O R D A R E

I FELL IN LOVE WITH A WORLD THROUGH HER EYES.

♡♡♡

✨Adeline✨

The bottle was spinning so many times I had lost count especially since it had never landed on me once. Like it was being told not to land on me. I didn't mind though.

If the attention was kept off of me that would be for the best. I always seem to attract trouble.

It landed on Kenna a couple of times she always played it safe and picked truth. I wouldn't necessarily call it safe since she often seemed flustered after being asked questions I didn't understand.

JT was disgusted with the questions his twin had to answer threatening Kenna he would tell their mom and slapping Cam on the back of the neck whenever Cam went to ask which what I assume is an inappropriate question.

"Okay one more spin and then I'm out" Sam said.

We had been making eye contact throughout the whole game. Sneaky glances.

I looked up to find him already staring at me.

He winked at me and I felt my face heat up.

I felt someone else's stare I looked across from me to see Elias glaring at me. His eyes burned of hatred. The anger was pooling out of him.

What did I do now ?

I looked to Kenna to see if she noticed that but she was getting ready to spin the bottle for the last time.

I shrugged off his hard gaze still burning into my skull and focused on the spin of the bottle.

The clink of the glass against the hard wooden floor and then...

The top of the bottle was pointed directly at me...oh dear god.

Just my luck. To be the last one.

I tensed as I realized the blonde who's name I now know as Emily sat up straighter. It's almost as if she went completely sober just to ask me a question.

"Truth or dare" She said the effect of her drinking still present in her tone.

I hesitated before saying "Truth"

She smiled..."Are you a virgin ?"

What the in the devil is wrong with that girl ?

"That's personal" I stated.

I would never give her the satisfaction of telling her I was so she could humiliate me even more.

She laughs even her laugh is scary I think.

"We got real personal here already go ahead spit it out..."

She was referring to the earlier questions being asked. Half of which I didn't understand.

She leans further into the circle

"Unless we already know the answer..." She says with a mocking pout on her face.

"Dare" I said quickly the word spilling out of my mouth so annoyed by how she kept pursuing me even after seeing how uncomfortable I was.

She looked pleased with my outburst like she was expecting it.

I was disgusted repulsed and I wanted her to stub her toe so bad.

Uhh that was random, I just wanted to hurt her.

That was mean.

"Mmmm Dare... let's see." She takes an over exaggerated look around the room.

"OH! I have one, ready...I want you to make-out with Cam."