Wtf is behind this?

Writer's POV
Lisa woke up at 5:50 am, well,she thought it was a good time to gather information, she was feeling relaxed maybe because she was happy to be here again. After that incident,she never wanted to be here again, she tried to stay but at the end of the third month,she realized she badly wanted to pursue her career, thinking about that day, Everyone thought she was joking
*Flashback*
Hey guys, I have something important to tell you. She announced. Oh,Cindy what is so important that you wouldn't let us finish our Breakfast first?. Nola,her closest friend in the gang asked. I'm leaving,she spat out. Leaving to where? Nola asked. I'm leaving this City,I'm leaving this gang, she said. What do you mean? Nola who thought she had been joking asked with a serious expression. I want to pursue my dream Career so I'm moving back to Germany. She said. Cindy, you of all people know why we left Germany, it's dangerous for you to go back there now. Alex said. I'm aware but I have plans. She said. Cindy,are you serious? Louisa asked. Of course I am. She said. What Crazy Career is that? A model? Aren't you aware of the promiscuous activities of models? Just because Nick is dead and you are sad doesn't mean you should make crazy Decisions. Hayden said in anger. Hayden, you of all people should know this isn't because of Nick, you know I have always wanted to be a Model, Nick or no nick, I would still pursue my dream and I'm so sad you think I'm Low to participate in those promiscuous activities, I need to breathe,she said and left in anger. Hayden just sat there without moving. Cindy, wait! Nola shouted. Nola, I just want to be alone. She said and left.                                    *Few days after the incident, she announced she was leaving. I'm leaving today, she said. We would miss you. Nola said. And i would miss you guys too. Make Sure to call me if anything you guys can't handle comes up. She said. Will do, Alex replied. Aren't you gonna talk to Hayden? Nola asked. Well, I won't if he wouldn't admit he was wrong and apologize. Can't believe you guys are still so childish. Mario said. I have to take my leave though. She said and they had a group hug.
End of flash back.
You are up so Early,Hayden said entering the room she was in. Yeah, I think this is the perfect time to gather information. Lisa said. Cindy, I didn't want them to bring you here. I don't want people discovering you and then tainting the name you are just building, Alissa. Hayden said. I know but I told them to call me if something they couldn't handle came, we are still one you know, I'm still part of this gang, this lifestyle and don't worry, nobody is ever going to find out about this. You know I'm very smart. And besides you guys need me here and it wouldn't be fair if you handled this on your own. Lisa said. I'm Sorry, I was so foolish back then. I knew you left because you wanted to pursue your Career but a part of me doesn't want to accept it. A part of me thinks you left because of him. I know you would never abandon us. Hayden said. It's okay, enough of the emotional talks, you know I'm not a fan of sweet talks. She said and pulled him into a hug, scattering his hair. Don't you do that. Hayden said. I know you have missed me. She said. I won't deny that. He said and hugged her tighter. Wow!!! Someone eventually apologized. Dan said and they went inside the room Cindy and Hayden were. So you guys were listening on our conversation? Lisa asked we weren't, we just happened to pass by, Louisa said. So have you found anything? Alex asked. Well, not yet but I believe I would find something. Lisa said. And everyone fell into silence, Lisa knew it was hard and they hardly left a trace but she kept Nick's word to heart, no criminal without a trace. When it was 10:30 am, Louisa requested for what they wanted for breakfast and wrote each of them request. You should relax yourself. Hayden told Lisa. I don't understand, they barely left a trace, its like they've been planning this for a long time now. Lisa said. Cindy, calm down, I'm also positive we would get something. Mario said. We should probably rest now. We all  need to calm down. Dan said. Let's play a game. Dan announced. What game? I'm not interested. Lisa opted out. Come on . Dan said. I think I need to go out, I never thought I would visit here sooner. Lisa said. Cindy, I hope you won't be cut out of your present modeling task, we are really Sorry to have disturbed you. Alex Said. I won't forgive anyone who apologises again. And I took an indefinite Leave so they understand it was urgent. Lisa said and just then Louisa came in with their order and they ate while chatting. I remembered the time I saw Cindy on the billboard, she was Dazzling, it was hard to believe our Cindy could look like a God made model . Louisa said. Hayden was swept off his feet, he didn't believe it was Cindy. Dan said laughing. I missed you guys, I was struggling, I really didn't expect I would make it sooner. I got a big hit and i joined biggest industry in the City. Lisa said. We are happy for you. Louisa said. Thank you. She replied. Dan, let's have a match. I want to see if my skills are still good. Lisa said. Cindy, I bet you, you don't want to try me now. Dan said. Well, bring it on. Lisa said and everyone cheered jogging to the underground room. I would like to be the commentator. Louisa said. Well, you are the only fit person for the job. Mario teased and but she ignored him and announced the match and at the end of the first round Lisa Won. Cindy, how come you haven't trained for long and you still have such skills while I have practiced harder and I still can't beat you? Dan asked furiously. I guess you didn't practice enough. Lisa said. Bring it on. Lisa said and they went for the second round, the third round, the fourth and the fifth round and Lisa won all the rounds. I would surely defeat you soon enough. Dan said. Let's get back to work. Lisa said and they went back inside. Who the fuck is behind this? Lisa asked after three hours on a sit and she couldn't find anything. I must say, this person is a Pro. Mario said.
     ***
Big bro, why did you call me this Early? Ried asked. Wow, I didn't know 11:00 is also regarded as Early. Nathan said. What do you want? Ried asked ignoring his question. I want you to visit the industry and apply an indefinite leave for Lisa. Nathan said. Indefinite Leave? Have you found out where she is? Ried said. She sent me a text yesterday night requesting for an indefinite leave. Nathan said. But its totally against the rules for new models or actors to apply for leave not to talk of an indefinite one. Ried said. She is in Philadelphia, she applied for an indefinite leave, isn't that enough to see that the matter is pretty urgent. Nathan said. And I'm the Boss who set those rules. Apply for an indefinite leave for her and inform her manager to suspend all her activities for now. Nathan Said. OK, Bro, he said and left his office. Nathan stared at his phone for a while, he contemplated whether to call her or not, few minutes later, he settled with sending her a text message since he isn't Sure what she was doing at the moment. Are you okay?
I hope nothing terrible happened, you know you can talk to me, he typed and sent it.