My Secret

The Next award is for the best Actor and Actress in" Bloodline". we have all seen this movie and all of us would agree on this. It was a hit. It is the best in Nyc and I'm sure in all of America so we would recognize them with this award. Normally, this award is not suppose to be given but there was an exception. Because of how popular this movie is, Our investors has decided to award the best Actors in this movie. The best Actor and Actress in this movie goes to Mr Matthew Reynolds and Miss Alissa Olsen. There was a round of applause as they walked uo the stage. I'm so thankful for this award and I dedicate it to all my fans. Matthew Said. What do you have to say Miss Alissa. I'm so thankful to all the investors and everyone gathered here. I'm so thankful to My Manager, My industry, My Colleagues, My friends and lastly My fans. Thank you so much for being with me all through the way. I dedicate this award to all of you. She said and there was a round of applause.
***
So how does is feel to receive an award? The interviewer asked. It feels amazing. I wasn't even expecting this kind of award. She said. So you were Suprised? The interviewer asked. Yes, i was Surprised. Lisa said. But I'm sure you know you deserve this award? The interviewer asked. I'm pretty sure i deserve it. She said. We have been hearing a lot of rumors about you and Matthew. Some say you two surely have something going because you have been spotted having fun together and rumors also said you were the closest on set. Do you have something to say about that? The interviewer asked. Well, I'm not Surprised. Matthew said. Trust me, we are just friends. We have nothing with each other than friendship. We knew each other before the shooting so it's only normal I am Close to him but we aren't dating or anything of sort. Lisa Said. So you knew each other before the shooting? How did you meet each other? The interviewer asked. This isn't a romance movie or something. We just met. Matthew said. OK, I think we don't have any questions left.

You didn't have to be rude. It was just an harmless question. Lisa said. I bet you don't know there would be another question after that one. The media just like getting into one's privacy as if it's not called privacy for a reason. Matthew said. I think you are right. She said. I'm so happy for you. You deserved that award. Sam said interrupting our Conversation. Thank you. I said and hugged her back. Aren't you going to Congratulations me? Matthew asked her. You always receive an award so it's normal. My Congratulations wouldn't make it Stop. Sam said. Ouch, that hurts a lot. Matthew said placing his hand on his chest faking a pain. Isn't she right? Lisa asked. Whatever... I'm leaving since I'm not wanted here. I'm sure My fans wants to see me so badly. He said and left. So how does it feel? Sam asked. I don't know. I feel good. She said. Let's go and have some fun. Sam said and dragged her. Hey, Lucy. Lisa greeted. Congratulations. Lucy said and hugged her. Thank you. Lisa answered. You still know you have a script to study right? Lucy asked. I know, can't i just forget about that right now so i can at least forgive you for tonight. Lisa said. Just kidding. It feels so nice to tease you. But I did nothing wrong to deserve a forgiveness. Lucy said. What do you mean by that? You couldn't help me as a friend and a Manager. Lisa said. I couldn't do anything. I was helpless. Lucy said. You indeed were helpless. Lisa joked. Whatever... Sam you look so beautiful in that dress. Lucy said changing the topic. Really?? Thank you. No body has told that since I arrived. Sam said looking at Lisa said. Maybe if it was indeed beautiful, Many would have complemented. Matthew said. I wasn't talking to you. Sam said angrily. I wasn't also talking to you. Matthew defended. Why does he always get on my nerves. She said turning to Lisa. Maybe, so you could read between the lines. Lisa said. Whatever... I want to be on my own. She said turning to leave. After few minutes, Sam spoke. I've been on this spot, is no one convincing me not to go? She asked in disappointment. In case, you have forgotten, there something called freedom of Movement, we don't have the right to stop you. Matthew Said. I wasn't referring to you, i swear, I'll kill you one of these days. Sam said in anger. Omg... I'm so scared. Matthew Said. Lisa, Aren't you going to do? I'm sure he will shut up if you do. Sam turned to Lisa. I have nothing to say when it comes to the both of you. Lisa said innocently. I hate you Alissa Olsen. Sam shouted. You don't want her fans to hear you saying something like that. They'll surely bury you. Matthew said. Whatever... Sam said. I think your favorite burger is served. Let's have some. Lisa Said and just then Lisa's phone rang. Hello, she said picking up. Cindy!!!you were amazing. Nicole screamed. Hey!!! It's been so long. Lisa Said excitedly. You don't even bother about us any longer. Nicole said in a Sad tone. That's not true, I have just been so busy. How are you guys? Lisa asked. Well, we've been good but we all miss you especially Hayden. Nicole said. Hey Cindy. A voice i realized was Louisa said. Hey, Louisa! I said. I hope you don't forget the promise you made to me. Louisa said. Of course not. Lisa Said. What about Nick, Hayden, Alex, Dan, Mario? I asked. They are all here. Louisa Said. Hey, Cindy, can't believe you are now receiving award for best Actress of the year and walking the red Carpet in a dress. Dan Said. I didn't receive an award for best actress of the year, I received a minor award. Whatever, still the same to me. Dan said. I've missed you guys so much. I said. I can tell we all miss you too. Alex said. Hayden, Nick, Mario, Hi to you guys. Lisa said. I heard you found your baby. Was it a girl? Hayden said. Yes, I found out she didn't die and she is a girl. Lisa Said. Of the guy you are dating. Hayden said. How did you guys know that? Lisa asked in surprise. We are just Surprised you didn't think it was necessary to do so? Nick said. It's nothing like that, I was just caught up in a lot of things and i forgot. I'm so sorry guys.

