9

On Sunday morning Renjun woke up a little earlier than he would have liked. For some reason his brain was on overdrive in his sleep and not only did he have sinful dreams of a certain someone, he could not stop the thoughts running rampant now. He knows it's because he went to bed thinking of his rock hard arms that were on display the whole day before and the feeling of his skin touching his own when ever they would touch hands. The thing that put him over the edge though was the feeling he kept reliving of being held in his arms, now of course they were friendly hugs but as with anything, his imagination took it further. So now of course he lays in bed with a little problem that he's uncertain if he wants to deal with. Obviously it would give him much needed relief but would he be able to hold it together and not be weird in front of Jeno whenever they were together? He guesses at this point that it's a chance he's willing to take.
He closes his eyes and imagines his strong, gentle hands touching him. He imagines what he probably looks like under his shirt. His chest and stomach are bound to be as fit as the rest of him. He can see the perfect shape his ass forms through his sweats.
His hand is rapidly working to provide the much needed relief he needs, his forehead sweaty, face flushed and labored breathing as he feels Jeno hold him tightly in his mind. He stiffens and gasps while his release comes quickly.
And now he's not so sure he can show his face again without feeling shame for this but it was completely necessary in his mind. He groans at his misfortune but as he lays there with sticky fingers he smiles softly thinking of how amazing it would have been if Jeno was actually there, and of course he has to stop and shower before he feels the need to do it again.

After Renjun's morning of sinful self satisfaction, his day is going very well. He feels at peace, and warm, and happy and rested. He is happier than he has ever been in his life and it's all thanks to Jeno, and even though he knows he's getting ahead of himself he can't help but enjoy it. It will be kept his little secret for as long as it possibly can, or at least until he has to let it out.

Jeno wakes similarly, not having sexual desires, but peaceful. He feels warmth and love from Renjun and it scares the hell out of him but when he has these quiet, by himself moments to reflect on everything, it feels nice. He tries to avoid the fear constantly plaguing him about relationships and just enjoy the moment.
He lays in bed for a while just thinking of the softness the small man brings to his life until he's interrupted by the doorbell. His heart beats rapidly at the thought of Renjun coming again but also feels that he's being silly.
He rushes to the door, slipping a shirt over his head as he gets there. Of course it isn't Renjun but he's happy to see Donghyuck too.
"Hey, how are you doing?" He asks as soon as Jeno swings the door open.
"Great." He answers with a smile making Donghyuck frown.
"For someone who missed my birthday party for your sick cat, that you were so torn up about? You seem pretty happy." He says suspiciously. Jeno shakes his head with a smile.
"I'm sorry. Nal is still at the clinic and I was really sad last night, until my new friend came over to make me dinner. He's a good cook, we watched a movie, or I did while he fell asleep on my shoulder and then we talked about things, and I drove him home. He is so nice and thoughtful and it was just the best way to spend my night." As soon as Jeno looks at Donghyuck's face and sees the soft smile, he knew he was rambling and his face immediately heats up.
"Sorry, just, it was nice." He says awkwardly, Donghyuck just pulls him in for a hug.
"I'm so happy that you found someone like this, I really hope this is your forever person, he sounds perfect." Jeno nods and smiles small, he still feels inferior to the guy that Renjun actually likes but he hopes that it will change and it will be him instead.
"So, what did you talk about?" He asks being his nosy self.
"Family, past relationships and general everyday things. How was your party?" Jeno finally asks.
"It was good, Mark has some really nice friends. It didn't get really good until kind of late. All the drunk karaoke was pretty amazing." Jeno laughs.
"You had karaoke?" Now Haechan giggles.
"No, but if you are drunk enough, the whole world is your stage. Mark isn't feeling well this morning or I would have brought him too." Jeno laughs hard as he goes to the kitchen.
"I'm sorry I missed all that. You want coffee?" Donghyuck sits down on his couch.
"Yes please." He says, knowing Jeno knows just how he likes it. He brings the coffee in and sits by him, noticing something caught his eyes he looks up and smiles.
"He made that for me." He says looking at the drawing on his wall.
"Wow, it's beautiful. When will you see him again?" Jeno smiles softly and shrugs.
"Maybe tonight? I'm struggling though." Donghyuck looks at him seriously.
"I'm so happy when he's near me, when I think about him and I know we haven't known each other long but we've spent a lot of time together. He is comfortable yet terrifying all in one. But I have doubts. You know? Like my heart is saying relax and just go with it while my head is screaming at me to put my guard back up and never let him in. It's so hard." Donghyuck sighs.
"Your ex hurt you badly, it's only understandable that you would have doubts but you can't completely shut down or he wins. You can't let him control you like that." Jeno nods and sighs.
"I know, I'm trying. I just need reassurance sometimes and your so good at it." Donghyuck chuckles.
"Well, yes of course I am." Jeno abruptly stands and goes to his hall closet, he pulls out a nice gift bag and hands it to him.
"Happy birthday." Donghyuck smiles and takes it. He opens it immediately and sees a nice leather Dior bag.
"Damn, Jeno that's nice." Jeno shrugs.
"I was feeling generous that day."
"Thank you." He gets up and hugs him.
"You want to go to lunch with me today?" Donghyuck asks.
"I go to lunch with you every day, but sure." Jeno says with a smirk. Donghyuck laughs and stands.
"Yeah, I know but at least this time we don't have to be in uniform." Jeno smiles and gets up.
"Let me change quickly." He goes to his room and Donghyuck paces the floor. He looks again at the sketch on the wall and from Mark's description of Renjun's art, he feels like he might know who Jeno is seeing but he knows he is private and will tell him when he's ready. He smiles softly, from what he knows of him they sound like the perfect match, if he's right of course.

They picked a casual place, since it was last minute but one of Jeno's favorite barbecue places anyway.
"Remember our graduation from the academy?" Donghyuck asks.
"Psh, of course I was so fucking depressed I wanted to die instead." Donghyuck chuckles.
"Yeah, I know. I remember I was so worried about you, I remember wanting to personally find your ex and kick his ass. But I knew you during all of our training and not once did you mention that you even had a boyfriend. It literally took him cheating on you for you to finally tell me. And that was only because I had to stop you from destroying everything you had worked for." Jeno sighs.
"I know, I'm not super proud that I kept it a secret. I just thought that a majority of the trainees being straight would make it hard for me if they knew. So I just didn't say anything. It's not like I kept him in a closet, I just didn't talk about him." Donghyuck hums.
"Can you tell me about him now?" Jeno frowns but nods none the less.
"He was my best friend, I loved him and I thought he loved me, and maybe he did for a while but I obviously wasn't everything he needed." He shrugs.
"You know I'm not sad that we broke up. I'm sad at how it happened. It hurts deeply that someone who was my friend, that I trusted for so long did something that shitty. I just wish he would have broke up with me instead. I don't have underlying feelings for him. I just have trust issues because of him and it isn't fair." He takes a bite of his food.
"The best part about the whole thing is, it lead me to where I am now. So far I like this place." Donghyuck smiles and pats his arm.
"Ok but this time, introduce me?" Jeno nods with a big grin.
"When the time is right." He says softly.