34

When Friday finally comes around Renjun is exhausted. He's been coming home everyday after work and packing. He has barely spent any quality time with Jeno but he wouldn't let him come over too much because he knew they would not get anything done. Today he texted Jeno and told him to stay away in favor of him going to bed extra early. Tomorrow morning them and their friends are planning to move him out completely. They will probably do more of the back and forth while he stays behind and finishes packing up last minute boxes. Jeno of course calls him and talks to him all the way home on the bus so he doesn't fall asleep. He pouts and whines a little but respects Renjun's decision and lets him be, after all this is their last night living alone. True to his word Renjun falls asleep around seven. Exhaustion set in quickly.
When he wakes the next morning it's seven am already, he got in a good twelve hours so he feels refreshed. He saunters into his mostly packed kitchen and brews some coffee, no sooner is the water poured that his doorbell is ringing. He playfully rolls his eyes, already having an idea of who it might be. When he peaks through the peep hole his suspicions are confirmed. He slowly opens it and awaits his attack, he can already see the excitement on his face.
And just as he thought, Jeno has him up in his arms spinning in circles. He quickly grabs his neck and holds on tight while giggling uncontrollably. He wraps his legs around his waist as he slows down and kisses him softly.
"I'm so happy." Jeno says looking into his eyes. Renjun kisses his lips.
"Hmm, I don't know, are you sure you are ready for this?" Jeno just nods his head like an excited puppy and softly kisses his neck.
"I love you baby, I can't wait until you come home." Renjun melts before smashing his lips to the other's. Jeno quickly sets him on the counter and proceeds to dominate him in breathtaking fashion. His hands travel up his shirt, finding his nipples and pinching them, Renjun groans softly. Before long Renjun finds himself grinding into him so Jeno picks him back up and gently lays him on the table before he starts kissing his neck and pressing his hardening member into Renjun's.
"Fuck, baby. How long until they all get here?" He asks winded.
"How about now?" They hear Donghyuck say behind them.
"Shit." Jeno whispers as Renjun covers his face, wanting to die at the moment.
"I'm sorry." Jeno says knowing he is the main cause of his embarrassment at the moment. Renjun looks up with soft eyes and pulls him down for another sweet kiss.
"I think it's safe to say we are both at fault." He says softly. Jeno finally stands and helps him to stand as well. When they turn he can see the other three have gone to the couch to wait instruction so he walks with Renjun to his room.
"You change and I'll take care of them. Take all the time you need." He says making Renjun chuckle.
"What about you?" Jeno laughs and kisses his cheek.
"Mine was pretty much gone when I heard Donghyuck's voice." Renjun cackles.
"Mine too, I won't be long."
Jeno walks out with a little pink on his cheeks as the three of them eye him.
"Sorry, I wasn't expecting you so early." Donghyuck gives him the look that says he will be getting teased for ages and just shrugs.
"It's ok, we all get it, but maybe next time shut the door and you would have a little warning." He looks at the other two who are sitting there quietly but seem just fine.
"Ok, maybe we should be getting to work?" Mark asks as Renjun walks out dressed in sweats, ready to work comfortably.
"I made coffee and breakfast should be here any minute." He says quickly.
"I ordered from the cafe down the street." No sooner did he get done saying it when his doorbell rang.
"They all ate appreciatively. There were scrambled eggs, bacon and potatoes and rolls and pastries, he really went above and beyond.
"I'm stuffed, thank you." Jaemin says rubbing his belly.
"You're  welcome now let's get to work!" Renjun says excitedly.
They all start hauling things down in the elevator to fill the cars. Renjun will stay behind when they leave and finish packing up a few random things this time.
Jaemin ends up riding with Jeno and at first it feels a little weird, ok a lot weird.
"So uh, congratulations on moving in together. This is a big step." Jeno nods and sighs.
"Thanks, I'm sorry this is weird. It's just different when we are together as a group. It's easier." Jaemin sighs and looks out the window.
"I know, we have a lot of history but for Renjun we need to be ok right?" Jeno nods again.
"Yeah, we will be fine I'm sure, but we will probably have a lot of awkward silences too." Jaemin laughs.
"Which is weird coming from me." Now Jeno laughs too. They seem to have broken the ice some. It's still not the right time to discuss their past, including their friendship, because it will have to be dealt with a little at a time. For now though, they will put it aside and work together.
