G U I L T

TRUST THE MAGIC OF NEW BEGINNINGS 

♡♡♡

♠️ Elias  ♠️

My father isn't a good man. 

He's a cheat, and a liar and is a man who you can do innocent business with and leave the filthiest man in the game.

And he taught me all his tricks. 

To say he was a bad father is an understatement, he was a tyrant not only to me but to the people who work for him and to everyone he encounters. Somehow though that son of bitch got my mother to love and look after him even after everything he's done.

I had an okay upbringing I was surrounded by family and while I have no siblings I always had my mom. Even though my dad beat the shit out of me everyday to show me what being a man meant, my mom was always there looking after me and making sure I was okay. When I had finally learned what being a man meant my father started rewarding me by giving me small tasks to do for him.  

Oversee the workers.

Collect the money.

Eventually he gave me a more permanent position and it was a comfortable position at least until I finished high school. 

The penthouse. 

Seventy Four floors of brick and glass that house hundreds of people and host meetings and any type of receptions. It's also where all the dirty business takes place.

Smuggling. 

The thing my dad has made a fucking killing over in the past twenty years. 

I found a balance between the good and the bad in my life and even though I tipped the scales of morality and my innocence and good conscience could be questioned I still found some way to live with myself. 

Oh and i'm fucking loaded so that helps. 

However in terms of actually being able to look myself in the mirror I tend to set limits for myself rules and lines that I don't cross. 

Ever. 

Rule number one: Stay away from her so you don't fuck anything up. 

Rule number two: Stay away from her.

Rule number three: Don't fuck anything up.

Well this time I happened to break rules one, two, and three. 

And recently I feel like shit...all the time. 

JT came over yesterday after the party had ended and he dropped off Kenna and Rose, he didn't shut the fuck about what had happened. 

He went on and on about how just because i've got problems of my own doesn't mean I can lead a girl on and treat her like shit.

As if he's one to talk about treating girls right when he's great at fucking them and leaving the next day. I was ready to shoot him right there and then.

To be honest i'm not any different but at least I own up to it.

This however...this situation was different.

I didn't feel like talking about so I kicked him out of my house before I threw him off the balcony so he could fall seventy three stories down instead and I could enjoy the sight of his dead body on the bottom floor of the penthouse.

I wasn't used to feeling like this, I mean I broke rules all the time but this time with her it felt...wrong. 

Like I wasn't supposed to do it and I don't know how to fix it. I don't even know if I want too.