B E T R A Y E D

"YOU ARE MY TODAY AND ALL OF MY TOMORROWS" - LEO CHRISTOPHER

♡♡

Adeline✨

"This right here is the boys locker room and... that door right there is to the gym and oh over there-" I say brightly while giving same a tour.

He's been pretty quiet this whole time just nodding and asking the casual question every now and then. I was barely focused the entire time because my mind kept wandering to a certain someone's...

lips

"Do you remember me ?" Sam's voice rings out from beside me startling me out of my thoughts.

I look up at him and he's giving me another one of the hundreds of sly grins he's given me today. I mean what was I supposed to say, of course I remembered him but it was so awkward. 

"Um- from the party you mean...yeah I do." I say tensely.

"Sorry I don't mean to be weird it's just I saw you and you're beautiful and here you are again...wait that's even weirder I- I'm just going to stop talking."

I felt my cheeks redden at his comment.

"Well thank you and no it's not weird it's just I didn't know if you remembered me so I played it safe and didn't say anything." I tell him giving him a small smile.

It's true I didn't want to force an awkward interaction or anything so I figured staying silently wasn't better but i'm guessing he knew who I was the minute I saw him yesterday and he smiled at me.

I had my first kiss not to long after that.

My first freaking kiss.

I never thought that I would kiss a boy anytime soon let alone said boy be Elias King. I slept with  butterflies and woke up with even more butterflies...and bruises but who cares.

I see a tanned hand wave in front of my face and I look up at Sam, I zoned out.

"Sorry-" I say laughing nervously.

I blanked out any thoughts of Elias and focused on Sam again.

"It's okay." He said chuckling.

"So do you think i'll get along well here ?" Sam asks.

"Yeah sure I don't see why not." I say confidently.

I doubt he'd be made fun of he's most likely going to make friends super fast probably get a girlfriend and have a good high school experience.

He's just one of those boys.

♡♡

I finished up the tour right on time and heard the bell ring for first period.

"Do you need me to walk you to your first class or-" I say looking at Sam who's looking down at his schedule.

"No I got it... wouldn't want to bother you." Sam says looking down at his shoes.

"You wouldn't be bothering me seriously it's no big deal. What's your first class ?" I say.

"History room 105." He tells me.

"Great i'll take you there...come on." I say smiling at him.

I wouldn't get in too much trouble for missing a couple minutes of class, technically I did have an excuse.

I began walking him towards the direction of his class all while explaining the teams and events of the school.

Sam doesn't say anything and kindly let's me ramble on and on.