P A R T Y

THE FUTURE BELONGS TO THOSE WHO BELIEVE IN THE BEAITY OF THEIR DREAMS 

-ELEANOR ROOSEVELT

♡♡♡

✨Adeline✨

A new school year is always exciting because it's like a fresh start and I need a fresh start.
Throughout my life I always loved school whether it was because I was always learning new things or because of the...
Well that was it.
I didn't really have any friends. People I spoke to occasionally sure but someone who considered me a friend not really.
As I make my way to school I can't help but notice how many kids there are this year.
That's makes me anxious.
They're people just look you Addy I tell myself.
As I walk through the front door a familiar vibe hits me.
Here we go
I got my schedule about 2 weeks ago and as I head to home room I'm suddenly stopped by...
"Omgggg Hey ADD ADD" Natasha yells in my face with an over exaggerated tone.
She pulls me in for a hug. A very tight HUG.
I shift uncomfortably.
Don't get me wrong I love hugs. In fact touch is my love language. But maybe just not her hugs since they don't feel real.
Okay that's mean Adeline don't say that.
"Where have you beennnnn ?" She asks
"Oh uh AROUND" I yell the last word as if she couldn't hear me.
Maybe this is why people don't talk to me.
That's just self pity.
After an awkward silence "Okay well I'm gonna head to class" I say fondling with my bag.
Natasha already distracted just walks away.
Okayyy
............
I loved today. I said hello to all my old teachers and I even spoke to a new girl today.
It was a pretty good day.

As I close my locker I can just feel Natasha's presence once again. We don't really have the same classes so I don't really see her. She walks towards me and says
"So listen there's this part today it's like and welcoming to the New Years- Bruce is hosting the party so it should be lit andddd your coming"
Wait what-
"Oh Um parties aren't really my thing I think I should just-"
I try to explain that my dad would beat me if I came home late but I couldn't really say that and she knows that I don't work Monday's so I just stand there awkwardly.
"Bitch your coming I don't want to hear it and your wearing a dress"
" I don't have any" I mumble
It's true all my dresses aren't really Party attire. And I haven't really shopped for anything extravagant since...
She looks at me with pity in her eyes...dear god I don't need this right now.
"It's okay I guess. I'm pretty sure I have something in the back of my closet pretty sure I have a spare" She says quickly and then tells me to meet her at her house at 5:30.
I tried to back out I really did but she pressured me until I couldn't say anything at all. Not to mention the party was at Bruce's. Bruce has had a knack for me. He's tried to hit on me repeatedly but I always rejected or brushed it off. He stopped trying but I don't miss his sly winks. I shudder just at the thought of it.
Bruce is pretty good looking blond hair average height blue eyes he's nothing you haven't seen. I'll admit if he didn't repulse me so much I might've went out with him and maybe even get my first kiss.
Yes I know pathetic 16 years old and hasn't had her first kiss.

Okay whatever it was one party I could handle one party.
...........

I lied.
This wasn't a normal party. I mean I knew there would be drinks and loud music.
But the drinks were so much and there were flying red cups everywhere. The music was so loud I couldn't even hear Natasha telling me move to the main room. Instead she grabbed my hand pulling me with her.
The dress Natasha lent me was...revealing.
It was short black dress with a low neckline. I've never felt more uncomfortable. I applied light makeup and straightened my hair while at her house.
I just wrapped my arms around myself and leaned against a wall while Natasha got her drink. There was no way I was drinking.
"Heyyyy" A manly voice slurs.
Bruce...
"OH" I jump.
"Hello" I say.
His blond hair was messy around his face and his blue eyes shined. Don't compliment the eyes.
"What you doing here all by yourself" He slurs
He's drunk.
"I'm not alone I'm with my friend" I exclaim
"I don't see her" He says while mocking looking around.
"Oh she's just grabbing something" I say
"Come with me I'll show you and that nice ass a real fun time" He harshly grabs my hand and yanks me off the wall.
My heart starts racing.
"No!" I say trying to pull my hand away.
"Whatchu mean no" He slurs and pulls me even harder.
"stop please" I try to take my hand away again but he has a firm grip on it.
I feel the tears at my face. People begin to look our way.
"Stop" He pulls me harder.
"She said stop" Suddenly everything goes quiet the music is lowered my hand is dropped and I feel a tall figure standing behind me.
Elias King...
I freeze.
"Bruce leave the girl alone and go find someone else to shove your cock in" He says sternly and I swear his voice sends chills down my back.
"Come on man-" Bruce stops and makes direct eye contact with the man who's presence is so close to me I can feel his body heat. Bruce begins to nod in understanding and smirks at Elias then me
What the hell-
I look up to see Elias staring directly at me a smirk wiped off his face.
He's been attending my school since freshman year and even then his looks were always so fascinating. Every girl at my school had been vying for him at some point. I have to admit his looks were in explainable.
Beautiful thick black hair captivating eyes that were almost the same color as his hair. Sharp features all measured to perfection. Full plump lips that would make any girl jealous. Thick long lashes.
God took his time...
However that's where the beauties of him stopped. He was a beautiful human but a terrible person.
I heard rumors about him that I couldn't stand to think someone could do that.
Rumors about how he treated women. How he used girls and then threw them away. The way he had no respect for anyone older than him. It was probably because he knew he couldn't get kicked out of the school no matter what considering his dad owned half the town. Yup the king family said to have years of peoples blood and money on their hands but I wasn't one tended to believing rumors but it's hard when he walks around all superior it's like he enjoys proving peoples point.

I snapped back to reality. Everyone continued on staring at us. I can't believe he did that I have to thank him. Maybe he isn't as bad as everyone says he is.
"Thank you" I said quickly Turning myself to walk away find Natasha and beg her to take me home.
He grabbed my wrist
"Where you going" He stated loudly
Huh
"No payment" He stands there expectantly.
"W- what" I stutter
"You heard me" He smirks looking around clearly enjoying the audience.
"Come on DONT act like you don't understand"
Wait did he mean...
"Excuse me-" I say
"You heard me "
A couple of laughs from the crowd.
Did he think because he helped me out and did what a decent human being would've done means I'm gonna... do it with him.
"You're disgusting" I sputter.
I am fully enraged. I think I'm turning red. I want to commit a crime. How could he be such a douche.
He stands there a little stunned.
"That's pathetic that you would think I'd sleep with you because you helped me out. How demented are you. How much ego do you have in you and how little is your self respect that you would think I would do something that despicable"
"DAMNNN" A guy yells
"Is she crazy" A girl half yells and whispers.
I heard more than one gasp from several people.
He's no longer standing in front of me but so close that he bends down to say and I could smell the mint off his breath.
"I'm going to make you regret every last word You just said." Anger dripped from his voice.
I felt my body turn cold and I pushed my way past him hearing the music turn up again. I clutched the borrowed purse and made my way out the door.
I gasped for air.
I have to leave.
"Bitch you're crazy" I hear Natasha's stunned voice.
"Please take me home" My voice cracks.
She looks at me for a second longer before driving me home.
I leave the car without a word and run up to my room.
He was sleeping.
Thank you god.
I make It all the way up to my room without a peep.
I shut my door and let everything out.