A S K ?

"IT'S THE CONNECTION WE CAN'T EXPLAIN"

✨Adeline✨

I wanna strangle math and then suffocate it with a pillow which is almost the same thing but double it or nothing right ?

I don't understand what's going on which means I'm going to have to go home and re explain it all to myself.

I hate this.

I hate math.

"You read my mind." A male voice says from behind me while chuckling.

Oh god I said that out loud.

My cheeks heat in embarrassment but I reluctantly turn around to find-

"Sam ?!" I say having no idea he was in my class.

"Hey Addy." He says smirking at me.

"How come I had no idea you were in this class ?" I ask him.

"Well considering I just got transferred today there's no way you would have known." Sam sags still smirking at me.

"Oh" I say smiling slightly and dropping my head.

"Sooo how've you been ?" Sam asks me.

Oh you mean beside the fact that I'm an emotional wreck and can barely keep it together over a guy...

"I'm great" I respond with deciding to play it safe before I break down into tears.

"Meet me after class" Sam says quickly eyeing the teacher to make sure she doesn't catch us talking.

"Okay" I say and then I turn around.

I give up on the lesson and find interest in my pen instead.

I've been hanging out with Kenna consistently over the past couple of days. It's pretty fun and JT and Cam are good company as well.

They all do a good job at not bringing Elias up even going so far as to not mention him when they tell me a story and I adore them for it.

I used to feel uncomfortable around Cam and JT considering what happened early on in the beginning of the year but they've redeemed themselves I guess.

I wouldn't go so far as to say I trust Cam but we have mutual respect for each other and he's pretty funny.

I remember Kenna saying that we were all going to go and grab dinner later and I find myself getting excited to actually hangout. I never really did have that before a group of people to hang out with and make plans with.

It felt nice.

I keep twisting the pen in my hand and I stare at the board in a daze not understanding a thing.

"Adeline would you care to tell us the answer to problem 27 ?" The teacher suddenly says and I jolt up in my spot.

Oh lord.

Utter embarrassment takes over me.

I think i'm going to actually kill myself.

"The answers four" I hear Sam whisper from behind me.

"Four" I say without even thinking.

"Correct but please focus with the class." The teacher promptly says and she continues moving along.

I let out a long breath and I swear I could kiss Sam from the relief.

Wait what ?

I don't want to kiss anyone for a long time...that was just an expression.