you miss me,huh!

Hey, Surprise!!! Mat said. Well Matthew already missed Lisa a lot, there was no body as fun as her in all of United Kingdom, even though they only dated for weeks, Matthew doesn't seem to have moved on, the truth was he couldn't move on, he liked her but why didn't Lisa like him back, they only dated for few weeks and then she broke up with him saying she liked him casually and nothing more, that broke his heart but he didn't want to let go so he stayed as her friend, even though Lisa changes boyfriend occasionally and say she wasn't feeling anything but who would blame the poor girl, she was betrayed and she wasn't ready to like another guy. She was afraid it would happen to her again, all these Matthew understood and that's why he stayed beside her even after she broke up with him. Matthew, wtf... What are you doing here? And how do u know I'm in the hospital? Lisa asked. Well, I'm here for some work and Lucy told me you are here, what happened to you, ok, Lucy told me but why would you risk your life for someone you didn't even know, what if something bad had happened to you? Matthew asked. Matt, stop making it look it was a big deal and besides she was a little girl, I had no choice but to save her. Lisa said. That's one of the things I detest and like about you. Matthew said. Hey, what do you mean? Lisa asked. I mean sometimes I admire the fact that you are selfless and always willing to help but it annoys me that you don't know not everyone acknowledges and deserves your help, I mean there are bad people outside, you are just so... Naive you want to say, Matt I don't know what is going on in that little brain of yours but I know you are over thinking this and I don't want to talk about it. Okk... You miss me huh!!! Matthew said. You wish, Lisa replied. Ouch... that hurts. Why can't you behave as if you do, I missed you that I couldn't wait to see you any longer and I had to fly down just to see you. Matthew said. I thought you said you came because you had some work?Lisa asked. Yes I have some work here but can't you see, I haven't even settle down before coming to visit. Matthew said. Awwn... Matt, I can't believe it. Lisa said sarcastically. Lisa, you wouldn't take me serious as always. Matthew said sadly. Are you always serious? Lisa asked. Hey what do you mean?Matthew said. Ohh.. My Matt thank you for checking up on me but I guess its time to leave now because I want to rest. Lisa said and just then Nathan and his daughter walked in. Hey!!! How are you feeling now? Nathan asked. Mr Miller I'm fine and thank you for asking. Lisa said feeling very uncomfortable especially after the offer he gave her the day before. Just then Clara brought out her writing pad and wrote: Aunt Lisa, how are you feeling now? My dear little pumpkin,Aunt Lisa is feeling better now. Dad and I missed you so we came to check up on you . she wrote which made Lisa froze. Did your Dad tell you that he missed me? She asked the little girl out of curiosity. Yes, he was excited to see you, she wrote on her pad. OK. She said. And Just then Nathan looked up and saw Matthew. Matthew... Nathan said . Big brother. I can hardly recognize you again so its little Clara that my girl friend saved. Girl friend? Nathan said in surprise. Mr miller don't mind him Matt and I are just friends and I'm surprised you two know each other. Well, he is my big Cousin Brother. Wow!!!, but Matt why aren't you a miller ? Lisa asked. well Big bro Dad and my Mum are siblings, Matthew said. Ohh... I should have thought of that. Lisa said. So I guess there's no need for an introduction since you are even family. Lisa said and just then Matthew who was afraid of this Cold Man bade his good bye and left, So the Doctor said you can be discharged today, Do you want me to wait a little longer so I can take you home? Nathan Offered, No worries Mr Miller, My manager would come pick me. Lisa said. No need to trouble your manager Since you are here because of us. Nathan Said. Lisa didn't want to argue with this man so she just nodded. He wanted to ask her about his offer but then he remembered he didn't want to scare her off. So what do you do? He asked pretending he hasn't gotten a whole pile of information about her. Well, I'm an upcoming Model, I just got signed with a big design