The Scandal

Lisa's POV

Where have you been for the past five days? I asked Sam. I travelled. She said. Travelled? You travelled without calling or texting me? I asked. I'm sorry, it was urgent. She said. What was so urgent you couldn't call or text and you weren't even replying your messages or receiving your calls. You got me so worried. I said. Mum suddenly fell sick. She said. Sick? Is she okay? You could have told me. I'm also her daughter, you know. I said. I'm sorry, I was so worried that I couldn't think of anything. She said. It's okay. How is she now? I asked. Feeling better but she is still under observations. She said. I should probably call her to greet her. I said. You don't need to, I seized he phone so she could have a good rest. She said. You did the right thing. Are you hungry. I asked. I ate before coming. I just want to take a nap. She said. Alright. I said. I thought you have scenes today. She said. Well, all my scenes have been postponed because of that idiot Matt that traveled without informing anyone. I would not spare him once he returns I said. Ohh.. She said and entered inside. And just then my phone rang. Hello, I said. Hello, how are you? Nathan asked. I'm fine. Is there a reason you called? I asked. Yh, Clara wants to talk to you. He said. Little Pumpkin? Has she spoken since then? I asked. Today. She spoke again today when she told me she wanted to talk to you. Nathan said. Awwn... She seem to like only me. I said jokingly. True. Died provoked her yesterday just to get her talk but she refused to say anything. He said. Really? I asked. You have no idea. I'll give the phone to her.he said. Little Pumpkin? I called. Aunt Lisa. I heard her soft voice called my name. How are you Darling? I asked. I'm fine. She said. I hope you are behaving well. Aunt Lisa won't be happy with you if she hears you are a bad Child. I said. I'm a good girl. She said. I wasn't expecting her to answer. I'm sure this would be the longest Conversation she'll have so far. Good girl. Aunt Lisa would buy you chocolates on her next visit. I told her. OK, ahe said. Little Pumpkin, Can you do me a favor. I asked her. Anything for Aunt Lisa. She said. Really? I asked. Yes. She said. Please, I want you to talk more often. Not just to me but to your father, Uncle and grand parents. Can you do this for Aunt Lisa? I asked. OK, she said immediately. I promise to buy you a new drawing Pad if you do it. I said. And I'll draw Aunt Lisa on my first work. She said. Wow! I can't wait. I said. Bye, Aunt Lisa. Bye, my sweetheart. I said. Thank you. Nathan said just as I was about to hang up. For? I asked. For telling her to talk to her family, her grand parents has been excited since they heard she talked but they aren't happy now because she refused to say anything since then. It's Nothing. I said. So... When are we going on our last day? Where do you want to go? He asked. I knew you didn't just call because little pumpkin askked. What do you mean by that, she told me she wanted to speak to you and I called you. He said. Whatever... I'm sure you use that as an excuse. I said. So where do you want to go? He asked. I don't know. I said. I think we should go to the beach. It would be fun there. He said. Beach at night? I asked. We don't necessarily need to go at night. We could go there for a while day. He said. I have work. I said and I do too but we could create time. He said. I'll think about it. I said. OK, talk to you later. I have an online meeting in ten minutes. He said. You are working from home? I asked. Yeah.he said. OK, I'll call you later. He said. Alright, I said and hung up.

