Slept with a stranger.

Lisa's POV
Omg... What the hell happened yesterday night I asked myself trying to recall what happened. Jeez... The stranger, I suddenly remembered a stranger walking to me after a fight with Emily. Holy molly... What was wrong with me, I lost my virginity to a complete stranger and I can't even remember his face or name.. I need to get out of here. I said and wore my dress and quickly left out.
***Hey, Alissa, where were you last night? My step mum asked. It's none of your business. I said and was walking up when my father suddenly said, young woman is that how to talk your mother ? My father asked. She is not my mother and she can never be. I spat out. Young lady, apologize to your mother and she is your mother because I married her . My father said. No, I said and ran up. Alissa... Mark, leave her alone, she is still a child, my stepmother said, Hmm... My father sighed.
***Hello, really do I really get to audition in two days time, I asked my Friend, Nora. Yes and do not be late again or you lose this chance and a chance to be a model forever. Nora said, you don't have to worry, I won't be late.
***Omg... Lissa what have you done, my cousin Sam asked after i told her what happened last night. I don't know, I was drunk and i wasn't conscious. I said. So what is his name and what does he look like ? She asked. Well. I didn't get to know his name and I can't remember how he looks like. I said. Holy molly, who forgets how her one night stand man looks like. Sam said. He isn't my one night stand man or whatever, it was just a honest mistake and no big deal right? You call that a no big deal, You gave your virginity to a stranger and you say its no big deal. Are you okay? Sam stop making this awkward for me, I made a mistake and I guess shit happens. i said. So what are you going to do about it? She asked. Nothing, I'll just pretend it didn't happen and live on, I said. OK.. So wat are you doing tomorrow, we can go see movies at noon. Sam said. I'm not interested, and I have an audition in two days time and I have to prepare, ok, see you later, Sam said and left. and I went to take a shower after which I laid on my bed when the maid came to announce food was ready, I'm not eating tonight so I'll just stay in, I said to the maid, I still can't believe all these had really happened, I thought for a while and drifted to sleep. The next morning, I woke up to the alarm of my clock and got up to brush my teeth and take my bath after which I dressed up for work and left without breakfast, I have to resume work today as I didn't get any wedding or honeymoon to attend to. Well... I want to be a model but so far I have been able to make it to one audition not because I don't have the talent but because I don't have the resources and Dad refused to help, he thinks Emily and I cannot be models together when in actual fact I have always wanted to be a model since I was little, at that time Emily has always made fun of me saying I had no future ambition but surprisingly, she became one . So here I am at the front of the lewis corporation, a corporation owned by my Dad's best friend, he made me work here against my will saying it will build me up to take over the Olsen's corporation in the future, like I care, I just want to be a model and nothing more. Good morning miss Olsen, Darren said bringing me out of my thought, good morning Mr Copper, I replied and walked straight to my Desk, Miss Olsen, Mr Lewis asked to report to his office now. Mr copper said, oh thank you. I said and went to his office and knocked, Come in, the voice from inside said . Good morning Sir, I said Immediately I entered the office. Have a sit young lady, Mr lewis said . I didn't expect to see you at work today, shouldn't you be at home resting, Mr lewis said. There's no need for that,it's not like I held a wedding or something. I said. Lisa, I know you, I know you didn't abandon your wedding because I can tell how much you loved Aaron but I was also surprised to see you were not the bride, I wouldn't ask what happened,I'm sure you don't want to tell and I know you are really passing through an hard time now, why don't you take a sick leave, stay at home and have fun as much as you can and come back when you are feeling better. Mr lewis said. There's no need for that, I really think my work is a distraction from all my worries. I said. OK but make sure to apply for a sick leave if you feel you can't hold it in any longer. He said. Thank you sir I said and left the office . I was working non stop throughout the day just to forget my problem and I even missed my lunch. When it was 8:30pm, I took my bag and left. As soon as I entered the house, I headed straight to my room, took a shower and laid down to sleep. Young miss, Dinner is served. The maid said. I'm not interested, I replied and the maid headed downstairs. Madame she said she isn't having dinner. The maid said. Mark your daughter have refused to have dinner for two days now and I don't even know if she had eaten outside at least, is she trying to kill herself. My step mum said, leave her alone, she has probably eaten outside and she is full. My Dad said and continue eating. I was finding it hard to see so I decided to surf the Internet. Woah... I saw one which interest me, Emily Olsen saved her family by sacrificing to marry her sister's fiance after she ran away few minutes to the wedding. I immediately closed my laptop and jumped on my bed. Emily really played this game well. I thought.
The next morning, I woke feeling a little bit strange, I was feeling weak but I guess its due to the fact that i haven't eating for two days. It's not like I'm trying to kill myself but I really don't have an appetite to eat at all. At the sight of any food even my favorite, I get disgusted, I don't know why though. I struggled to get off bed and cleaned myself up. Today is the day of my audition and I really don't want to be late at all so I dressed quickly and got off but I felt slight dizzy at the end of the stairs and I fell unconscious.
Ohh... So the next thing that happened was that as I opened my eyes, I saw a white celling and I thought I was in heaven, thank you lord, my sorrows has finally come to an end and... Lisa you are awake. My step sister said in fake concern. What was she doing here, like is she not supposed to be with her husband? I thought to myself. Just then the Doctor walked in and asked, How are you feeling, miss Olsen. Better I guess. Doctor what happened to me? I asked. Well you haven't eaten for several days and the baby in you needs something to feed on and that's why you collapsed because were so weak. The Doctor said. The baby in me, I asked sarcastically, Yes miss Olsen,you are few days pregnant, the Doctor said. Pregnant, how is that even possible,I said furiously. Miss Olsen you need to calm down because you still weak and I don't want you to collapse, it might be serious this time. Take care of yourself, I'll prescribe some medicines for you, the Doctor said and left. Ohh... Someone isn't even married but still Pregnant. I wonder How Dad would react when he finds out his precious daughter is pregnant now, Emily said. Emily, Get out, I said . I'm here to check up on you, you can't tell me to leave, Get out, I don't need you to check up on me. I said. ohh.. Ok if that's what you want, she said and left. Holly molly, how would I get pregnant after just that one night, I'm so screwed, what am I supposed to do now.
Lisa, Emily told me you are pregnant, is it true, Sam said immediately she entered and I just nodded. So what are you going to do, you don't even remember how his face looks like. She said. I don't know but I'm keeping the baby, its my child after all. I said . No, you can't keep the baby, what would happen if Your Dad finds out and it gets to the public, Emily is surely going to tell Dad and I don't care about the public, they already see me as a bad person though, the girl who ran away on her wedding day so what difference would it make? I asked . Hmm... She sighed , you have a point though. Let's go home now, this hospital irritates me, I said. Has the Doctor approved it yet? She asked yeah, I said and she helped me get up and we left. When I got home, I entered and walked straight to my room to rest, Two hours later, someone knocked my door. Who is there? I asked. Young madame, The boss is asking for you in the study room. The maid said. Ok, thank you. I said and stood up, headed straight to my father's study room. Good afternoon Dad, I said as I entered, Young lady is it true?