When they get to Jeno's apartment Mark and Donghyuck have already started to unload so they just jump into it too.
"How was that?" Donghyuck whispers as they walk back to his car together.
"Not too bad I guess. I mean it's weird that not too long ago I hated him and the thought of sharing the same air with him made me sick but I guess there is something to be said for understanding other peoples points of view." Donghyuck pats him on the back.
"I know you love him. Renjun, I mean, or this would not be happening." Jeno chuckles.
"True."
They get done fairly quickly and head back to Renjun's, the car ride a lot less awkward this time. When they get off the elevator though Jeno stops in his tracks. There is a man pacing back and forth in front of his boyfriend's apartment with a bouquet of flowers. He frowns and Jaemin can see his wheels spinning and knows his mind could take him to a dark place.
"Let's just ask?" He simply questions. Jeno shrugs and walks up. He doesn't try to come off as threatening but it's just how it is. The younger, smaller person notices the two and awkwardly watches them approach.
"Can I help you?" Jeno asks, really trying his best to sound friendly. The person stammers a little.
"Oh uh, I'm looking for someone. Uh, Renjun, Huang Renjun." Jeno frowns but keeps listening.
"Is it you? You look so different than I imagined." Jeno is even more confused.
"No, I'm not him. I'm his boyfriend though and I'd really like to know why you are standing outside his door with flowers?" He questions frustrated.
"I just want to see him, speak to him. Is this where he lives?" Jeno sighs and nods.
"Wait here, I'll get him." He says a little gruffly, he walks into the apartment to find Renjun cutely trying to tape a box that won't close properly. He takes the tape from his hands and pulls him to his feet before greeting him with a kiss.
"Baby, someone is here to see you. They are in the hallway with Jaemin." Jeno finishes for him as Renjun heads to the door. Of course Jeno really wants to follow but instead he busies himself and tries hard not to be bothered.
When he opens the door he frowns.
"Hi, uh, I'm Renjun?" He holds his hand out to shake as the other offers him flowers, he slowly takes them, unsure. Jaemin has since went into his apartment and he feels weird taking the flowers from a stranger.
"Sorry, it's been a long time but I came back to town and wanted to talk. I see it's probably a bad time?" Renjun shrugs, still frowning.
"I'm sorry, who are you?" He finally asks, making the stranger chuckle.
"I'm Chenle." Renjun's hand flies up to his mouth.
"Holy shit, you're all grown up." Chenle nods with a huge grin.
"Oh my god, come in." He says backing into the door. He grabs his arm excitedly and pulls him toward Jeno.
"I would like you to meet an old friend of mine." Renjun says cutely making Jeno smile subconsciously.
"This is Chenle, the boy I told you about that moved away." Jeno's face shows his surprise as he holds his hand out to greet him properly.
"Nice to meet you." Jeno says quietly, he's feeling a little shame for how he treated him before.
"It's nice to meet you too?" Renjun frowns and looks to his boyfriend who has a slight guilty look on his face.
"I'm sorry, to both of you. I saw a man at your door who looked nervous and he had flowers and I assumed the worst and I tried not to be unfriendly but I couldn't stop myself, I'm truly sorry." He says quietly before exiting the room. Renjun quickly excuses himself and follows him into his bedroom where he's pacing back and forth. He smiles solemnly.
"Hey, it's ok you know?" Renjun says knowing the guilt of having doubt is eating him alive.
"I'm sorry, I really do trust you I just, it's hard and I...."
Renjun takes his hands and leans up to capture his lips.
"It's really ok, you are aloud to be a little jealous sometimes. I am whenever someone prettier than me checks you out." He says with a pout. Jeno shakes his head with a smile.
"I don't believe you." He says as Renjun's face scrunches cutely.
"There is not one single soul that is prettier than you." Jeno says making the others cheeks burn.
"Stop." He sighs and hugs Jeno's middle.
"I'm ok if you question someone's motives or get jealous from time to time, those things happen. Just as long as you trust me. I plan to never give you a reason to doubt me, but if it happens? We talk, we work it out." He pecks his lips once more.
"I love you baby, you better go see your guest though." Renjun hugs him with all his strength.
"I love you." He smiles as he walks off to greet Chenle again.
When Renjun walks off to find Chenle he expects him to be sitting awkwardly on the couch waiting, not pinned under Jaemin kissing like there will be no tomorrow. To say he was shocked would be a huge understatement.