Mr and Mrs Miller

Lisa's POV
I woke up the next morning feeling weak, I mean after yesterday night what was I expecting. I walked up to the bathroom to take my bath. After an hour, I was dressed in a Palazzo and a top. I walked up to the living room and then I noticed Lucy was gone but she made breakfast for me, Awwn.. What an adorable manager I said to myself as I settled down to eat Scrambled eggs and bread with a cup of Coffee. After eating, I left to the office. After the fifteen minutes Drive, I got to the industry. I walked into it and headed to my manager's office. Good morning, I said to Lucy. Good morning. She replied and she gave me a file, well this is your first work, Go through all of them and make a choice. Lucy said. Ok, I said and went through them, after five minutes, I decided to settle down for a Perfume shoot and ad. OK so I'll take this, I said handing it over to her. Well, I would say you made a good choice, I was hoping you pick this too. Lucy said. OK, when is the Shoot and the ad.  Well, the shoot begins this week and the ad should commence next week. Lucy said. Thank you. I said. I have something important to discuss with you. Lucy said. Really? What is it? I asked. I'm thinking that you shouldn't rely on this modeling, why don't you take up Acting. It's not like you didn't study theatre arts. Lucy said. Absolutely Not, you of all people should know I just want to be a model. I said. I know that is your initial plan but Lisa, the few weeks, I have stayed in this industry, I realize, Models don't make a name out of themselves, I discovered, models don't last beyond 5 years, they fade gradually and are not recognized again but Actors do, and the combination of the two would make you go high and I really want to see you at the top because you deserve to be at the top. Lucy said. Hmm.... I sighed. Thank you Lucy, I would have to think about it. I said. Give it a good thought. Do you want me to show you around? Lucy asked. Omg... Lucy, you just got here not long ago and you are behaving like you have been here for the longest time. I said. Well, you know, I'm very good at learning stuff really quick. Lucy said. I know. I said. So do you want me to show you around? Lucy asked. I'll be delighted. I joked. OK, let's go and just then my phone rang and I noticed I set an alarm so I wouldn't forget to visit Little pumpkin today. I'm so sorry, Lucy. I have to go now. I have some business to attend to. I said. Uhm... Okay, maybe next time then. She said and I rushed off.
      ***
Little Pumpkin, how are you feeling now ? I asked her and she nodded indicating she was fine. I didn't expect you would come. Nathan said. Well, I said I would come so here I am. I said. So little Pumpkin, what do you want us to do today? I asked her. She took her writing pad and wrote something. Ohh... You want us to visit the Park? I asked reading what she wrote out. Well, Nathan can I take her out? I asked. Of course. Let me drive you. He offered and I just nodded.
Thank you, I said as he came to an halt. Call me when you are done. I'll pick you guys up. He said. You don't have to. We would board a cab home. I said. Just Call me. He said and drove off. Let's go Pumpkin. I said and carried her. We took the ferry wheel, see saw, swing, roller coaster and she was very excited. I Was surprised that a little girl isn't afraid of this stuffs. Let's go grab a cotton Candy. I said to her and she giggled with excitement. OK so take this, I handed her a Cotton Candy and took one too. Are you tired? I asked her but surprisingly she nodded that she was not. Hungry? I asked and she nodded she was. Ok, then let's go eat. I said holding her hands, we went to a restaurant nearby. Ok, little Pumpkin, what would you like to Eat? I asked and she wrote anything. Do you have any allergies? I asked and she wrote down her allergy, she was allergic to Mangoes. OK then, I called the waitress and I ordered fresh lobsters, caviar, pavlova and pineapple drink. We ate and I chatted with her. Little Pumpkin, What are your favorite? I asked. I discovered her favorite food is grilled Lobsters with Cheese and she loves Fondue chocolate. She prefers pepperoni pizza. After Eating, I called Nathan to pick us up especially since I noticed little Pumpkin was tired. Fifteen minutes later, Nathan arrived and picked us. Thank you, Aunt Lisa, she wrote when came down from the Car. You are welcome, we should do this some other time too. I said to her and just then, I saw two elderly couples approaching us and I guessed they were Nathan's parent because Nathan looked a lot like his mother. I greeted them. Good Afternoon Mom and Dad, I'm so surprised. How come my place is the first place you arrive at after your trip? Nathan asked. Is that a proper way to greet your parent and wouldn't you introduce your girlfriend to us. Mrs miller said. Girlfriend...I thought. Well, Mum,Dad, this is Lisa, Lisa this is my Mum and Dad. And she isn't my girlfriend yet. Nathan said . omg... What is this man saying. Yet... Who said i would be at all. Good afternoon. Mr and Mrs  Miller. I greeted them. Good afternoon Darling, how are you? She asked. Well, I'm good. I said. So why are you here? Nathan asked. We miss our Grandson and we also came to ask you about the Girl that made my Cold Son hot all over, we were surprised, we would meet her in person.
     *** Nathan's POV
I swear I would kill Ried. He couldn't even Keep this one secret safe.  I thought to myself. Well, Mum, I don't know what you are talking about and I have to see Lisa off now. I mean, she is tired and need to rest at home. I said feeling embarrassed. Oh... Darling I was hoping we could chat. My mum said. Maybe next time Mum. Nathan said. Ok, then Dear, I hope to see you soon. She said and I took Lisa out. Don't mind my Mum, she is always like that. I said to her. Hmm.... She said as if there was something on her mind. Do you want me to drop you off? I asked her. I can get myself home, thank you for the offer. Lisa said.
Are you Sure, I mean it's not like I'm doing anything at the moment. I said. I'm sure, I'm not a kid, I can get my self home. Lisa said. Well, thank you for today, I said and she nodded. You can head back, I'll get myself home. She said and left. I know she is very upset, I'll try talking with her tomorrow, I turned to go inside. Mum, you embarrassed me in front of her. I said to my Mum. Oh...Son I said nothing but the truth. She is really beautiful. Mum said. I swear I would really Kill Ried for telling you this. I said. Oh...baby, Ried was trapped, Your father threatened him so he had no choice but to tell. Mum said. I'm busy, I have to go upstairs. I said and went up and immediately put a call through to Ried. Hey Bro, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to tell Mom and Dad. They threatened me and I had no choice. Ried said. Really, did they? Nathan. Bro I said I'm sorry, Ried Said. Make sure you report to my office tomorrow. I said. Bro, I didn't do it intentionally, please bro, don't make it hard for me. Ried said. Report to my office tomorrow. I said and hung up.

   Hi, Guys . Happy Easter. I'm sorry I haven't been able to post for a long time. My phone got spoilt I had to give it to my sisters to repair it and after that they mistakenly lost the Sim. But it's all good now. I have seen it now. Happy Easter once again to my lovely readers. I love you all.