H A U N T E D H O U S E

A HAND TO HOLD A REASON TO BELIVE 

♡♡♡

✨Adeline✨

I'm not scared. It's not real.

All theatrics, suspense...the element of surprise.

I'm not going to die.

I'm going to live...totally not scared. 

"Listen i'm not saying i'm scared...it's just I shouldn't ride alone." Cameron sputters eyeing the entrance to the haunted house. 

We were waiting on line until we found out that the haunted house seats only 2 people per cart so now here we are debating on who's going to sit with who. 

"Mate...if you aren't scared then you should be fine to sit alone...right ?" JT questions looking at Cameron with the most amused look on his face. 

"You're missing the whole point..." Cameron says running a hand down his face clearly realizing none of this is in his favor.

"And you know what JT the fact that you prefer to sit with boss baby and not me is truly heartbreaking and if i'm being quite frank it speaks volumes about out friendship."  Cameron says speaking as though he walked straight out of pride and prejudice.

I mean I can't really say anything I'm riding with Kenna so I have no issue at all.

Not that I'm scared or anything...

"Nope not riding alone and we're not moving until you all figure out a solution" Cameron says like a literal child.

We were all next in line and I was not about to loose our spot because of Camerons incessant whining. I was for once in my life having a lot of fun. 

"Cameron what if you just don't go on the ride then..." I say softly but loud enough for everyone to hear.

Silence falls over the group and suddenly everyones eyes were on me. 

Wait...

That sounded sort of mean. I was basically telling him to just not come on the ride.  I only meant that if it bothered him that much he shouldn't come on the ride.

That's the same thing.

 I look up at Cameron about to correct myself but he opens his mouth before I can and says 

"Well look who finally decided to speak tonight...I have an even better idea." Cameron ponders for a second making a show as if he's deep in thought and takes a quick glance at Elias.

"I think you and I should ride together that way I can be there to protect you." Cameron finishes buffing his shoulders and I can't help but narrow my eyes at him.

A snort immediately sounds from both Kenna and JT at the same time.

I think i'm good but instead of saying that I only stare at Kenna for help. This is exactly why I don't open my mouth and I just keep it shut. 

 Kenna can't do anything but fail at concealing her laughter. 

"I don't think so...maybe you and JT can ride together and then me and Kenna..." I say quickly.

Great I forgot Elias. Not that I physically forgot about him he's everywhere and it's all my body notices. Mentally however i've been keeping that under control.

Not really if i'm being completely honest but A for effort right ?

"Oh sounds nice...what about boss baby over here ?" Cameron says smirking and tapping Elias's firm chest with his palm.