup, Liz, I love you so much. He said. I love you too, Father. Lisa said and deepening the hug.

You took so long. Matthew said when I sat down. It's natural to take so long, I'm am a Lady. Lisa said. You are a lady? You really think so? Matthew said. You deserve a beating. Lisa said. It's surprising Big Bro actually fell for you. He said. I guess you really want to piss me off. Lisa said. I'm just telling the truth. Says the guy who hardly has a girlfriend. Lisa said. At least, I have fans. Matthew Said. You seem to be so obsessed with your fans. Lisa said. I live for them. Matthew said. Mr Olsen has decided to double his investment this year because his daughter is in this movie and there was a round of applause. Your father is really remorseful. Matthew said. You can say that. Lisa said.

Hey, Liz. Hey father said. Thanks for earlier. You are a good actress. Anyone would double their investment just to see you act especially when they know it wouldn't be in vain. He said. How is she? Her Father suddenly asked. Who? Lisa asked suprised. My Granddaughter. He said. She is fine. Lisa said. So? He asked. Well, Her father is My Boss coincidentally and she is the popular little Clara. Lisa said. Wow!! Can I see her soon. He asked. Sure, I'll bring her. She said.

So you forgave him and told him? Sam asked. Yes. Lisa said. He is still my father. He wants to meet little pumpkin. She said. So? Are you going to visit him with her? Sam asked. Of course, don't change the topic. How was your date? Lisa asked. It was just a date. Sam said. I'm sure it was not just a date. Tell me about it or I wouldn't let you go. Lisa said. Well, it was just a friendly date and he said he liked me and all that. Sam said. What did you say to him back? Lisa asked. Nothing much, I only gave him a chance. Sam said. I knew it was always going to end like this. Lisa said. Like how? Sam asked. Ried and Lucy, Matthew and Samantha. Lisa said. It's not ending like that. Sam said. I already have my thoughts so I don't need your opinion. Lisa said. Whatever. I'm going to sleep.

Mum! Little pumpkin shouted and hugged me. How she got used to calling me Mum is surely surprising. How are you? Lisa asked. I'm fine. You are picking me today? Little Clara asked. Yes, we have places to go to. Lisa said. Really? Where are we going to? Little pumpkin asked. We are going to see your Grandpa and Grandma. Lisa said. Your Mum and Dad? Little pumpkin asked. Yes, are you excited? Lisa asked. Of course, I like to meet old people. She said. OK, let's go.

Hey, Grandpa, Little pumpkin hugged him. Hello, you are so cute. He said. It's so nice to see you. She said.come in. He said. I thought Grandma and Grandpa live together just like my Dad's own. She said. No, they live apart. Lisa said. OK, she said and entered.
What are your favorite? He asked. I love Ice cream especially Chocolate. She said. I love Pizza too. She said . OK, let's order Pizza, chocolate ice cream. Her Grandpa said. No sweet things. Lisa said. Mum! Come on. It's just for today. Little pumpkin Said. No,  sweet things are not allowed. Lisa Said. Mum, please, just for today. Little pumpkin said. OK, whatever. I said. Mum, Don't say whatever again. Little pumpkin said. OK, let's eat. Lisa said.

How was this episode? Few more episodes to go. I'm so excited.