So who were you talking to? Sam asked Lisa. Jeez.. You scared me. They were just my friends. Lisa said. Friends I don't know about? Sam said. You don't know all my friends. Lisa defended. Friends that call you Cindy? Sam said. How long have you been there. You owe me an explanation and I need it now. I need to understand why you kept stuffs like that from me. Same said. I'm sorry. It was supposed to be a secret. Lisa said. I'm leaving. Sam said and left angrily.

Sam! Sam! Open the door. Lisa said banging her room door. No one answered. OK, I'll tell you whatever you want to know. Lisa said. I promise. She said when no one opened the door. What is it? Sam asked angrily. I'm sorry. Can I come in? She asked. Whatever. Sam said and sat down on her bed. I'm sorry. I didn't tell you. It was supposed to be a secret. They helped me when I first left the country, before i met Lucy and all. His name is Nick, he helped me and introduced me to a mini Mafia like I always said. They are not Mafia but I don't know how to call them. I told Nick I didn't want them to call me Lisa so Hayden, one of them gave me Cindy so I became Cindy to all of them. They helped me in my difficult times and they wanted me never to tell anyone. That is my secret. I'm sorry I didn't tell you. It's not like I don't trust you. I wasn't just suppose to tell you. Lisa said. Was it a secret group? Sam asked. Yes, something like that but we were not cultist or something like that. Lisa defended. I forgive you. She said and pulled me into a hug. I love you. She said. You forgive me? I asked not believing what I had heard. Yes, I understand you had to keep it a secret unless you would have told me. Sam said. Thanks for understanding. I said tightening the hug. I love you too. I said.

So how is Mario like? He seem like the cutest one. Sam said. He is not gentle. Just as lousy as you, funny and amazing. Lisa said. So you dated Nick and Hayden? Sam asked. Yep, they liked me so I dated them but didn't last with any of them. Lisa said. So you didn't like any of them? Sam asked. Not really. She said. I would really love to meet them. Sam said. You wouldn't want to meet them if you do. Lisa Said. I'm sure. So how was it like to be a Mafian? Sam asked. We were not Mafias, we were different. Lisa said. How different? Sam said. You do almost everything they do. Same added. We were just different and you could leave if you wanted as long as you don't rat anyone out. Lisa said. So, was it like illegal? Sam asked. I wouldn't say it was. Lisa said. And as a Lawyer, I could penalize you all for doing something illegal. Sam said. Whatever.. I know you wouldn't even dare. Lisa said. Confident? Huh? Sam said. If you were angry with me, you should have gone to your house. Lisa said. Whatever... Good night. Sam said and pushed lisa out. Good night. She said.

We are almost there. Another secret has been let out. I hope you are all excited. Well, I am. See yo