M I S T A K E

YOUR EYES STOLE ALL MY WORDS AWAY.

♡♡♡

✨Adeline✨

"Elias not right now mate" JT spat.

I hadn't moved from where I was. I was stuck in place. Kenna gave me a sympathetic look.

"So we sit with trash now" He said and I can just hear the grin on his face.

I was the trash.
To him I was trash.

"Who are you calling trash" Kenna said angrily.

Elias bent down next to me. I felt his lips so close to my cheek.

His scent filled my nose. I hated that he smelt so good.

"Move. Over." He said voice deep and controlled.

His voice commanded me to listen and I hated myself even more for it. I moved myself all the way down until my body hit the wall.

He moved down even closer. He was taunting me I knew he was.

"Elias" JT said his voice full of warning.

I needed to leave. There was no way that I could just sit here with him and not loose it.

He put his arm above me.

He leaned back and smiled.

He was so sick I was gonna drag him to a physciatric evaluation myself.

I turned to look at Kenna.

"I'm gonna leave" I said to Kenna.

I pulled out my wallet to pay for the food I wasn't even going to eat.

"Don't worry about it" JT said.

I saw from the corner of my eye the way Elias's jaw clenched.

"She probably didn't have enough money anyway" Elias said confidently.

That was low. Really low.

I put my wallet away.

"You never act like this Elias!!" Kenna said her voice high pitched looking completely bothered.

I was going to make this situation so much worse. It always ends up being my fault.

"Excuse me." I said looking up at Elias's turned face. His sharp jawline and cheek faced me. The same cheek I slapped.

I should slap him again.

"Leaving so soon." Cameron said.

I hadn't even realized he returned he was holding 3 plates setting them on the table slowly.

"She isn't going anywhere" Elias said.

Cameron smiled at me he was completely oblivious to what was happening.

"Please let me leave" I said still sitting so close to Elias.

He ignored me completely instead wrapping his arm around me pulling me so close. I felt his entire body as he engulfed me into him.

His scent was so strong and I could feel the hard muscles under the thin barriers we called clothes between us.

Fear took over my body.

I realized that I was terrified he was going to hurt me the same way my father did.

"I don't think you've truly met miss Addy" He begins...