My Missing Child

Lisa's POV
Wait!!! There's something you don't know. Emily said. What? I asked. It's about the baby. She said. What about him? I asked. Your baby didn't die. She said. What do mean by that? I asked in a surprise tone. The day you got into accident, you got to deliver your baby before you passed out. She said. You mean my baby is alive? I asked in a surprise tone. Yes, she is alive. She said. So where is she? I asked in fury. We gave him to the nurse at that tine to look up for his father and give the child to him. Emily said. You are so despicable. I wonder how my child would be doing? What if if the so called father is poor and couldn't fend for my child? What of if he married a woman who maltreats my child? I'll never forgive you Emily. I'll never forgive any of you. I screamed in anger. Let's go, Sam said and left me to the Car.
I'm Sure we would be able to find him and I'm sure he would be just fine. Let's visit that hospital tomorrow. Sam Said. I don't know how my child is living now. What if... No what ifs, I'm sure he/she is doing just fine. I didn't  even ask for the gender. I said. But I guess It's a girl from how Emily spoke earlier. I can't believe I had a son all this while and I wasn't aware of it. I said. Do you know the nurse Emily was talking about? Sam asked. I don't know and I was too furious to ask. I said. I would have slapped her if I were you. She couldn't even bring out a reason why she hated you. Sam said. Apparently, she hated me for the same reason why I should have hated her. I said. Her parents got separated not that one passed away, she should have just accepted you since you were the one that was hurt. She said. True, she is just a narrow minded person and I know it's just the beginning for her because she is totally going down. I just need to find my baby first. I said. I have always dreamed of this day for four years now. Sam said. She wouldn't expect Karma would hit her hard this way. Sam said. Yeah, I said in agreement. And to think she really never liked Aaron all this while. She was only using him to get to you is the most selfish thing someone should ever do. I really pity poor Aaron right now. Sam said. I think she likes him now, though. I said. And what do you think is going to happen? Aaron would accept her? That is the unrealest thing that would ever happen. Sam said. I know he isn't going to be able to accept all this but I'm sure he deeply loves her so gradually he would forgive her especially when he sees she is sorry. I said. Really? Didn't you see that she wasn't sorry at all. It's like she didn't do anything wrong and there's nothing to be sorry about. Sam said. True, though. Whatever, it's their business and they can do whatever they like. I said and just then my phone rang. Hey, Mr Cold. I said to Nathan. That is not nice. Why don't you call me something romantic like Babe, Honey, sweetie pie. He said. Not my thing boss. I said. So how was it? He asked not wanting to argue with me. It was amazing. She was so bursted and I have all the details. I said happily. OK, Send them to my Email. I'll get a good journalist to do the job. He said. Thank you, Boss. I said. So where are you? He asked. Sam and I are just heading home. I said. OK, he said. How is little pumpkin? Did she agree to the tutorial class? I asked. You know she agrees to everything you say. He said. Help me greet her and tell her, I'm proud of her. I said. I won't tell her that because she would disturb me to let you come. He said. Tell her. I'll visit when I'm done with work. I'm sure she would understand. I said. OK, take care of yourself and be careful, your Step sister would be looking for how to eliminate your for turning everyone against her. He said. I doubt she would be able to do anything. I said. I'll talk to you later. I said and hung up. Seriously? Mr Cold? Is that the best you could come up with. Sam said when I hung up. I'm tired. I just want to rest and think about where my child would be. I said as she parked the Car.

Good morning, Miss, how may we help you. The nurse in the reception asked. Good morning, please I want to check your records for something that happened Five years ago. I said.  What is that? The nurse asked. Three years ago, I gave birth before I passed out but my family told me I lost the baby but yesterday something happened and I was told the baby didn't die so I came to check for the Gender of the child and the nurse in charge of that delivery. I said. What time of the year was it? The nurse asked. It was around Summer, I answered. She opened the Desktop Computer and check through it before answering. You gave birth around 2am and you gave birth to a girl. The nurse in charge was Nurse Rachael. She said. Please can I meet the Nurse? I asked. I'm new here so I don't know her but you can ask Dr Luke. His office is to the right hand side. She said. Thank you. I said. You are welcome. She said. I walked to the right hand side and I saw Dr luke's office because Dr luke was written on the door of the office. I knocked and I waited patiently till I was told to get in

Good morning, Doctor. I greeted. Good morning, Miss. Have your seat. He offered. Thank you. I said and sat down. How may I help you Miss? He asked and i explained everything to him. I'm sorry for our incompetencies, i didn't know something like this happened three years ago. He said. It's okay, Doctor but where can I find her? I asked. I'm also sorry because she died about a year ago now. He Said. What? I shouted. I'm sorry ma. He apologized. How am I going to find my baby now. I said in tears. Take it easy ma. Here he gave it to me after writing something on it. This is Mrs Logan number. She and Mrs Rachel were very close. I'm sure she might know something. He said. I collected it. Can I have the address instead? I asked. I'm not sure if she still lives there but this is the address, he said and wrote it down. Thank you so much. Doctor. I said as I stood up. We are sorry we couldn't help you much.  He said. It's okay, Doctor. I said.

So how was it? Did you find her? Sam asked as I entered the car. No, she us dead. I said. What? She said in Surprise. But the Doctor did give me this address so we should check it out. I said. Whose address is it? Sam asked. The address of her Close friend. I pray we would find something. I said.

Good morning. I said to the gateman. Good morning. How may I help you? He asked. We are looking for Mrs Logan. I said. Who are you? He asked. Just tell her one of her patients came to show gratitude. I said. OK, I'll be right back. He said and went in. I hope this works. We are lucky enough that she still lives here. I said.
Come in. He said inviting us in. Thank you. I said as well entered.

Good morning Ma, Sam and I greeted when we saw her. Good morning my children. You look unfamiliar and familiar at the same time. She said. What are you here for? She asked and I explained everything to her. So you are that girl. That's why I thought you looked familiar and unfamiliar at the same time. I always wish I see you and tell you your child was still alive. How did you get to know? She asked. I was just told by my family yesterday. I said. Rachael and I fought so many times because of this, she only told me about it after she had done it but I was only relieved because the father was a decent man. She said. I told you. Sam said. Rachael wasn't a woman like that. She did it out of desperation. Her Daughter was Sick and they needed money badly and your step mum was willing to pay for everything if she did what she asked her so she had no choice but to do it. She said. So where is she? I asked impatiently. After she did it, she told me and I was so furious. But then she pleaded I shouldn't implicate her and the family accepted her with love. She said. She told me the father is a well known Man in the Society and would bring her up very well and she would have nothing to loose and she would live a good life. I think his name is Nathan Miller or something like that.  She said. Nathan what? I asked  in suprise.

So how was the episode. Guess we were all shocked. Or maybe we really knew it was going to be him. I'm sorry for the late update though and please Clara is three years and not five.