D A D D Y I S S U E S

IT'S ALL FOR YOU.

♡♡♡

✨Adeline✨

I tried my best to keep my cool as Kenna yanked and tugged at my hair. She suggested we get dressed up for the carnival and when I had said that was a good idea I had sort of signed a death contract because Kenna is having the time of her life right now treating me like her own personal barbie doll.

I had to admit though I quite liked the make up she did on me.

I felt pretty.

The makeup was simple but noticeable. Since Kenna and I aren't the same shade concealer or foundation we may or may not have snuck into her moms room and stole her makeup.

Luckily the shade was a good fit and Kenna worked her magic on my face.

As for my outfit I didn't escape the wrath of Kenna for that either. And while I would've preferred my knitted sweater and brown jeans over the outfit Kenna offered it wasn't like I had a choice.

At least the outfit was nice. A floral dress it was simple like my other dresses the only difference and to be frank a really big difference is unlike my other dresses this one is tight and stopped above my knees.

I mean Kenna's taste in fashion was pretty similar to mine but I hadn't expected her to just so graciously offer to wear something of hers.

It felt nice being put together and having a good friend.

I guess I could deal with the tight fit for one night.

Also summer was coming to an end and I won't be able to wear any sort of dress for a while so I might as well enjoy it while I can.

As I continued to look at myself in the tall mirror leaning against the wall in Kennas room while she continued to pull at my hair my thoughts wandered off to Elias and what he had said about not deserving a thank you.

I sort of stood quiet and didn't say anything after that because to be honest I didn't know how to respond. He felt like he didn't deserve a thank you but he did.

He did deserve it and instead of reassuring him I stood there like a dummy and didn't say anything till he just up and walked out of the room.

Everything with Elias is just confusing the way he treats me now versus how he used to. I am certainly not complaining but I don't know how to feel.

When i'm with him I feel things i've never felt before....

Crap.

I shouldn't feel like this towards Elias. I mean of all people it had to be Elias King. Of corse i'm the idiot who ends up sort of falling for the guy that bullied her and tried to make her life a living hell...but he apologized. I think sorrowfully.

Did I just admit that I like him.

No I didn't. Yeah I didn't.

Yeah...

I think i'm just overthinking everything and I need to take a breather and just enjoy life. Today I am going to have fun.

Kenna and I are going to have fun tonight we're going to ride the ferris wheel and whatever else goes on at carnivals.

I'm not going to think about Elias even though he's coming with us I still wont think about him. Even when he's walking next to me and his scent completely takes over and his body is next to mine and I suddenly can't think straight. Or when my eyes meet his piercing ones and i'm suddenly so lost in them I forget where I am or who I am.