J E R K

"I NEVER WANT TO STOP MAKING MEMORIES WITH YOU " - PIERRE JEANTY

Adeline

I fiddle with my hands nervously as I anxiously wait for the bell to ring for the last period. Today was the day I go out with Sam.

Oh my god...that sounded so weird in my head. I know this isn't a date and all but it still felt weird to acknowledge that I was going to go out with a boy alone.

How the hell am I supposed to find a husband?

I didn't know how to act, like am I supposed to put the moves on him...

Okay no.

I wasn't sure about a lot of things in my life but I was sure that I didn't want things to progress with Sam that soon.

Except my conversation with JT, Cam and Kenna kept replaying in my head over and over again.

They couldn't be happier to give me advice and tips but for some reason they each kept asking me if I was sure about going out with Sam.

I mean I'm not a child I could make my own decisions.

I kept reminding them that it wasn't a date and instead just two friends who were going out in the most platonic way.

They didn't believe me.

The bell finally rang and I decided to wait for Sam outside the school so I grabbed my bag and headed out.

As I walked down the crowded hall making my way towards the front door of the school, I replayed my conversation with Elias in my head.

He's so rude, for him to even think that I would listen to him and not go out with Sam.

He's delusional.

He's a jerk with a really handsome face.

A jerk handsome face.

Distracted in my thoughts I didn't even realize that I was running straight into someone until it was too late.

"Cazzo" A deep voice exclaimed close to my ear.

Crap...oh crap.

Anyone but him and his jerk handsome face.

I look up at said person and his eyes are fueled with anger, his brows furrowed in annoyance but then I watch his entire face soften as he takes in the sight of me.

He has such pretty eyes.

I want to tell him but I know I can't.

Instead I look down to see my hands are fisting his black hoodie and his arms are wrapped around my waist.

How in the hell did I not feel that ?

I clear my throat and attempt to push him off me instead because to anyone looking...and there were people staring it looked like we were embracing each other and having a moment.

I continue to try to push him off but he doesn't budge he just keeps looking at me with a slight tilt of his mouth.

"Where you going ?" He has the actual audacity to ask.

"None of your business" I grunt out each word trying to push him off me.

Elias only looks amused and I just want to...

Kiss him.

Oh my god this man is keeping me hostage and all I can think about is how much I want to kiss him.