company and I'm sure this could be a step up to my career. Lisa said. Just then the Doctor walked in.Good Morning Mr miller. He greeted him and Nathan just nodded. Miss Olsen,Are you feeling better now? The Doctor asked. Yes as good as always. Lisa answered. OK so you will follow me to my office to prepare a discharge papers for you. The Doctor said. Well I'll go with you so let her take some rest. Nathan Said and left with the Doctor. Lisa heaved a sigh of relieve. Its like she had stopped breathing since Nathan Entered and she was still trying to think about what Little pumpkin told her about her Dad missing her or maybe she was taking this thing too wild. Maybe its her wild imagination. But Yesterday, he offered her his body. Maybe he just really want to give his daughter a mother. She liked the little girl a lot, its like they were related to each other in her past life but she wasn't ready to be a mother again. She was excited about being a mother few years ago but now she wasn't ready, after the death of her unborn baby, she detested Baby until Clara, until the accident, she felt the need to save the little girl and she couldn't marry Nathan, she has vowed she was never going to marry again after what her ex did to her. What are you lost in thought for? Nathan asked interrupting her thought. Nothing. Can we go now? She asked. Yeah sure. she carried Little pumpkin who was already asleep and walked out of the office, you know I have never seen my daughter this happy in a while, I think she really likes you. Nathan Said and Lisa was quiet. He didn't want to disturb her again so he drove quietly. So where are we heading to? Nathan asked. An hotel, the one at the end of the this road. So you live in an hotel, Are you new here? He asked. Well,I just got back from Scotland and I have nowhere expect an hotel. Ohh... Was all Nathan said and drove and when he got to the hotel,he stopped at the front and she opened the door. Thank you,Mr Miller. She said. You are welcome. He said and drove off. am and just then Lucy came in sight, Wow, I was just about to pick you. She said, Well Mr Miller offered to drive me. Lisa said.Have you seen Matthew? Yeah, he visited me in the hospital and do you know he is related to Mr miller? Lisa asked. Wow!!! How so. Well. He said Mr Miller's father and his mother were siblings. How come be never said anything all this while? Lucy asked. Maybe because it was not a necessary piece of information. Well it was, if he had told us, we would have begged him to help secure a job in his Cousin's Modeling industry, Lucy said and why would we do that? We have to be independent Lucy, of we want to secure a place in his industry we have to do it ourselves not ask for help from someone because we know them. OK I get Lisa, so what do you want to eat? Lucy asked. Well I'll like to eat Pasta and fish sauce. Lisa said . OK, I'll go prepare it for you now. Don't forget, you officially resume work tomorrow or else the Director would be mad at us. Lucy said. Yeah, sure.
*Matthew: Hey, have you been discharged?
*Lisa: yeah, I'm back at my hotel room
*Matthew: I hope you are good now
*Lisa: should I be safe, this caring mode of yours is surprising, Didn't know you have this side
*Matthew: whatever
*Matthew: what do you think about my elder bro?
*Lisa: What in heaven's name do you mean?
*Matthew: I don't know, it's just rare to see my Cold Cousin visit a woman
*Lisa: idiot, I saved his daughter
*Matthew: I know but knowing him, he could have sent Reid to check up on you not coming by himself.
*Lisa: well maybe you should ask your brother why he came instead
*Matthew: hey, I didn't mean to upset you, I was just surprised. I'm Sorry
*Lisa: I think you really need a good spanking
*Matthew: jeez... Lisa
*Lisa: I have to rest now.
*Matthew: OK
Wow!!! This is delicious, she said to Lucy, well what you expect, my mom was a great cook so its only appropriate I took after her. Lucy said. Thank you Lucy for sticking with me all this while, you know we are going bigger together. And I love you so much. She said and hugged her. Lisa, I'm choking, get off me. Much said. Just a little longer please. Ok, I can't take this anymore. Lucy said and pushed Lisa. Do you want me to die unfulfilled? Lucy asked. I'm sorry, I was just too emotional. Let's eat.