My Reasons

Matthew's POV
I feel so heart broken. I knew Big bro liked her from the beginning. I knew she was also going to like him but I mentally wished it wouldn't happen and the fact that Lisa had confidently Said she would never like any guy again. At that time I wanted her to change her mind. I wanted her to like me like I liked her. Just then Sam Call came through. Hello. i said after picking up her Call. Hello. She said. Is something wrong? I asked. Nah, Lisa told me you dislike Michelle for some reasons she couldn't figure out. She said. I don't dislike anyone. Come on, tell me the reason, i have a feeling she did something bad. She has done some hurtful things to Lisa in the past and now that she is obsessed with Nathan, I'm sure she is planning something bad. She said. Really? But Lisa said she doesn't know her. I said. More like she didn't remember her .Sam Said. Ohh... Was all i could form. So are you going to help me? She asked. Help you? How? I asked. Maybe, you can start by telling me why you hate her. She asked. I didn't agree to help. Tell me how you know Michelle and why Lisa can't remember her. I said. Well, Michelle got close to Lisa in school just to extort some things for her. She helped Emily sabotage her marriage too. She said. Marriage? Lisa had a fiance. It all made sense why she said she wasn't going to fall in love with anyone again. He thought out loud. You didn't know about her failed Marriage? She asked. Who is Emily to her? I asked. Emily is her step sister. She said. She always told me you were her only family. I said in suprise. Maybe she didn't want to tell you because she is aways Secretive. She said. True. So you mean Mr Olsen is her step father? I asked. No, her Biological father. She said. Emily is the step daughter? I asked trying to figure out what was wrong. I know you are suprised but trust me that's a talk for another day. She said. Alright. I said. So please help me. She said. I'm Sorry, i can't. I said. I know you will. She said confidently. Why? I asked. Because you like her. She said. Like? I said. Don't pretend you don't like her. She said. More reason why i can't help her. I said. What do you mean? Sam asked. I mean she likes another guy who happens to be my Big brother and he likes her too so I'm trying to get over this feeling. I said. Come on Matt, I'm sure you wouldn't let a Friend Suffer or be humilated. Even though you were trying to get over your so called feelings, you saved her from Michelle on set. She said. I didn't know she liked him back then. I said. I'm positive you knew all along. She said. I'm not helping. Pleaseee. She begged. Ok, fine, I said. So? She asked. It's Something I've never told anyone before. Even Michelle doesn't know i know. She thinks the reason why i hated her was because i like her when she likes Big bro. it happened when we were In high school. Michelle, Audrey and I always visited Big brother's house since we were in little and Michelle has always had a crush on him since they met for the first time in Grade 3. At that time, Reid always teased him brother for having a crush on Audrey and that was why i couldn't tell her i liked her. Michelle was so angry and jealous. The Poor girl was always smiling. I don't think she also has a crush on him even though i don't know whether big Bro really had a crush on her. So, it happened when we went on a trip, our familes organised it for us to relax so the five of us went and somehow, Audrey and Michelle went for a walk. I followed them because i wanted to tell Audrey how i felt about her. I They were talking normally and i was far away from them but I could see them because i had a teloscope and then Michelle pushed Audrey from a height into the water because she knew Audrey couldn't swim. I was shocked to even say anything and even if i did, it wouldn't change the fact that she pushed the first girl I ever liked and then i saw Michelle running towards the tent. I hurriedly went to meet her and she told us a lie, she faked a tears and they all beileved it was an accident. I was so foolish. I should have done something. I shouldn't have let her go on a walk alone with Michelle especially when i was aware she was jealous. Maybe because i didn't expect her to be so evil I said. Omg... Really? What if she does something similar to Lisa? I will never let that happen. She said. I'm sure she won't be able and looks like you don't know your Cousin is a man in disguise. She isn't as weak as Audrey. I said. I'm sorry. She said. You don't have to be. I said. So you didn't tell Anyone? I asked. Who would believe me if I said she killed her out of jealousy. She had a double nature. Like a serpent. I said. Wow!!! We need to get prove to take her out. She said. It happened a long time ago. I said. But justice has not been served. She said. So what are we going to do? I asked. We should look for evidence, I'm sure one way or the other we will find something. Sam Said. I don't think so. It's not like there are CCTV cameras there and even if there were, I'm sure we won't be able to find any thing again. It's been so long. He said. I know we can't Find a Cctv footage but at least we can find something. What is the name of the resort or place you went ? She asked. Some where in Napa valley. I can't remember the name. I said. Really? Ok, I'm coming over. Dress up, we will be going to Napa valley today. She said. What? I said. I have a friend who works in the port, she'll help us to book a flight to Napa valley in the next thirty minutes. She said. Why do we have to go now. I grumbled. I'll be waiting for you.

A six and half hour journey is so tiring. I said. How are you a man? You behave like a girl. Are you in disguise? She asked. Let's go, we took a taxi to the resort. I have told you we won't find anything. I said. Why are you so negative? She asked. Let's just go. I said. Good Evening miss, Sam greeted the receptionist. Good afternoon ma'am. How may i help you? She asked. Can i meet your Manager? She asked. He is at the office to the left. She said. Thank you. She said and we went to the place she directed us too. Yes, Come in, the Manger said after we knocked. Good Evening. I greeted the Manager. Good evening, please have your seat. He said. Thank you. We said and sat down. How may i help you? He asked. Please we need an information of about 10 years ago. I said. We just dispose some old files two days ago and there were files from 10 years upward. He said. Ohh... But is there any way we can get something? I asked. I don't think so but i know someone who might be able to help you. He said. Please ,tell us. Sam said. Mr Diego. He retired three years ago and was a manger year for more than ten years. He said. Please can you give us his contact so we could reach him? Sam asked. Of course. He said. This is his Contact. He said and handed it over to us. Thank you Sir, we are grateful. We said and left. So are we going to call him this night? She asked. Of course not, we should just lodge in into this resort. I said. OK. We lodge in and as soon as i entered I dived into my bed. I really need to sleep. I can't believe Sam brought me here this late.

*** Hello Sir, Good morning. I greeted the man. Please who am i speaking with? He asked. Mr Luke from the resort gave us your number. We are looking for some piece of information. I said. How many years ago? He asked. Do you remember an incident where some Student lost their their friends about ten years ago? I asked. Of course, that was the saddest day of my life because that day was my birthday and something like that had happened. He said. I know it's late to ask this but is there a way to know what happened that day? I ask. There isn't. I'm Sorry there is no Cctv outside. He said. Ok, thank you very much, Sir. Is anything wrong? He asked. No, thank you once again. I said and hung up. What did he say? She asked. I told you it was pointless already so what are you expecting to hear. I said. I just have a feeling we are close to an evidence. She said. I'm sure it's just a feeling and nothing more. I said. Whatever.. I'm going for a walk. She said. Ok, I'm leaving. I said. Leaving to Where? She asked i have to work. I have so many scenes . what would i tell my Director? I asked. That you had to sometging urgent to take care off and just then my phone rang and i picked. Hello, Matt where are you? The filming is about to begin. She said. I won't be able to make it, i have something quick to attend to. I said. What? She asked. It was urgent so i didn't get the time to call in. I'm sorry. i have to go now. I said and hung up. Let'go. Sam dragged me.

So How was This episode. Matthew got a POV. I hope you now see why he hates Michelle. Poor Audrey, she didn't expect to die so young.