G E T IN

IF I KNOW WHAT LOVE IS IT'S BECAUSE OF YOU

♡♡♡

✨Adeline✨

"W-What-" I said nervously looking at Elias who's face was stone cold his dark eyes looking straight into mine.

"Are you fucking deaf get in the car" He says angrily almost yelling.

I flinched at his hard tone.

I was not getting the car in with him. After what he did to...him not that it wasn't deserved but he could do the same to me.

My dad does enough of that.

I don't trust him not one bit. After all that he's said to me and done to me i'd be an idiot to get in the car.

"I- I'm fine" I said whispering. I was still shaking my tears drying up a little bit.

I turned to walk away. I needed to get as far away from him as possible.

I started walking when I jumped at the sound of a car door slamming. I sped up my walk.

Crapcrapcrapcrapcrap.

I felt rough calloused hands grip my bare arms. I pushed away. Fast.

My breathing heavy "Don't touch me" I said.

I was not ready for another man to be touching me.

I looked up to see Elias looking down at me with a softened expression.

Oh now he wanted to pity me.

His expression flipped probably after seeing the disgusted look I had on my face.

"It's dark and it's late just get in the car stop being so stubborn."He said plainly.

I can't believe him.

"I said i'm fine please just leave me alone...I don't want to get in a car with you."

His face darkened.

"Why not... you think i'll hurt you" He said his tone harsh he was pissed.

Does he have selective memory or something.

The humialtion

The paint

The Insults

My mother

"You already have" I whispered tears brimming. It was silent for a couple seconds.

"Fuck" He mumbled.

"Listen I- just get in the car " He says a lot lower than the previous tone he took with me.

He had an unreadable look on his face.

"I said I was fine"

Who's the deaf one now.

"You're fucking impossible" He says annoyed.

I was done with this conversation.

I turned walking away. Still shaking. Still crying but I held my ground.

I heard his footsteps catch up to mine. He stopped directly in front of me causing me to stop in my steps.

Oh. My. God.

"Get in the car i'll drop you off home and that'll be it. I swear." I looked up to see his pleading eyes.

Why does he care so much all of a sudden.

I don't trust Elias. At all.

He fooled me once and you know what they say about the second time.

"Why do you care so much ?" I asked straight up. Surprised at my ability to ask the question with no hesitation.

He stood there frozen before he quickly regained his relaxed composure and said

"I don't give a shit about you JT and Kenna wanted to make sure you got home safe..."

Oh...

I have no idea why that hurt. Him saying he doesn't care. Kenna and JT of course they were the reason. Nothing else.

How come they couldn't take me ?

That's selfish they were probably busy. No one cares that much Adeline.

Did I know where I was going ?

No.

I looked at Elias who was still waiting for my answer.

I had to go with him . If I didn't he would tell them and Kenna would hate me and not want to be my friend anymore. She would think i'm selfish like my father says I am.

"Okay" I said quickly.

He releases a long breath before saying "Fucking finally".

He walked towards the car and I walked right behind him towards the most beautiful car I have ever seen in my entire life.

It was sleek black. It was gorgeous.

I want to eat it.

I actually stopped to admire the car.

I caught myself smirking slightly at the beauty of it.

Could I be attracted to the car.

Oh dear god Adeline get in the car.

I snapped out of my thoughts to see Elias looking at me door halfway open waiting for me to walk in.

He was already in the car. Such a gentleman how nice of him to hold the door for me.
Jerk.

I got into the car without saying a word. That's when it all became real.
I smelt his scent everywhere. It was intoxicating.
I stilled at the new found scent that had filled my nose.
It was amazing. He smelt amazing.
Omg Adeline enough.

"Put on your seatbelt" He said gruffly which caused me to snap out of my shaken state.

"Right" I whispered.

I was still slightly shaking. Today was absolutely insane and chaotic.

I leaned my head against the headrest my shoulders still tense.

The silence was awkward.

I took a glance at Elias he seemed really focused on driving.
What if I slapped him-
Okay probably not a good idea since he's driving the car I'm currently seated in.

My mental state was clearly not intact. I wasn't sure whether I should break down in tears like I wanted to or if I should jump out the moving car since I couldn't stand being here with Elias.

Instead I just sat still. Still shaking.

Suddenly the car comes to a complete stop...

Sorry for the kinda cliffhanger.
I swear it's just to set up for the next chapter.
I'll try to make my chapters longer it's just I loose motivation very quickly.
Anyway thank you for reading please vote for my book.

Until next time... (evil laughter) JK...