C U T E

TIME IS EVERYTHING WE HAVE AND DON'T 

♡♡♡

✨Adeline✨

"I'm not even joking when I tell you he yells like a girl!" Kenna says interlocking her elbow with mine as we walk towards the parking lot. 

I laugh as I listen to her to her describe Camerons behavior on the ride. Elias hadn't been much different except Kenna said that Cameron had used her a human shield while Elias had shielded me. 

I couldn't help but blush at the sentiment but I didn't bother sharing that bit with her.

After a couple more scares on the ride the score had become four to five. I had lost but that's okay because the looks on Elias's face after every scare was so worth it. And the way he held me everytime I got scared and jumped into him...I guess that was worth it too.

I didn't have to time to speak to him after the ride because Kenna had run up towards me and pushed Elias's extended hand out the way and helped me out instead.

"Hey so do you want Elias to drop you off home or JT and I ?" Kenna asked her voice coming out hesitant. 

"Oh i'll find my own way home" I say softly taking in the cool breeze and tugging at the my cardigan pulling the sleeves to my inner palms. 

It shouldn't be too hard just have to find the nearest bus stop and that should be it. I didn't need a ride everywhere. 

"Oh" Kenna mutters.

I turn my head to look at her. She has her eyes cast downwards her black curls creating a curtain between me and her. 

"Kenna" I singsong her name. 

She suddenly lifts her head up and looks at me her eyes wide and she stop in place. 

"Are we annoying ? Like do you hate us ?" Kenna says quickly almost mumbling her words.

"What ?" I say scoffing. 

"I mean I know I can be overbearing and you know everything that happened before with Elias-" 

A surge of unpleasant memories hit me all at once. It's true i still think about what he did to me and how he made me feel. The contrast between how he treated me then versus now. 

Except her apologized and he has been making it up. 

Sort of...

I just never thought I would ever find myself in this position. 

I go back to Kenna's question and think for a second looking into her beautifully colored honey eyes. 

"No. You're not annoying or overbearing if anything I couldn't ask for a better friend Kenna Smith." I say smiling slightly at the way her face lights up.

"Oh thank god!" Kenna says letting out a huge breath.

"It's just because you know you saying you didn't want to ride and like having to be paired up with Elias and me seeing something happening between-" Kenna rambles on before stopping herself.

"You know what never mind" She says.

"I only said that because i didn't want to be a bother." I say chuckling slightly.

She shakes her head and takes a deep breath. 

"Okay Okay..." She says mumbling to herself

"How's the two hottest girls at the carnival doing ?" I hear Cameron's voice and I feel an arm wrap around my shoulder.