How is this Possible?

Writer's POV
Lisa Continued working on it, she was really determined to find something, she was also a Pro and she knew it would be hard but she would find something. Cindy, How is the life of a model? Louisa asked. Well, nothing special, just like every human. She replied. Would you recommend me if I want to be model? Louisa asked further. Well, it depends on where am I, if it's now then I'm sorry I won't be able to recommend you but if it's a few years later then i might be able to recommend you. She answered. But do you think I have the qualities of a model? She asked. Well, I'm sure you Surpass those qualities, your beauty, figure, I mean I always admire you so you surpass those qualities. Louisa was happy to hear those words from Cindy that she was blushing. Louisa, I hope you aren't having any idea? Mario asked. What do you mean? She asked him. I'm sure you know what I mean, Cindy is just teasing you, you don't have any model qualities. Mario said. You are just such a bad energy. I hate you. Louisa said. It's a mutual feeling. Mario said. Never talk to me. Louisa Spat. Don't blame me,Didn't you hear what Cindy said. She can't even recommend you now because she hasn't gone far. But when she becomes famous, I would get my chance. Louisa said and just as Mario was about to reply her, Lisa interrupted with a scream, I have a clue, she said Wow! You have found something? Mario asked. Yeah, I have found something. She said. OK, so what did you get? Alex asked. Well, I found out, they have an underground Ring and it's just like ours, they work for a Person, Gender is still unknown though but he/she stays in Chicago and gives order from there. From what I found out, I can Boldly tell you that the person has been planning this for long now and the person knows about us and maybe the person has possibly been to this place. Lisa Said. Wow! Who could the person possibly because we barely leave clue anywhere and in the last two years, we haven't had anyone in this place not even a Delivery guy. Dan said. Have you gotten through to Nola? Lisa asked. Yeah, she called a while ago and said she couldn't track any of them. Alex said. Is she returning now? Lisa asked. Yeah, Hayden told her to return. Alex replied. Cindy, what is the next step? Louisa asked. I still have to find the the gender of this person and what they are after, looks more like a revenge though but I need to be sure so when Nola is back, I'll tell her to track Chicago, and I'm sure we would just be a step to who is behind all of this. Lisa said and just then Nola arrived. Omg...Cindy Screamed. Nobody told me you were here. I thought Hayden didn't agree on bringing you here. She said while hugging her. I've missed you. She said. I have missed you too and Hayden had no choice. Lisa said. I bet. She said laughing. I'm Sorry guys, I couldn't track them, it's like they are invisible. Nola said. Well, Cindy has found Something. Alex said. Really? I know you still have this Genius brain. Nola said. I need you to track all the phones in Chicago. We need to find the person and he/she lives in Chicago. Lisa said. OK, Sure, I'll try she said as she took her laptop out. I'm going take a Nap. Lisa said. OK, have a good rest. Nola said to her and she went to her room. Hey!!! What are you doing here?  She asked. I don't know, I just ended up here. Hayden said. Well, I want to take a nap, she said laying on her bed. I missed you. Hayden suddenly said. I know. Lisa said. Didn't you miss me at all? I know you've had many boyfriends after me but I still miss you, it's like you are permanent in my heart and when you break up with one, I gather courage but then you take in another one. I lose courage again. Hayden said. You've been following me? Lisa asked. I had no choice? Hayden said and just as  Lisa was about to say something, Nola barged in, I have found the Location. She said. So fast? Lisa asked. Well, I guessed a particular area where someone like that could be and turns out I was right so that's why. Nola asked. Tell Dan to get the Plane ready to Chicago. Hayden said and left the room. And Nola left too. When they entered the Plane , Lisa opened her laptop to continue looking for information. I guess it's a guy. She said. Cindy, I thought you would have forgotten how to gather information but you are still a genius. Nola said. Well, you can say I learnt so much from nick and they are just unforgettable. Lisa said.  You know if Nick was here, he wouldn't use three days like I did. Lisa said. True, Nola agreed. I'm tired, I couldn't take a nap thanks to Hayden. Lisa Said. You can rest, we would wake you up when we Land. Nola said. Sure, she said and took a nap.
*** Hey, Lisa, wake up, we are about to Land. Nola said and she woke up. And just then the Plane Landed. They got down and Nola led the way and they arrived a Small building. This is it. Nola said. And Hayden rang the bell. Nobody answered, he rang it again. Nobody answered. He rang it again and then some one opened the Door. To say everyone was surprised was an understatement. It took you guys long to find me. Lemme guess, Lisa oh my...it's supposed to be Cindy. Cindy was the one who found me. Cindy, I'm impressed that even though you left, you still came to help them and you still have the Gift. The Person said. How is this Possible??? Nick? I thought you were.... Dead. Nick completed the sentence for her. How did you... Survive? He completed her question. Please do come in, it won't be nice to keep my guests outside. Nick said. And they all went inside. What should I offer you guys? He asked. Nothing. Hayden said. Jeez... Hayden Are you scared I would poison you guys? Nick asked. A Glass of water. Lisa said. Ok. Does anyone else want something? He asked and no one replied so he went to get the glass,  he returned with the glass cup of water. Start Speaking. Lisa said to him. What do you want me to say? Nick asked. Well, I'm Sure you know, you know the answers we want, how did you Survive,why didn't you come back? Why did you capture the Guys? Lisa asked. Well, the day of the incident, Hayden could have saved me but he chose to save Dan and left me before the building blew off but then some one else saved me and called an ambulance. I wasn't angry at that because I understood him but the stranger that saved me called him Countless times but he refused to pick up and that got me angry. Hayden, you shouldn't be Surprised, you knew I survived but because you knew Cindy and I had a thing, you refused to come for me. And she Left, I was happy she left so I took it as the perfect opportunity to seek revenge, I didn't expect you Guys would call her for help. Nick Said. Man, you know I would never do something like that, in an attempt to rush Dan to the ambulance,my phone fell off and when I came back to look for it, it was gone. I would never put emotional feeling over the Gang, and besides she broke up with you a night to the accident, I heard your Conversation that night so even if I had that thought, it would have left at that moment. You know with of without you, she would have left. Hayden said. Nick, this was just an honest accident,you should have come back to us, we were So devastated, after your Burial, the group was not itself again. We were in so much pain, Lisa said. I'm Sorry. Nick said. We understand your pain Man. And I'm Sorry I wasn't there. Hayden Said. No wonder it was very Hard for me to  gather stuffs on you but why did you stay in a common place in Chicago? Lisa asked? It's my Grandpa's house in Chicago. He was a Russian Mafia and he had houses in different Countries. Nick Said. It's so good to have you back. Nola Said. Come with us to Philadelphia, the rest would be expecting us. I already told them Nola said. OK. Nick Agreed. Let's go. Lisa screamed.