Lisa! Lisa! Lucy shouted. What, I'm in my room . I said. Come out, you have to see this. She said. What again. I said leaving my room. What is it? I asked. Haven't you seen the news? She asked. Which news? This she said and pointed it. What is this? I asked in Surprise. I'm Sure of who dropped this bill shit. Sam said coming out of the room. What do you mean? Lucy asked. What do I mean? I already told Lisa to be aware of dangerous Michelle but she won't listen, now you  haven't even become so famous, you are involved in a Scandal. Sam said. So you mean Michelle Anderson did this? Lucy said. Yes, I'm sure, he did. Do you know him? How come she has a picture of you and him? Lucy asked. That's what surprises me the most. I don't know this Old Man from anywhere. I said. I think he is a rich man because if he isn't, the news wouldn't say he helped you famous. Sam said. Let's search on him. What's his name again? Lucy asked. Mr Grey Paige. Sam said. What do you find? I asked. Well, he is a retired wealthy Man who just passed over his Company to his Son. Recently, there have been a rumor that he has a mistress but he has denied it so Michelle probably seized this as a great opportunity to sabotage me because Of her obsession for Nathan. She should have faced me directly. I said. She couldn't possibly do it so she did this instead. What do we do? Lucy asked. I think we should call him. Sam said. How will that help? I asked. Maybe he'll help us Clarify this Scandal. She said. Even if he does, the Public won't believe him till he proves it with an evidence or something. I said. Lisa's right. I don't think he would want to do so. Lucy said. The only Solution is to find that evidence and if you ask me, I think Michelle knows his real Mistress. I said. She could even be the one. Sam said. I don't think so, she's so obsessed with Nathan. I said. That does not stop her. What if he is the one made her famous. Lucy said. I don't think so. I said. What is the plan? Sam asked. Find a clue that she was the one and threaten her just like Emily. I said. This is different. I don't think we can threaten her. It just wouldn't make a sense. Sam said.  Let's leave it, it would die down. I said. Looks like you don't know how this work. I bet you when you wake up tomorrow, the press would have Surrounded this place. Sam said. Jeez... that's true and they wouldn't leave until they get Something. Sam Said. So what are we gonna do, I'm frustrated. I just got out of one messy situation and I'm in this. I said. I think you should call Nathan. He might be able to help. Lucy said. I don't want to get him messed up in this whole situation. I said. I know and have a way. Sam said. What is it? I asked. We wanted to keep it a secret but I guess if we work as a team, we could come up with something. Sam Said. We? Secret What do you mean? I asked eagerly. It was I knew something was going to happen. Since Matt told me about Michelle's secret obsession, I knew it wouldn't end well, I know Michelle and I know she would go to any extent to get whatever she wants. I knew I had to do something and I intentionally didn't tell you guys because you'd think I'm just over thinking it. And then Lisa told me Matt hated Michelle for some reason she didn't know so I asked Matt about it and he told me how despicable she was.

So you mean, she killed her because she liked him? Lucy asked in shock. She didn't even know whether she liked him. Just the mere possibility that Nathan liked her and she might also like him. Sam said. She killed her? I asked in Surprise. Yes. She Said. I have watched many movies of obsession just like "My Secret obsession but I didn't know  Someone could actually kill someone or do despicable things to someone. Or I always thought they stalk them and try to destroy any relationship. Oh... that makes sense. I said realizing they also kill anyone they see them with. I thought. I haven't finished Sam said. Ohh... true. I said. So Since Matthew said he didn't tell anyone because no onw would believe him, I told him to take me to the resort in Napa valley but unfortunately we didn't get any meaningful information. She said. So that was were you came back from today? You actually lied to me your Mum was Sick. I said. I didn't have a choice. We wanted to do it secretly. I'm touched. So that was why Matt didn't come on set and to think I actually planned to give him a good beating when I see him again. I didn't know you guys went out of your way to help me. Omg... What did I do in my past life to deserve this? I said in crocodile tears. Your Crocodile tears makes me regret why I thought of you. Sam Said. Well, you love me so much. I said. Focus... Lucy said. That's right, i got so distracted. I said. So if we eventually find that evidence, we would threaten Michelle just like we did to Emily. The only difference would be that we would let Nathan, Reid and all the families that need to know. Sam said. I pray she rots in prison. Lucy said. Amen.Sam said. They might not want to take this to Court. I said. That would be unfair. She deserves punishment for killing an innocent Girl. Sam Said. True, Lucy agreed. Anyway, I'm off to bed. I need to sleep. I said. We would Continue tomorrow but I'm sure what would wake us up would be noise from the press tomorrow. Sam Said. Are you going to give them anything? Lucy asked. I have nothing to give. They are free to stay there for the whole week and think I'm guilty of those filthy accusations but I won't give them anything. I said. OK, thank goodness we have a secret passage. Lucy said. Good night. I said and went in

Boom!!! So how was the episode?