S P E C I A L

EVERYTHING IS BETTER WITH YOU. EVERYTHING HAS BEEN BETTER SINCE YOU.

♠️Elias♠️

"So after most of the acts were passed the colonists felt they were being taxed without representation therefore that led to the rebellion and all of the events to follow." She says her soft voice close to my ear.

I watch her try to hide her face with her hair and her hands fiddle with her sweater every time she sets them down.

I can't even focus on anything she's saying because shes all around me. I can smell her soft perfume and I watch her lips pout when she talks and her red cheeks become even redder every time she looks my way.

God she's so beautiful.

I see the dried tears along her face and I fucking hate it...I hate that I make her cry.

Every time I feel like shit.

I know it's my fault I fucking know but I don't know how to stop hurting her.

The library of the school is open until 6:00PM everyday and I plan on making her tutor me every.fucking.day.

Until I figure out how to deal with whatever is going on with me.

And to keep her away from that little stronzo.

Translation: Asshole

She pushes her hair behind her ear but a strand drops in front of her face.

She fucking kissed him on the cheek and I never wanted to punch the shit out of someone more than that.

He stood there fucking elated but I'm going to make sure he knows what's fucking mine.

After I fix what I fucked up.

I lift my hand to push the strand back and when I do she sucks in a breath.

"Don't" She says softly.

Fuck.

"I-fuck" I say at a loss for words because I don't know how to fix what I did.

She keeps her eyes on the open textbook.

I do the only thing I could think of and I grab her chair and drag it close to me.

She doesn't react but she also doesn't look at me.

"Look at me" I say.

She keeps her head down.

I lift her chin and run my thumb over her cheek.

"Look at me baby."

Her eyes finally make their way to mine and my heart skips a beat.

"I didn't tell Danielle to meet me after school...I swear it." I say to her making my voice as sincere as I can.

She looks at me and I can tell she wants to believe me but she's hesitant and she has a right to be.

"After I- I kissed her...I told her to that it was a mistake and she needs to stay away from me."

I watch her take in my words and I know I'm getting somewhere when she leans into my touch against her cheek.

"I'm sorry baby...I really am"

I stop talking to give her a chance to say something back.

"How do I know I can believe you ?"She practically whispers.

I can't lie to her not after everything. She needs to know I'm going to try my best.

"You can't...but I'm trust me when I say I'm going to try." I say in all honesty.